1 Week LooksMaxxing Progress

Future plans:

1. Minoxidil for Beard
2. Continue Skincare
3. Purchase Rope

Dude just forget about all this looksmaxing crap and devote your life serving others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: materialistic, Deprived, RIPPED IRL and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, AlexBrown84 and thecaste
6ft and a bit more. I think I'm almost 6ft1 in the morning.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
honestly, at least you got a good hairline, u mog me cause I'm balding

its over.

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
Pack your bags and get ready to visit gandy heaven cuz it's over for you

@zv1212 Vs @Lonely mog battle and then later MMA fight in cage when?????
sounds fun

i called him fat for making a physique post while wearing a shirt and he lost his mind lol

sounds fun

i called him fat for making a physique post while wearing a shirt and he lost his mind lol
Mirin your ability at not recognising what playing along is

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Before: https://gyazo.com/f16080403c4358c26518bccecc0e012d

After:

What I changed:
1. Haircut
2. Skincare including Tretinoin
3. Trimmed Facial Hair
4. Got my mole removed (stitch is still there)
5. No glasses
👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻. Good for you on making that adjustment. Just a little awkward stage is all! In the past now. You have potential to move up a tick. Good news. When I saw you with a judgmental eye ( that's what your looking for right? Opinions about your facial appearance?) I said "he's safe" . As a solid 6ft your a "large" man. Or will be considered large often in your life. This is a +. Facially you are average. Nothing bad bad about your face. Your chin projection looks good. A plus for men. This will help you move up that "tick" if you decide to put in the work, also I believe you will benefit from age a bit. So, average or very slightly above with room to be relatively attractive or respectable to atleast a larger percentage of women. I'd say that's good news.

👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻. Good for you on making that adjustment. Just a little awkward stage is all! In the past now. You have potential to move up a tick. Good news. When I saw you with a judgmental eye ( that's what your looking for right? Opinions about your facial appearance?) I said "he's safe" . As a solid 6ft your a "large" man. Or will be considered large often in your life. This is a +. Facially you are average. Nothing bad bad about your face. Your chin projection looks good. A plus for men. This will help you move up that "tick" if you decide to put in the work, also I believe you will benefit from age a bit. So, average or very slightly above with room to be relatively attractive or respectable to atleast a larger percentage of women. I'd say that's good news.
BTW, for people of your race you certainly would be slightly higher up the scale. I can see that.

Awesome man, I really appreciate the detailed analysis. Way better than some of the other low effort comments here.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
soft bitch you were fuming
This is the birth of a long lasting war between @zv1212 and @Lonely tune in daily everyone to see the conclusion of this inherent hatred caused by racial similarity and suppressed insecurities of both parties.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This is the birth of a long lasting war between @zv1212 and @Lonely tune in daily everyone to see the conclusion of this inherent hatred caused by racial similarity and suppressed insecurities of both parties.
Nvm please don't do mog battles they are cringe af

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Mashallah bipolar disorder at its peak

Nvm please don't do mog battles they are cringe af
I'll pass I have better things to do than argue with a Napoleon complex Jew on looksmax.org

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Dude just forget about all this looksmaxing crap and devote your life serving others
will ferrell laughing GIF

Dude your haircut is shit ngl
you're capped at normie max cuz of that IPD and midface

Dude your haircut is shit ngl
you're capped at normie max cuz of that IPD and midface
Yeah, I know. When I made this post I was a little hopeful but events in the past week have made me give up.