1 white boy vs 20 nigger monkeys

D

Deleted member 44730

Gold
One white guy against 20 niggers. TWENTY of them. And not only he stood his ground, he did fight back.
That takes BALLS. I've never seen such a pack of pussyshit COWARDS like the niggers. ALWAYS attacking the alone, always in packs, always from behind.

Attachments

• 1 white boy vs 20 nigger monkeys.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jisko32, Narcissus🥀, lemonnz and 31 others
sad that he didnt kill one of them

like 1 lion vs 20 hyenas

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, ShowerMaxxing, Narcissus🥀 and 22 others
Just your average day in South London

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 65752, 3links2 and 9 others
Last white man in UK being hunted down tbh. Aryan spirit standing strong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Narcissus🥀, Deleted member 52452 and 27 others
Rogs never let anyone get the fair one in. Always jump in.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Niggers can't fight
It's just whites are usually cucked and don't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Yung, aleksander and 6 others
“Bitch ass nigga” while jumping a dude 1 on 15 lmao

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lynxress, aleksander and 7 others
Black people from london are legit clones

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, fuxkdakikez and try2beme
Why are blacks in London

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I hate nigs

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 44730
Common bwc w

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, aleksander, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Black people from london are legit clones
IMG 6866

You realize hes blackwashed jigaboo

As if a real white man would do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ft.spade, Deleted member 33136, murdah and 3 others
Fuaark slayer

Another day another white boi being humiliated in Europe 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
They are nothing without white man guns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and depressionmaxxing
Lmfao keep coping whitefag he got his ass beat😂

View attachment 2652604
Found this cool pic when i was serching for lefort 3
Mans got put in a spliff innit
No mans had a car crash and insane fractures. Dunno wtf that shit in his head is, might be something stuck in his mouth idk. Thats a lefort 3 fracture

UK niggers can’t deal wit one whiteboi. Brutally joever for @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, !MagicMan777, aleksander and 2 others
They problaby thought they won aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
stupid niggers

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 44730 and PointOfNoReturn
UK niggers can’t deal wit one whiteboi. Brutally joever for @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Keep crying, weirdo. Eveybody and their mum knows on avg the avg bbc would clap every other race in a fight. Anybody can find somebody getting let by another race just go on world star hip hop

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Keep crying, weirdo. Eveybody and their mum knows on avg the avg bbc would clap every other race in a fight. Anybody can find somebody getting let by another race just go on world star hip hop
The video paints a different story.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and aleksander
One white guy against 20 niggers. TWENTY of them. And not only he stood his ground, he did fight back.
That takes BALLS. I've never seen such a pack of pussyshit COWARDS like the niggers. ALWAYS attacking the alone, always in packs, always from behind.
Absolute G. Didn’t even see the fight but he’s a savage. Even if he had like 10kg on the rest of those punks I’m mirin he held them off for a while. Sure he lost but it’s 20 men he went down like a real G I give him a solid 10

The video paints a different story.
One video… meanwhile curries are the weskest race. Come back to me when your race can beat gooks in a scrap you sad sack of shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
why niggas cant fight? are they capped due to low iq?

• +1
One video… meanwhile curries are the weskest race. Come back to me when your race can beat gooks in a scrap you sad sack of shit
15 niggers versus one civilized man, still get their monkey asses beat, JFL. Keep crying for brown guys, cuck.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, futuregigamogger, aleksander and 2 others
why niggas cant fight? are they capped due to low iq?
Niggers can't fight
It's just whites are usually cucked and don't do anything.
The irony of this comment when the best fighters in history have mostly been black and the most current ufc holders are BBCs. The state of idiots on this fourm. These clowns cannot fight neither can the avg person of any race. This white man was like a bear fighting a pack of wolves 🐺

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung and Michael Myers
Absolute G. Didn’t even see the fight but he’s a savage. Even if he had like 10kg on the rest of those punks I’m mirin he held them off for a while. Sure he lost but it’s 20 men he went down like a real G I give him a solid 10
He didn't lose, nigger. The niggers lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
The irony of this comment when the best fighters in history have mostly been black and the most current ufc holders are BBCs. The state of idiots on this fourm
Muh bee bee sea, meanwhile you got a micropenis.

• +1
Muh bee bee sea, meanwhile you got a micropenis.
Curry inventory complex shining through.

A country of 1 billion

And still you lot aren’t even in the Olympics. That’s how pathetic you are, no wonder your women get blown TF out by other races they know yall ain’t shit

lmao imagine jumping a fatso with 15 other niggas and getting your ass beat

over for gang zoomers even foids are gonna beat their skiny ahhs after seeing this fiasco

mofo should’ve took a Gatling gun and blasted them niggers to death call that shit planet of the apes 💯🥴

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, aleksander, Deleted member 44730 and 1 other person
Curry inventory complex shining through.

A country of 1 billion

And still you lot aren’t even in the Olympics. That’s how pathetic you are, no wonder your women get blown TF out by other races they know yall ain’t shit
"Muh oh limp picks." Nigger can't stop thinking about picking cotton for MASSA! :feelskek:

• +1
The irony of this comment when the best fighters in history have mostly been black and the most current ufc holders are BBCs. The state of idiots on this fourm. These clowns cannot fight neither can the avg person of any race. This white man was like a bear fighting a pack of wolves 🐺
dagestani, chechen fighters are champions, anyways your stupid brain cant even understand that im talking about avarages, ofc if u combine black physicality genetics with high iq he becomes a good fighter the same goes the other way around with whites.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Michael Myers
dagestani, chechen fighters are champions, anyways your stupid brain cant even understand that im talking about avarages, ofc if u combine black physicality genetics with high iq he becomes a good fighter the same goes the other way around with whites.
He's an autistic nigger, let his monkey brain cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 44730 and Tai Lung
He's an autistic nigger, let his monkey brain cope.
blacks are way lower iq on avarage thats why they even too cucked to learn fighting basics themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and Michael Myers
blacks are way lower iq on avarage thats why they even too cucked to learn fighting basics themselves.
If you had told me this before I read Prince Nigger's posts, I would never have believed you. :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They don’t dominate above a certain weight class. They are great though but my point stands

Thought be lost has changed and is now more diverse with BBCs only being 3/6 of the list. Still when you want real men to fight a bbc will be on top of the super heavyweight 😉

Whites are higher IQ than blacks though so what’s your argument? The fact is eveything equal as you admit and BBCs mogg it is what it is that’s why I used to terrorise other races in school due to my high IQ and massive size

Ironic that gooks and curries are mocking blacks when you guys never win UFC and get mogged by black Americans in the Olympics

• Ugh..
They don’t dominate above a certain weight class. They are great though but my point stands

Thought be lost has changed and is now more diverse with BBCs only being 3/6 of the list. Still when you want real men to fight a bbc will be on top of the super heavyweight 😉

Whites are higher IQ than blacks though so what’s your argument? The fact is eveything equal as you admit and BBCs mogg it is what it is that’s why I used to terrorise other races in school due to my high IQ and massive size

Ironic that gooks and curries are mocking blacks when you guys never win UFC and get mogged by black Americans in the Olympics
they're just not smart thats my argument. Olympics lol, blacks dont dominate there.

Greatest boxers and the GOAT in mma are black lol

Whites are cucked tho

They are literally transgender actors
They can't fight. All the fights are staged. Including the white fighters. It's entertainment

this is why the whiteoid mayomonkeys always play oline

Greatest boxers and the GOAT in mma are black lol

Whites are cucked tho
black detected, anyways degastani fighters annihalates blacks in every aspect both on pros and avarages

They are literally transgender actors
They can't fight. All the fights are staged. Including the white fighters. It's entertainment
the irony of this coming from a spic :forcedsmile:

Not surprising when avg height for a spic is 5’6!

• Ugh..