1 white boy vs 20 nigger monkeys

black detected, anyways degastani fighters annihalates blacks in every aspect both on pros and avarages
Not in heavier weight ranges. And dagestani fighters mogg every other fighter because they literally train from the age of 5 and it’s their national sport. NO FUCKING SHIT, they don’t win due to genetics but due to expertise. Same way Jamaicans win sprinting events for the same reason

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
If you had told me this before I read Prince Nigger's posts, I would never have believed you. :feelskek:
I find it funny how blacks cope with racism and shit when they're the most racist race. Biased toward themselves, ignores facts etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, futuregigamogger, murdah and 1 other person
They don’t dominate above a certain weight class. They are great though but my point stands

Thought be lost has changed and is now more diverse with BBCs only being 3/6 of the list. Still when you want real men to fight a bbc will be on top of the super heavyweight 😉

Whites are higher IQ than blacks though so what’s your argument? The fact is eveything equal as you admit and BBCs mogg it is what it is that’s why I used to terrorise other races in school due to my high IQ and massive size

Ironic that gooks and curries are mocking blacks when you guys never win UFC and get mogged by black Americans in the Olympics
Good, you know your place, nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
Not in heavier weight ranges. And dagestani fighters mogg every other fighter because they literally train from the age of 5 and it’s their national sport. NO FUCKING SHIT, they don’t win due to genetics but due to expertise. Same way Jamaicans win sprinting events for the same reason
Jamaican niggers get sprintmogged by East Africans.

I find it funny how blacks cope with racism and shit when they're the most racist race. Biased toward themselves, ignores facts etc.
Correct.

Are we still pretending white men arent the strongest race?
Gr1

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and murdah
1 big slavic ogre vs 20 starving somalis. He stood his ground ain’t even bleeding or rocked lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, futuregigamogger, Canwefixit and 3 others
This is why being heavy mogs, you can toss 5 subhumans at a time without much effort. unfortunately for him it was 15+.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and murdah
Diversity is our greatest strength they said

This is why being heavy mogs, you can toss 5 subhumans at a time without much effort. unfortunately for him it was 15+.
Yeah, if it was 3 or 4 he would have brutally raped them barefists.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thickdickdaddy27
Spics saying others can’t fight. Come back when the avg height for your race is above 5’6-7 lmfao
They can't fight because they are ACTORS. They are at the same level of fighting ability as those nigger favela shooters. And i'm 6'1 you pygmy nigger so i'm fine and height mog 96% of people globally, unless you're also autistic on top of everything (i don't doubt) and believe that's manlet tier
Cryingforme 1

Yeah, if it was 3 or 4 he would have brutally raped them barefists.
Fun fact: A gorilla can kill up to 20 strong humans at a time. Gorillamaxx or it's over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
He’s a wigger they’re the only whites that can fight

retard shoulda ran

Greatest boxers and the GOAT in mma are black lol

Whites are cucked tho
Only with white genes intermixing.
Full nigger gorilla are still full naked in Africa collecting flies with a white invention for their nigger burgers.

Also i believe the mulatto niggers are only given weaker opponents so that the jew can say "look goyim, nigger is the strongest, worship nigger and create more mulattos."

Attachments

• using race to divide.jpg
    using race to divide.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
africans run better also because on average their ethnicities have longer limbs which translate to more speed in running

Means nothing. White as a community is still gonna be submissive cucks and are gonna shame this white guy for fighting back

africans run better also because on average their ethnicities have longer limbs which translate to more speed in running
Niggers in Africa have 22% homo erectus DNA in them.
And they can't swim because of heavy homo erectus bones.

Attachments

• 6013398.jpg
    6013398.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
One white guy against 20 niggers. TWENTY of them. And not only he stood his ground, he did fight back.
That takes BALLS. I've never seen such a pack of pussyshit COWARDS like the niggers. ALWAYS attacking the alone, always in packs, always from behind.
If he was in shape he would kill atleast 2

Fucking 50kg niggers these pussy would have been rape if it wasnt 20vs1

would've been very satisfying if he pulled out a gun and shot all of then

The irony of this comment when the best fighters in history have mostly been black and the most current ufc holders are BBCs. The state of idiots on this fourm. These clowns cannot fight neither can the avg person of any race. This white man was like a bear fighting a pack of wolves 🐺
George Saint Pierre, Khabib Nurmagomedow, Sean Strickland, Dricus Du Plessis, Alexander Gustaffson, Michael Bisping, Khamzat, Zabit, Shara, Tom Aspinall, Stipe Miocic (The last two of which Jon Jones avoids)