1 Year Ascension - LTN to ? (MINIGUIDE + RATE ME)

I

idkwhattoputhere

Bronze
First off, I’m going to list the things that i’ve done:

1. Most importantly, I finally hit puberty. This is probably 90% of it not gonna lie, genetics are everything

2. Thumb pulling and mewing, I thumbpulled whenever I wanted and I mewed 24/7

3. Hair health, this is super underrated. I’m a competitive swimmer and a lifeguard, but using coconut oil after sessions has almost completely negated all chlorine damage. This coupled with using a natural shampoo twice per week was a game changer

4. Tanning

5. Debloating (lymphatic massage + potassium)

Without any more yap, here are my results:

1 year ago (i’m making a weird ass face, but it’s mostly for the hair health):
IMG 7635
6 months ago (I would say high LTN):
IMG 7633
THIS PICTURE TOOK 30 MINUTES TO TAKE FOR THE ANGLE AND I WAS STILL LTN :feelswhy:

Today:
IMG 7630

Would you say I’ve reached HTN? I could make a more detailed full guide later if some people want.

TOODLES!

• +1
Reactions: mad34563
not ltn
you are a mtn
its not that bad tbh

IMG 7630

Comparing lens distorted selfie pic to mirror pic, mirin IQ

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
First off, I’m going to list the things that i’ve done:

1. Most importantly, I finally hit puberty. This is probably 90% of it not gonna lie, genetics are everything

2. Thumb pulling and mewing, I thumbpulled whenever I wanted and I mewed 24/7

3. Hair health, this is super underrated. I’m a competitive swimmer and a lifeguard, but using coconut oil after sessions has almost completely negated all chlorine damage. This coupled with using a natural shampoo twice per week was a game changer

4. Tanning

5. Debloating (lymphatic massage + potassium)

Without any more yap, here are my results:

1 year ago (i’m making a weird ass face, but it’s mostly for the hair health):
View attachment 3096759
6 months ago (I would say high LTN):
View attachment 3096760
THIS PICTURE TOOK 30 MINUTES TO TAKE FOR THE ANGLE AND I WAS STILL LTN :feelswhy:

Today:
View attachment 3096738

Would you say I’ve reached HTN? I could make a more detailed full guide later if some people want.

TOODLES!

No of but you’re frauding with the sideways camera, makes bones look way bigger than irl. I used to do it a lot for ig pics etc

No of but you’re frauding with the sideways camera, makes bones look way bigger than irl. I used to do it a lot for ig pics etc
IMG 7638

worse lighting with no jaw clench and i look pretty much the same

go out and slay foids bhai.
i suffer from analysis paralysis due to a high iq, i might sound stuck up but idgaf cause its true. there’s a hot girl in my lifeguarding course who eyes me but how should i approach?

i suffer from analysis paralysis due to a high iq, i might sound stuck up but idgaf cause its true. there’s a hot girl in my lifeguarding course who eyes me but how should i approach?
theres a relation already bhai, lifeguearding course. make a joke how it sucks ass or something like that. Looks like you did analyse properly then XD