My 1 year anniversary on this site - current looksmaxxing stack & routine

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Nutrition
I follow my own version of the carnivore diet, consuming around 240g of protein, 240g of fat and cca. 40g of carbohydrates a day, totaling up to around 3 000 calories, which means a sustainable maintenance level for me.

I consume 6 meals a day equally scattered throughout the day; the first right after waking up, the last one just before going to bed. I follow the nose-to-tail principle, I try to choose the type of meat I consume in accordance with it's percentage of the body. For example liver makes up just 2% of the body, so I eat it in small amounts - it is so nutrient rich that this is the way to go. I follow a similar logic with other organs and muscle meat, the latter makes up most of my meat consumption, as it is the most abundant type of muscle found in the body.​

Meal 1 - preworkout
  • 20g of hydrolized beef collagen powder
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
I sometimes pair my breakfast with a preworkout formula that contains caffeine, taurine, l-carnitine, niacin, beta-alanine, l-citrulline, creatine in generous amounts , among others. I always consume a multivitamin paired with 250mg's of magnesium before I exercise in the morning.​

Meal 2 - postworkout
  • 100g of fatty fish
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
Meal 3
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 4
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 5
  • 200g of meat cooked on animal fat
Meal 6

I only drink water, aroud 5 liters a day, a mix of mostly tap water and some magnesium rich mineral water.

Exercise, recovery
I follow an exercise routine that has 4 strength training session and 1-2 HIIT workouts per week. The strength training part is my custom made upper-lower 4 day split, while the high intensity cardio at the moment is sprint running on athletic track as the weather allows it. On top of high intensity workouts, I walk 5-10 kilometers a day as well, often in the form of hiking.​

2643590 qeqweqe2

My exercise routine in detail:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

As an addition I have these lying on my desk and use them whenever I feel like to further strengten my forearms:
Kb21fcef57bc4f088b494b181c5dc6294

On top of training my body, I also exercise my facial muscles. I chew, first on jawliner for 15 minutes, then in the rest of the day if I'm idling I just chew on sugar free gum that I harden by freezing in the fridge beforehand:
2661848 4315C3EE 5D83 4CCC 973B F0793CF9339B

I'm always keeping an eye on proper tongue, head posture and nose breathing. I always have a menthol inhaler with me to clear out my nostrils and and to avoid mouth breathing:
Leguttisztito stift

As I'm not trying to bulk up any more, I'm not doing deload weeks, I rather do sessions that I half ass or just rest a day or two more. On rest days I regularly foam roll to relax tension. I make sure to visit thermal baths and get a Swedish massage at least monthly once for the same benefits. I'm taking ashwaganda to lower my cortisol.

I'm a night owl, but I always make sure to get at least 8 hours of quality sleep as hormone production is crucial for me as a natural athlete. I aid my sleep with 250mg's of magnesium taken before going to bed, 1-3mg's of melatonin tablets, blackout curtains and ear plugs.​

Skincare

My daily skincare routine

After waking up:
  • Cleansing my face with a facial cleanser containing activated charcoal
  • Moisturizing
  • 15 mg of beta carotene
  • 10 mg of lycopene
Before leaving the house:
  • SPF 50 on face, 30 or 50 on the rest of the bodyparts exposed to the sun. If I'm outside for a longer amount of time, I reapply after a few hours
  • 0.2mg of melanotan 2, I tan afterwards
  • Apply chapstick on my lips
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • I spread vitamin C serum all over my face
  • I apply vitamin E serum onto my undereyes
  • Lip balm
Once a week
I exfoliate, both physically and chemically. I utilize both AHAs (such as glycolic acid) and BHAs (like salicylic acid). On top of this, once a week, usually the night before saturday (when I'm mostly staying inside the house), I apply a pea sized amount of tretinoin evenly spread out on my face.​

I use a redlight lamp with a wavelength of around 670nm for 15 minutes on my face.

Once a month
I visit my cosmetician to get my skin cleaned professionally, to avoid comedos and other unwanted things.

Makeup
I don't have a routine for makeup as I only use it when I feel like it, but I do have a few pieces in my toolbox. Some of the from the top of my head:
  • Tinted moisturizer - I use this very often, even as a substitute for my daily moisturizer
  • BB cream - I use this almost daily too when going out, it's very subtle yet gives a massive halo, gives you crystal clear skin
  • Under-eye concealer cream - if I get dark circles, e.g. I'm fatigued
  • Color correcting crayon - if I get a pimple or other skin discoloration, I mask it
  • Concealer cream - I use a matte finished waterproof concealer on special occasions and for clubbing
  • Foundation - I rarely use it irl as it can be noticeable, but for photos on social media, it's a fair game for me. Whenever I use it, I start with a layer of pore-minimizing primer, I apply the foundation, then finish it with translucent setting powder to reduce shine
  • Tinted chapstick or tinted lip balm - to make my lips brighter, fluffier and pinker tiktokers do (don't confuse them with lipsticks, they are two completely different things)
  • Mascara - waterproof one on eyebrows & eyelashes.
  • Eyebrow pencil - I don't use it that often but if done right can make eyebrows really dark and thick looking
  • Eyeliner - I sometimes use it very subtly, the same way someone like Vinnie Hacker does, mostly under eyes
I always make sure to wash off any chemical from my face before going to bed. For the waterproof stuff I have oil-based makeup removers.

Haircare
Haircut
I currently like to go for this hairstyle:
images

My natural hair is brown, to peacock a little bit, I usually ask for multishade, natural looking dark blond highlights into it.

I visit a hair salon once a month. Never a barber and I only let my hair cut down by a woman, since male barbers don't possess the female gaze.

Texture
Time had to pass to guess an ideal frequency, now I know I need to keratin treat my hair around twice a year to achieve a straight texture and shine.

Maintenance
I wash my hair twice a week, I use conditioner both times but shampoo just once. I use smoothening conditioner that is sulfate free (important to protect keratined hair) with added keratin proteins and cocoa butter. Likewise, I use a sulfate free, color protective shampoo for similar reason. I like to deep condition from time to time and utilize hair masks. I always let my hair dry on it's own without touching it.

I try to avoid heat as much as I can , but when I need to use hot tools, I always make sure to apply anti-frizz keratin heat protector spray. Now I could list what tools and methods I use to stlye my hair but to be completely honest, nowadays I mostly only use my fingers, since keratin treated hair is extremely easy to style without any tools. I just midpart it with a brush, then let gravity to it's thing to my curtains on the sides. Keratined hair doesn't frizzes and I don't even need to brush it most of the time.

Grooming

Teeth
I brush my teeth twice a day with an electric toothbrush, I use 5% hydrogen peroxide toothpaste anternately with activated charcoal to brush my teeth, then alcohol-free mouthwash. I make sure to floss and clean my tongue as well with a tongue scraper. I get teeth stone removed by my dentist twice a year. I got my teeth whitened up to top notch level with laser treatment at the end of 2021, it should be good for some time, might see it in half a year / year if I want to redo it again, until then my teeth are paper white.

Eyebrows
I apply minoxidil foam on them every day before going to bed. Using dark brown eyebrow dye, I tint them dark but before doing so I apply some vaseline to avoid my skin getting painted underneath. For styling, I use a mini brush meant for them along with castor oil (to stick the hair onto the skin). I regularly pluck the ground between them and to make them more positively tilted. Sometimes I use waterproof mascara or eyebrow pencil to make them look more darker and dense.

Eyelashes
I use careprost on my eyelashes. Like with my brows, I tint my lashes biweekly, but with black dye instead of dark brown. I regularly use mascara and shape them with an eyelash curler.
GettyImages-75407910.jpg

Facial hair
I've started to pluck my facial hair in order to have a completely hairless lower third all the time. First time it took me a few hours to get it done, I've done it second time this weekend and it only took me about an hour and a half or so. I plan to do this from now on every 2-3 week or so instead of shaving.
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-found-a-way-to-purge-facial-hair.516109/

Body hair
My body is always completely hairless, for now I achieve this by waxxing my upper body + parts and using an epilator on my legs (since they are less sensitive, thus less painful to do). I halted IPL becaause of my current tanning routine while on melanotan, I started to wonder recently if I should continue it in autumn or start electrolysis instead, time will tell.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, HTN_Mentalcel, Lmao and 35 others
love u:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Thank god that you didnt post another humble bragging thread

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
10 eggs a day?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and BoneDensity
Right lol

I get full after 6 eggs
Not to mention the insane amounts of cholesterol, 6+ times the daily recommended. Add 400g of meat and milk on top of that and it's no surprise heart disease is the biggest killer in the US.

inb4 someone links an egg-funded study about how the cholesterol in eggs somehow magically doesn't affect your arteries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, wernhervonbraun, Deleted member 20229 and 8 others
Thanks for sharing dude.

Have you ever been called out on your makeup?

Right lol

I get full after 6 eggs
Not to mention the insane amounts of cholesterol, 6+ times the daily recommended. Add 400g of meat and milk on top of that and it's no surprise heart disease is the biggest killer in the US.

inb4 someone links an egg-funded study about how the cholesterol in eggs somehow magically doesn't affect your arteries.

Yes, I intentionally eat a lot of cholesterol, not only from the great amounts of eggs I consume, but also from organ meats like liver.

I hold the view most other carnivore dieters tend to hold, namely that cholesterol (and lipids more broadly) have been wrongfully demonized in the past half century in favour of certain individuals personal wealth. Just think of the statin industry and how food companies managed to convince Americans cheap vegetable oils are a healthier alternative to animal fat. They cause inflammation. Inflammation is the perpetrator, not cholesterol on itself.

People think fat from meat and eggs is "clogging the pipes" like a kitchen drain. But if this was true, veins would be clogged too - but they aren't.

Instead what happens is that when a one cell layer in the artery wall gets pierced by the blood pressure from the heart, the body puts a scab on it to heal. Inflammation prevents that scab from gradually being dissolved as it should. If it is not dissolved, the scab plaque grows to clogs arteries and causes heart disease or even breaks off like an iceberg and gets lodged in the wrong place causing stroke or heart attack.

In most people, inflammation is caused by excessive carbs and seed oils. If one doesn't eat these, it lowers inflammation, and so the body can prevent the "pipes getting clogged" naturally.

An article to better understand where I'm coming from:
https://www.kevinstock.io/health/cholesterol-and-the-carnivore-diet/

In my mind, cholesterol is like gasoline vapor and carb / vegetable oil induces inflammation is the spark. The former is fine on itself but if they two encounter each other, bad things happen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Lmao, AscendingHero and 11 others
Yes, I intentionally eat a lot of cholesterol, not only from the great amounts of eggs I consume, but also from organ meats like liver.

I hold the view most other carnivore dieters tend to hold, namely that cholesterol (and lipids more broadly) have been wrongfully demonized in the past half century in favour of certain individuals personal wealth. Just think of the statin industry and how food companies managed to convince Americans cheap vegetable oils are a healthier alternative to animal fat. They cause inflammation. Inflammation is the perpetrator, not cholesterol on itself.

People think fat from meat and eggs is "clogging the pipes" like a kitchen drain. But if this was true, veins would be clogged too - but they aren't.

Instead what happens is that when a one cell layer in the artery wall gets pierced by the blood pressure from the heart, the body puts a scab on it to heal. Inflammation prevents that scab from gradually being dissolved as it should. If it is not dissolved, the scab plaque grows to clogs arteries and causes heart disease or even breaks off like an iceberg and gets lodged in the wrong place causing stroke or heart attack.

In most people, inflammation is caused by excessive carbs and seed oils. If one doesn't eat these, it lowers inflammation, and so the body can prevent the "pipes getting clogged" naturally.

An article to better understand where I'm coming from:
https://www.kevinstock.io/health/cholesterol-and-the-carnivore-diet/

In my mind, cholesterol is like gasoline vapor and carb / vegetable oil induces inflammation is the spark. The former is fine on itself but if they two encounter each other, bad things happen
What are you basing these views on? It sounds like new age garbage where the food you eat is the direct cause of cancer, pain, and diseases because of inflammation. It's a gross oversimplification of how it actually works and nothing but disinformation for profit.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Tallooksmaxxer and CometDragon
Thanks for sharing dude.

Have you ever been called out on your makeup?
I would be lying if I said no, but on the flip side the few times I was it happened because I applied products without experience. Aside from Korean forums, makeup for men is still a very niche idea and there's very little guidance for hetero men to learn from, so I had to try everything myself, trial and error. I glad I did though because now I have a built up knowledge base, following which, I no longer get called out at all.

What are you basing these views on? It sounds like new age garbage where the food you eat is the direct cause of cancer, pain, and diseases because of inflammation. It's a gross oversimplification of how it actually works and nothing but disinformation for profit.
My axiom is that the way modern humans live and consume food compared to their ancestral peers before agriculture is vastly different, yet their bodies, as a species is barely different, they were and still are facultative carnivore. Humans can survive on plants but thrive on animal foods. For all of history eating meat was a privilege, something only kings and barons could afford to do. In our time there are no monetary limitations (at least in the West) to consume as much animal products as possible, yet people still opt for plants. No wonder why obesity, acne, heart disease and diabetes are considered civilizational diseases.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Prince88
My axiom is that the way modern humans live and consume food compared to their ancestral peers before agriculture is vastly different, yet their bodies, as a species is barely different, they were and still are facultative carnivore. Humans can survive on plants but thrive on animal foods. For all of history eating meat was a privilege, something only kings and barons could afford to do. In our time there are no monetary limitations (at least in the West) to consume as much animal products as possible, yet people still opt for plants. No wonder why obesity, acne, heart disease and diabetes are considered civilizational diseases.
Our ancestral peers lived until 30-40. If that's your goal then that's fine.

Humans have only come to live to older ages recently. Heart disease mostly comes around once you're 40+. Therefore it was never of concern.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Tallooksmaxxer, Deprived and 3 others
Nutrition
I follow my own version of the carnivore diet, consuming around 240g of protein, 240g of fat and cca. 40g of carbohydrates a day, totaling up to around 3 000 calories, which means a sustainable maintenance level for me.

I consume 6 meals a day equally scattered throughout the day; the first right after waking up, the last one just before going to bed. I follow the nose-to-tail principle, I try to choose the type of meat I consume in accordance with it's percentage of the body. For example liver makes up just 2% of the body, so I eat it in small amounts - it is so nutrient rich that this is the way to go. I follow a similar logic with other organs and muscle meat, the latter makes up most of my meat consumption, as it is the most abundant type of muscle found in the body.​

Meal 1 - preworkout
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
I sometimes pair my breakfast with a preworkout formula that contains caffeine, taurine, l-carnitine, niacin, beta-alanine, l-citrulline, creatine in generous amounts , among others. I always consume a multivitamin paired with 250mg's of magnesium before I exercise in the morning.​

Meal 2 - postworkout
  • 100g of fatty fish
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
Meal 3
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 4
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 5
Meal 6

I only drink water, aroud 5 liters a day, a mix of mostly tap water and some magnesium rich mineral water.
Exercise, recovery
I follow an exercise routine that has 4 strength training session and 1-2 HIIT workouts per week. The strength training part is my custom made upper-lower 4 day split, while the high intensity cardio at the moment is sprint running on athletic track as the weather allows it. On top of high intensity workouts, I walk 5-10 kilometers a day as well, often in the form of hiking.​

View attachment 1766443

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

As an addition I have these lying on my desk and use them whenever I feel like to further strengten my forearms:
View attachment 1766451

On top of training my body, I also exercise my facial muscles. I chew, first on jawliner for 15 minutes, then in the rest of the day if I'm idling I just chew on sugar free gum that I harden by freezing in the fridge beforehand:
View attachment 1766452
I'm always keeping an eye on proper tongue, head posture and nose breathing. I always have a menthol inhaler with me to clear out my nostrils and and to avoid mouth breathing:
View attachment 1766464

As I'm not trying to bulk up any more, I'm not doing deload weeks, I rather do sessions that I half ass or just rest a day or two more. On rest days I regularly foam roll to relax tension. I make sure to visit thermal baths and get a Swedish massage at least monthly once for the same benefits. I'm taking ashwaganda to lower my cortisol.

I'm a night owl, but I always make sure to get at least 8 hours of quality sleep as hormone production is crucial for me as a natural athlete. I aid my sleep with 250mg's of magnesium taken before going to bed, 1-3mg's of melatonin tablets, blackout curtains and ear plugs.​
Skincare

After waking up:
  • Moisturizing
  • 15 mg of beta carotene
  • 10 mg of lycopene
  • SPF 50 on face, 30 or 50 on the rest of the bodyparts exposed to the sun. If I'm outside for a longer amount of time, I reapply after a few hours
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Lip balm
Once a week
I exfoliate, both physically and chemically. I utilize both AHAs (such as glycolic acid) and BHAs (like salicylic acid). On top of this, once a week, usually the night before saturday (when I'm mostly staying inside the house), I apply a pea sized amount of tretinoin evenly spread out on my face.​

I use a redlight lamp with a wavelength of around 670nm for 15 minutes on my face.

Once a month
I visit my cosmetician to get my skin cleaned professionally, to avoid comedos and other unwanted things.

Makeup
I don't have a routine for makeup as I only use it when I feel like it, but I do have a few pieces in my toolbox. Some of the from the top of my head:
  • Tinted moisturizer - I use this very often, even as a substitute for my daily moisturizer
  • BB cream - I use this almost daily too when going out, it's very subtle yet gives a massive halo, gives you crystal clear skin
  • Color correcting crayon - if I get a pimple or other skin discoloration, I mask it
  • Concealer cream - I use a matte finished waterproof concealer on special occasions and for clubbing
  • Foundation - I rarely use it irl as it can be noticeable, but for photos on social media, it's a fair game for me. Whenever I use it, I start with a layer of pore-minimizing primer, I apply the foundation, then finish it with translucent setting powder to reduce shine
  • Tinted chapstick or tinted lip balm - to make my lips brighter, fluffier and pinker tiktokers do (don't confuse them with lipsticks, they are two completely different things)
  • Eyebrow pencil - I don't use it that often but if done right can make eyebrows really dark and thick looking
  • Eyeliner - I sometimes use it very subtly, the same way someone like Vinnie Hacker does, mostly under eyes
I always make sure to wash off any chemical from my face before going to bed. For the waterproof stuff I have oil-based makeup removers.

Haircare
Haircut
images

My natural hair is brown, to peacock a little bit, I usually ask for multishade, natural looking dark blond highlights into it.

I visit a hair salon once a month. Never a barber and I only let my hair cut down by a woman, since male barbers don't possess the female gaze.

Texture
Time had to pass to guess an ideal frequency, now I know I need to keratin treat my hair around twice a year to achieve a straight texture and shine.

Maintenance
I wash my hair twice a week, I use conditioner both times but shampoo just once. I use smoothening conditioner that is sulfate free (important to protect keratined hair) with added keratin proteins and cocoa butter. Likewise, I use a sulfate free, color protective shampoo for similar reason. I like to deep condition from time to time and utilize hair masks. I always let my hair dry on it's own without touching it.

I try to avoid heat as much as I can , but when I need to use hot tools, I always make sure to apply anti-frizz keratin heat protector spray. Now I could list what tools and methods I use to stlye my hair but to be completely honest, nowadays I mostly only use my fingers, since keratin treated hair is extremely easy to style without any tools. I just midpart it with a brush, then let gravity to it's thing to my curtains on the sides. Keratined hair doesn't frizzes and I don't even need to brush it most of the time.
Grooming
Teeth
I brush my teeth twice a day with an electric toothbrush, I use 5% hydrogen peroxide toothpaste anternately with activated charcoal to brush my teeth, then alcohol-free mouthwash. I make sure to floss and clean my tongue as well with a tongue scraper. I get teeth stone removed by my dentist twice a year. I got my teeth whitened up to top notch level with laser treatment at the end of 2021, it should be good for some time, might see it in half a year / year if I want to redo it again, until then my teeth are paper white.

Eyebrows
I apply minoxidil foam on them every day before going to bed. Using dark brown eyebrow dye, I tint them dark but before doing so I apply some vaseline to avoid my skin getting painted underneath. For styling, I use a mini brush meant for them along with castor oil (to stick the hair onto the skin). I regularly pluck the ground between them and to make them more positively tilted. Sometimes I use waterproof mascara or eyebrow pencil to make them look more darker and dense.

Eyelashes
I use careprost on my eyelashes. Like with my brows, I tint my lashes biweekly, but with black dye instead of dark brown. I regularly use mascara and shape them with an eyelash curler.
GettyImages-75407910.jpg

Facial hair
I've started to pluck my facial hair in order to have a completely hairless lower third all the time. First time it took me a few hours to get it done, I've done it second time this weekend and it only took me about an hour and a half or so. I plan to do this from now on every 2-3 week or so instead of shaving.

Body hair
My body is always completely hairless, for now I achieve this by waxxing my upper body + parts and using an epilator on my legs (since they are less sensitive, thus less painful to do). I halted IPL becaause of my current tanning routine while on melanotan, I started to wonder recently if I should continue it in autumn or start electrolysis instead, time will tell.
Favourite user
How do you afford all that meat and you don’t eat any fruits and vegetables?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
What cleanser & moisturizer do you use?

OP when you take a shit, does it ever crack the ceramic of your toilet?

Not sure what the genius behind cutting carbs to 40 grams is. You do realize probably half of the protein you're eating is being turned to carbs, right?

Nutrition

Meal 1 - preworkout
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese

Meal 2 - postworkout
  • 100g of fatty fish
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
Meal 3
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 4
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 5
Meal 6

Exercise, recovery

View attachment 1766443

View attachment 1766451

View attachment 1766452
View attachment 1766464

Skincare

After waking up:
  • Moisturizing
  • 15 mg of beta carotene
  • 10 mg of lycopene
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Lip balm
Once a week

Once a month

Makeup

Haircare
Haircut
images

Texture

Maintenance

Grooming
Teeth

Eyebrows

Eyelashes
GettyImages-75407910.jpg

Facial hair

Body hair
Yuck to much looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Cholesterol will not boost your t levels. That 36 eggs a day was a scam by Vince Gironda whom all of his clients were on steroids. Who knows if the eggs were even doing much.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 19551
Our ancestral peers lived until 30-40. If that's your goal then that's fine.

Humans have only come to live to older ages recently. Heart disease mostly comes around once you're 40+. Therefore it was never of concern.
Fortunately or unfortunately I was born into one of the first ever generations in history which has almost complete freedom regarding their choices of what food they eat. As I’ve mentioned, there was no time before us animal based food was so easily avaible in abundance. There are mostly only anecdotes at this point about my way of living, with little scientific research into it. We’ve yet to see carnivores age in massess.

Until then it’s reserved for a handful of people like myself who dare to experiment on themselves for their own reasons.

I suffered a lot with gastrointestinal issues in my childhood throughout most of my teens and after getting bad advice after bad advice from gastroenterologists I choose to do my own research and with tri and error an animal food only diet seemed to work for me the best

Last edited:
  • +1
most important thread here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Prettyboy
Is eating a big meal before exercise bad or does it no matter?

• +1
Favourite user
How do you afford all that meat and you don’t eat any fruits and vegetables?
Eating all that meat isn’t expensive at all since I always cook everything for myself from raw ingredients.

Disregard my local currency , but as you can see per kilogram, peppers are twice as expensive as pork liver

8AADD814 C46C 4BB3 91EA 3DF12289430E
B1C079B1 3219 49E9 8333 FCE4893054A0

The former barely has any notable nutrients aside from vitamin C while liver is nature’s multivitamin combined with lots of protein, a real superfood that is also dirt cheap

I just don’t see the point of eating vegetables, I can get all the nutrients from animals. I do eat some fruits but only ones that are native to my homeland. Like blueberries in forests. I don’t consume plants that my ancestors couldn’t have eaten.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and ballskin
care to tell me how you getting this? supp?

• +1
Eating all that meat isn’t expensive at all since I always cook everything for myself from raw ingredients.

Disregard my local currency , but as you can see per kilogram, peppers are twice as expensive as pork liver

View attachment 1766954View attachment 1766956

The former barely has any notable nutrients aside from vitamin C while liver is nature’s multivitamin combined with lots of protein, a real superfood that is also dirt cheap

I just don’t see the point of eating vegetables, I can get all the nutrients from animals. I do eat some fruits but only ones that are native to my homeland. Like blueberries in forests. I don’t consume plants that my ancestors couldn’t have eaten.
Hungary? Wow won’t people call you faggot /tranny over there for being a pretty boy

• +1
  • JFL
mirin 1 year

• Woah
What cleanser
1D62372C 8A7D 4C16 BFE2 77EAC98B0864
BE9DDBA0 7BB2 4D17 9202 D6BF01A6A41C

& moisturizer do you use?
4AA9729F 52CC 495C A298 F7E061705382
706BDC97 E034 4F31 9C5C 03BC869C56D9

My go to brands are CeraVe and Neutrogena. I love how light their moisturizers feels

OP when you take a shit, does it ever crack the ceramic of your toilet?

Not sure what the genius behind cutting carbs to 40 grams is. You do realize probably half of the protein you're eating is being turned to carbs, right?
I barely shit tbh. Almost everything I eat gets digested, there’s very little that comes out and I never got constipation at all

That ~ 40g of carb intake proved to be the sweet spot for me over the years - it’s enough to keep me in an anabolic state yet far too little to gain any body fat. Pretty much best of both worlds, something the majority of men dream of

Cholesterol will not boost your t levels. That 36 eggs a day was a scam by Vince Gironda whom all of his clients were on steroids. Who knows if the eggs were even doing much.
Eggs are a fantastic source of protein and fat. No other natural food beats their protein content’s Biological Value

Is eating a big meal before exercise bad or does it no matter?
It’s bad. Your gastrointestinal tract is a huge organ and digestion of food requires serious resources from your body. By digesting a big meal, you divert blood and oxygen away from your muscles into your intestines, lowering your physical output

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Kingcel32
You need to be applying tretinoin daily, or EOD.

• +1
care to tell me how you getting this? supp?
Yes, I buy a sack from a supplement store then put a scoop into my cup of milk and drink it for breakfast

0FE045F5 A757 425D 8F61 4663DFA4FD02

Hungary? Wow won’t people call you faggot /tranny over there for being a pretty boy
Maybe if you are a twink like this dude
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-22-years-old-182-cm-62-kg.516413/

But otherwise no , at least in cities. Rural people are almost all masc copers, they ridicule prettyboys

You need to be applying tretinoin daily, or EOD.
Tret and melanotan tanning is a bad combo, I apply retinA once a week as a form of compromise, I am aware how much it increases skin’s sensitivity to sunlight

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and ballskin
Nutrition

Meal 1 - preworkout
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese

Meal 2 - postworkout
  • 100g of fatty fish
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
Meal 3
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 4
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 5
Meal 6

Exercise, recovery

View attachment 1766443

View attachment 1766451

View attachment 1766452
View attachment 1766464

Skincare

After waking up:
  • Moisturizing
  • 15 mg of beta carotene
  • 10 mg of lycopene
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Lip balm
Once a week

Once a month

Makeup

Haircare
Haircut
images

Texture

Maintenance

Grooming
Teeth

Eyebrows

Eyelashes
GettyImages-75407910.jpg

Facial hair

Body hair
Good thread. I'd suggest including two things before going out. 1 : some kind of Calonge pared with some pheromones if you've got the money. 2: (The big one) Scrub your lips before you leave the house & apply some kind of lip balm. Results will be immediate! I usually just run a small portion of a towel under my sink and scrub my lips. Try it out sometime trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Kingcel32 and Prettyboy
have you seen any mewing results

• +1
Good thread. I'd suggest including two things before going out. 1 : some kind of Calonge pared with some pheromones if you've got the money. 2: (The big one) Scrub your lips before you leave the house & apply some kind of lip balm. Results will be immediate! I usually just run a small portion of a towel under my sink and scrub my lips. Try it out sometime trust me.
Try shaving your lips, not trolling. Some male models do this.

Any links to your bb cream, mascara, and tinted moisturizer? Ive tried the pink tinted vaseline lip therapy and it was too pink, looked gay tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingcel32 and Prettyboy
Arent you scared of the fat loss for under eye area with careprost?

• +1
I have various bb creams and tinted moisturizers but how do you actually put on it right and make it not noticeable? Do you use your fingers to rub it in or a makeup brush, etc and how much amount of bb cream do you use for your face? Pea sized , etc?

• +1
Hey all this sounds expensive, do you make a lot of money or what?

Also, mind telling me why you use these "AHAs (such as glycolic acid)" and the other acid?

Also, can you show us how your eye looks after you have used the eye curler with mascara?

What does this do? The scrubbing of lips and applying lip balm?

Last edited:
Do u get the whole hair length dyed or just the tips?

What do you ask for when u go to the hair salon for haircut

• +1
I do use fragrances, my current eau de parfum for summer is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Intense pour Homme

I unironically bought it because of Gandy jfl (also read good things about it on fragrantica) and sticked with it because it's just so good
maxresdefault.jpg

have you seen any mewing results
I've done it ever since I was in higschool, I was very blackpilled early on on proper tongue & head posture as well as breathing. So hard to speak about how things would have turned if I haven't did it for years

Any links to your bb cream, mascara, and tinted moisturizer? Ive tried the pink tinted vaseline lip therapy and it was too pink, looked gay tbh.
I have various bb creams and tinted moisturizers but how do you actually put on it right and make it not noticeable? Do you use your fingers to rub it in or a makeup brush, etc and how much amount of bb cream do you use for your face? Pea sized , etc?
I'll drop a makeup guide , many guys have asked me for tutorials on applying it and for products recommendations, it would be it easier that way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingcel32, Lmao and 2 others
Chad regime.

Brutals egg maxxing.
I would have puke with those amounts of eggs.

do you also have before and after1 year pics to share.?

Last edited:
Hey all this sounds expensive, do you make a lot of money or what?

Also, mind telling me why you use these "AHAs (such as glycolic acid)" and the other acid?

Also, can you show us how your eye looks after you have used the eye curler with mascara?

What does this do? The scrubbing of lips and applying lip balm?
Puffles up your lips and then the lip balm makes them moisturized and shiny. You also taste better if you kiss somone. Doing this can give you that trendy eboy lips look which is really good if you have very masculine features and you want to balance out your features or if you just want better looking lips.

• +1
Reactions: tournesol and AscendingHero
  • +1
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't careprost another brand for Latisse? Are you worried about orbital fatloss? I've avoided for this reason

• +1
Has this helped you get laid tho?

Nutrition

Meal 1 - preworkout
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese

Meal 2 - postworkout
  • 100g of fatty fish
  • 333ml of whole milk
  • 50g of cheese
Meal 3
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 4
  • 5 eggs fried on butter
Meal 5
Meal 6

Exercise, recovery

View attachment 1766443

View attachment 1766451

View attachment 1766452
View attachment 1766464

Skincare

After waking up:
  • Moisturizing
  • 15 mg of beta carotene
  • 10 mg of lycopene
Before going to bed:
  • Facial cleansing
  • Moisturizing
  • Lip balm
Once a week

Once a month

Makeup

Haircare
Haircut
images

Texture

Maintenance

Grooming
Teeth

Eyebrows

Eyelashes
GettyImages-75407910.jpg

Facial hair

Body hair
can you please put up the brands of your products for skincare ?

mirin your routine but wtf it takes hours every day no ?

• +1
Never heard of fruits and vegetables, you will get intestinal cancer living like this

• +1
Arent you scared of the fat loss for under eye area with careprost?
I haven’t experienced orbital fat loss

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't careprost another brand for Latisse? Are you worried about orbital fatloss? I've avoided for this reason
Careprost is a much cheaper generic version of Latisse. Both of them contain 0.03% bimatroprost ophthalmic solution as their active ingredient

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Post your before and after pics

• +1
I haven’t experienced orbital fat loss

Careprost is a much cheaper generic version of Latisse. Both of them contain 0.03% bimatroprost ophthalmic solution as their active ingredient
If you did experience orbital fat loss, is it reversible when you stop?
Why take the risk when you can just do eyelash extensions?

Jfl @ this all thus bullshit when you can just be born with good bones

• Ugh..