1 year from now on im gonna be chadlite. If not im just gonna rope.

M

Meganut

Banned
One year from now on ill ascend for sure. Still in puberty so mewing etc still works and im just gonna study the crap out of the best of the best posts and do as much as possible. And if shit doesnt work out ill consider roping.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
even if mewing worked, it would just leave you with a block head like dr mew which isnt even attractive someone should tell him that.

• +1
Reactions: charizy and Deleted member 33579
One year from now on ill ascend for sure. Still in puberty so mewing etc still works and im just gonna study the crap out of the best of the best posts and do as much as possible. And if shit doesnt work out ill consider roping.

I doubt your gonna the top 1 percent of the population in 1 year unless you have top tier base right now what do you look like right now tbqh but your in puberty so I'll give you hints I would highly recommend focusing on maximizing dht note the results are dependent on androgen receptors and there sensitivity but if I were you I would eat a diet very high in dht work out like a mother fucker but know this results are entirely genetic and down to your androgen receptors

• +1
Reactions: Meganut
I doubt your gonna the top 1 percent of the population in 1 year unless you have top tier base right now what do you look like right now tbqh but your in puberty so I'll give you hints I would highly recommend focusing on maximizing dht note the results are dependent on androgen receptors and there sensitivity but if I were you I would eat a diet very high in dht work out like a mother fucker but know this results are entirely genetic and down to your androgen receptors
Chadlite is 0.1%

OP should be satisfied at HTN realistically

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Chadlite is 0.1%

OP should be satisfied at HTN realistically

I don't know what he looks ike but for 99 percent of people even with extreme surgery htn is max cap limit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
I don't know what he looks ike but for 99 percent of people even with extreme surgery htn is max cap limit
gotta dream big to fall far
HTN is the point where you are certainly attractive. Chadlite and HTN is just a difference by how much.

The difference comes from soft tissue, colouring, angularity, dimorphism, body type. Its not about mid face ratio or ramus length anymore

Same for difference between chadlite and Chad / Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavil.

I'll leave this site the moment I am HTN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BloodClot and reptiles
HTN is the point where you are certainly attractive. Chadlite and HTN is just a difference by how much.

The difference comes from soft tissue, colouring, angularity.

Same for difference between chadlite and Chad / Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavil.

Oh it's a massive fucking difference it's the difference between being henry cavill and ryan gosling it's the difference between conventionally good looking dude to a dude where your compared to angels there is a trillion tiers of diffence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471

The difference comes from soft tissue, colouring, angularity, dimorphism, body type. Its not about mid face ratio or ramus length anymore

gotta leave once its good fr

You need money. Reading posts on .org isn't going to make you chad

Why chadlite? Some of you niggers need to step out into the real world. All you need to be is htn and not suffer from manletism

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Why chadlite? Some of you niggers need to step out into the real world. All you need to be is htn and not suffer from manletism
im new to this shit but i thought the goal has to at least be big if the cost of failure is suicide

im new to this shit but i thought the goal has to at least be big if the cost of failure is suicide
Why would you commit in 1 year? You would only be 16? Still a ton of time to ascend at 16.

Why would you commit in 1 year? You would only be 16? Still a ton of time to ascend at 16.
life just sucks, and ill only consider it, was suicidal a year ago, got better but shit just aint right. It depends on how imma do this year

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
Just mew brah

Im sorry to break it to you but nothing would happen your ugly face would remain ugly.
When I was 16 I was the same mentality as yours , I'll mew , thumbpull and do everything I can do that I ascend to Chad till 18. Nothing happened
Im just saving up for surgeries now
Either you are born Chad or not

just mew bro:feelswhy:

Im sorry to break it to you but nothing would happen your ugly face would remain ugly.
When I was 16 I was the same mentality as yours , I'll mew , thumbpull and do everything I can do that I ascend to Chad till 18. Nothing happened
Im just saving up for surgeries now
Either you are born Chad or not
stfu bro. dont destroy my hope fr

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl