My ascension plan to get to HTN

side profile is very good and proportions are good just bonesmash for the features lol and you good my g
still doing researches for it because I want to try it but Im scared ill lose bone density

Where should I bonesmash?
harder: cheekbones, edges of chin
careful: gonions, supra and infra orbitals

brace your head with your hand when you hit your cheekbones - hold your chin tight with your mouth slightly open when hitting chin - i like slightly clenching my teeth when hitting gonions not enough to engage the muscle but enough to brace it

if you feel any nerve pain stop immediately and massage it a little bit and leave it alone you'll be fine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
just getting lean alone is probs getting you to htn

• +1
just skincare and get lean ur already high mtn low htn

• +1
harder: cheekbones, edges of chin
careful: gonions, supra and infra orbitals

brace your head with your hand when you hit your cheekbones - hold your chin tight with your mouth slightly open when hitting chin - i like slightly clenching my teeth when hitting gonions not enough to engage the muscle but enough to brace it

if you feel any nerve pain stop immediately and massage it a little bit and leave it alone you'll be fine
last part got me scared of trying it:lul::lul:

Thanks bro, have you got any results yet?

I already do weightlifting, maybe I sont got the bones to get cheekbones but now I got more time so maybe Im gonna be able to run fasted at the morning and at night
Not true, you are lean. Not model lean. Big difference

last part got me scared of trying it:lul::lul:

Thanks bro, have you got any results yet?
within a month i could very much feel a hump in my gonions that wasnt there before and yeah the last part rarely happens and pretty much never happens on cheekbones only on more gentle areas i described

within a month i could very much feel a hump in my gonions that wasnt there before and yeah the last part rarely happens and pretty much never happens on cheekbones only on more gentle areas i described
so cheekbones are the hardest part to ascend with bonesmash?