1 year gym transformations (wide hipecels gtfih !)

leloucheREBORN

leloucheREBORN

Britannia's Emperor 《◇》
My Insta reel (first pic is from last summer. About the same weight. Less muscle/more Fat).
Look at my fat as*! Loosing weight and building bigger shoulders do wonders for your frame !

Reel

Also my question to you:
Do I need fillers/implants/ surgery ? I cant beardfraud my whole life (pm for more pictures!)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
are u natty?

Why cant people just post a still image from the front. 1 before and after. All these angles and frauding arent gonna help, but your after is pretty good. Height?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
u was already ok in the first pic

Is it your irl insta? Because searcing your insta username in google shows this website, but i guess normies wouldn't do that so it's fine

what's your hip & shoulder size?

Why cant people just post a still image from the front. 1 before and after. All these angles and frauding arent gonna help, but your after is pretty good. Height?
Yes I frauded with lightning etc. But that’s for insta. For this forum I can say I had last year also a good physique, but got a bit fat in them military (3months)

Is it your irl insta? Because searcing your insta username in google shows this website, but i guess normies wouldn't do that so it's fine
Damn thanks for the warning. Yes normies shouldn’t know this site but I will keep it in my mind.

u was already ok in the first pic
Thanks bro, I still dropped somekgs of fat and gained muscle. Maybe someone can get some motivation idk.
You. Can drop a like or comment there bro 😂

And thx. Unfortunately my height is bad.
About 1.8m (maybe a bit more now after hgh abuse). But in my country everybody is 1,88+ m!
I really want to do LL but then I will prob loose my opportunity for professional bodybuilding/fitness. My genetics for that aren’t bad imo

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
because humans look uncanny as fuck from straight front angles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leloucheREBORN and Nebula
About 1.8m (maybe a bit more now after hgh abuse). But in my country everybody is 1,88+ m!
I really want to do LL but then I will prob loose my opportunity for professional bodybuilding/fitness. My genetics for that aren’t bad imo
188 on average? Jfl

because humans look uncanny as fuck from straight front angles.
Unfrauded is best. Its like sayibg post your face in the most frauded angle. You see girls doing that all the time in pics

Unfrauded is best. Its like sayibg post your face in the most frauded angle. You see girls doing that all the time in pics
not a single good picture you've ever seen is unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN
not a single good picture you've ever seen is unfrauded.
Yeah so thats why its best to unfraud and post frontal. We can see the flaws easier. All these highlights, filters and shit isnt gonna help jfl

We can see the flaws easier.
that's exactly why they don't, no one purposely displays their flaws.

that's why all pictures of haircuts are taken from side angles, the easiest way to tell whether a haircut is good or not is to look at the side flow.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
that's exactly why they don't, no one purposely displays their flaws.

that's why all pictures of haircuts are taken from side angles, the easiest way to tell whether a haircut is good or not is to look at the side flow.
I do it though. I cant delude myself with that angle frauding shit. Ofcourse if you take a photo for insta your not gonna do that shit

• +1
did u roid and if des what and how long

Thanks bro, I still dropped somekgs of fat and gained muscle. Maybe someone can get some motivation idk.
You. Can drop a like or comment there bro 😂
you look tall bro don't get LL i swear

si t'es 1.8m ou plus le probleme c pas ta taille

montre ton visage jv pas te deonner un rating jv te donner tout ce que t upeux faire pr être + bg

• +1
this doesnt look like wide hips. did you think you had wide hips?

you look tall bro don't get LL i swear

si t'es 1.8m ou plus le probleme c pas ta taille

montre ton visage jv pas te deonner un rating jv te donner tout ce que t upeux faire pr être + bg
Bro im not French, my name is from an anime 😂
But thank you!! Maybe it’s the angle idk I feel not tall enough lets see what the future brings

this doesnt look like wide hips. did you think you had wide hips
My hips are definitely not small. When I’m shredded I can drauf with good angle, but when I’m bulkier you see it more. Maybe I should post more pics? But I know there are ppl with much bigger hips