1 YEAR LONG FWB WITH CHINESE GIRL AT 5FT4 BUT SHE WONT LTR ME. WHY??? SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND?? Blackpill Me.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
so im 5ft4 blonde blue eyes and shes 5ft7 chinese student in my country.

for reference i wear 3 inch lifts when i see her.

i used to go to her place every weekend at the start of the year, and end of last year. for like 6 months.

i would sleep over, we'd cuddle, have sex, get food. kiss have lots of intimacy.

but she would never commit to me. she said we can only be friends. and said i can meet other girls.

but it just made me confused about whether shes attracted to me or not

because 1. if she was attracted to me. why would she not let us have a relationship? and why would she be kinda cold on text message?

but this is where it gets really confusing. 2. if she wasnt attracted to me. why would she have sex with me every weekend, kiss, cuddle, intimacy?

she said she might be going home to china after her degree so she doesnt want a relationship because her life isnt stable. but she will try relationship if she gets a job here after degree and stays.

and then basically what happened was i accidentally cummed inside of her a few times. and she was okay about it but then like a month later she started freaking out thinking shes pregnant and saying how its all my fault.

then i told her im meeting another girl. and if she wants a relationship, tell me now. and ill be with her. otherwise im going to meet this new bitch and she will lose me to the new bitch.

i thought this would work. BUT IT DIDNT

I WAS AT HER HOUSE. AND I HAD TO GO TO THE TRAIN STATION TO PICK UP THE NEW GIRL

AND SHE FUCKING HELPED ME GET DRESSED, HELPED ME DO MY HAIR AND SHIT TO MEET THIS NEW GIRL

LIKE SHE WANTS ME TO FIND SOMEONE NEW AND GET RID OF ME

but she cried a lot when i left. like she was really hurt im leaving and meeting another girl. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE MIXED SIGNALS? WHY WOULD U CRY IF U WANT ME TO SEE A NEW GIRL? BUT THEN IF U DIDNT WANT ME TO, WHY WOULD SHE LET ME DO IT!?!??!

anyways i met that new girl. had fun but she wasnt in UK for long so i was back to being alone.

And the original girl was very mad about the potential pregnancy thing

then i sent her loads of hate messages cos im hurt that shes rejected me. then she blocked me for 8 months

now she unblocked like 8 months later. and i spoke to her for the last 2 weeks. and she let me meet her again on friday.

we had sex, intimacy, she treats me like her boyfriend. feels like she loves me. she begged me not to leave, begged me to stay with her.

also when we were cuddling i felt her pussy over her pants. and the wetness had dripped through her pants and were sticky and wet on the outside, which means she is attracted to me, and i turn her on

BUT WHEN I GO HOME SHES COLD AGAIN ON TEXT MESSAGES AND MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO MEET UP AGAIN

SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WONT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

YOU COULD SAY. AI IMPACT, SHES CLEARLY NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU IF SHES COLD AND WONT LTR YOU. BUT THEN THE ANSWER WOULD BE WHY IS SHE HAVING SEX, INTIMACY, GETTING WET TO ME?

BUT THEN YOU COULD SAY SHE IS ATTRACTED TO YOU AI IMPACT. BUT THEN IF SHE IS REALLY ATTRACTED TO ME, WHY IS SHE COLD ON TEXT MESSAGE AND WONT LTR ME?!??!?!!?!!?

IM SUMMONING THE BLACKPILL GODS TO KEEP IT BLACKPILLED. REALITY PILL ME. TELL ME THE TRUTH OF WHY THIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, nobodyspecial369, latincell95 and 3 others
Do you also wear those lifts to bed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dalepilled, NateJacobs, humanoidsub7 and 4 others

i used to go to her place every weekend at the start of the year, and end of last year. for like 6 months.

i would sleep over, we'd cuddle, have sex, get food. kiss have lots of intimacy.

but she would never commit to me. she said we can only be friends. and said i can meet other girls.

because 1. if she was attracted to me. why would she not let us have a relationship? and why would she be kinda cold on text message?

but this is where it gets really confusing. 2. if she wasnt attracted to me. why would she have sex with me every weekend, kiss, cuddle, intimacy?

she said she might be going home to china after her degree so she doesnt want a relationship because her life isnt stable. but she will try relationship if she gets a job here after degree and stays.

and then basically what happened was i accidentally cummed inside of her a few times. and she was okay about it but then like a month later she started freaking out thinking shes pregnant and saying how its all my fault.

then i told her im meeting another girl. and if she wants a relationship, tell me now. and ill be with her. otherwise im going to meet this new bitch and she will lose me to the new bitch.

I WAS AT HER HOUSE. AND I HAD TO GO TO THE TRAIN STATION TO PICK UP THE NEW GIRL

AND SHE FUCKING HELPED ME GET DRESSED, HELPED ME DO MY HAIR AND SHIT TO MEET THIS NEW GIRL

but she cried a lot when i left. like she was really hurt im leaving and meeting another girl. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE MIXED SIGNALS? WHY WOULD U CRY IF U WANT ME TO SEE A NEW GIRL? BUT THEN IF U DIDNT WANT ME TO, WHY WOULD SHE LET ME DO IT!?!??!

anyways i met that new girl. had fun but she wasnt in UK for long so i was back to being alone.

then i sent her loads of hate messages cos im hurt that shes rejected me. then she blocked me for 8 months

now she unblocked like 8 months later. and i spoke to her for the last 2 weeks. and she let me meet her again on friday.

we had sex, intimacy, she treats me like her boyfriend. feels like she loves me. she begged me not to leave, begged me to stay with her.

also when we were cuddling i felt her pussy over her pants. and the wetness had dripped through her pants and were sticky and wet on the outside, which means she is attracted to me, and i turn her on

BUT WHEN I GO HOME SHES COLD AGAIN ON TEXT MESSAGES AND MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO MEET UP AGAIN

SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WONT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME?

YOU COULD SAY. AI IMPACT, SHES CLEARLY NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU IF SHES COLD AND WONT LTR YOU. BUT THEN THE ANSWER WOULD BE WHY IS SHE HAVING SEX, INTIMACY, GETTING WET TO ME?

BUT THEN YOU COULD SAY SHE IS ATTRACTED TO YOU AI IMPACT. BUT THEN IF SHE IS REALLY ATTRACTED TO ME, WHY IS SHE COLD ON TEXT MESSAGE AND WONT LTR ME?!??!?!!?!!?

IM SUMMONING THE BLACKPILL GODS TO KEEP IT BLACKPILLED. REALITY PILL ME. TELL ME THE TRUTH OF WHY THIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND
She doesn't love you but she sometimes like the validation. There is nothing to get here. She. Does. Not. Love. You.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizo echochamber, HarrierDuBois, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Do you also wear those lifts to bed?
i bring lifts slippers to her house or just take the lifts off just before getting into bed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and JohnDoe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, T50 Mogger and LampPostPrime
She doesn't love you but she sometimes like the validation. There is nothing to get here. She. Does. Not. Love. You.
but she gets very wet to me so she must be attracted to me at least a little?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Danish_Retard and Guba
Yes obviously she is or she wouldn't sleep with you or cuddle. Who the fuck knows what goes on in their minds though.

its not funny. its a horrible life.
It's kinda funny tho bro ngl :ROFLMAO:

Kinda like a sperg like me, impossible to hide long term, and kinda funny the ways I try to hide it short term, many funny fuck ups.

so why wont she LTR me then?
Her parents don't approve. You are not good enough for her. She doesn't want a LTR. Take your pick.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, forevergymcelling, T50 Mogger and 4 others
It's kinda funny tho bro ngl :ROFLMAO:

Kinda like a sperg like me, impossible to hide long term, and kinda funny the ways I try to hide it short term, many funny fuck ups.
i think often its not about hiding them longterm. your girl can know you wear lifts.

i think the main thing they care about is not being seen outside with a turbomanlet or manlet. its very low social status for a girl.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i think often its not about hiding them longterm. your girl can know you wear lifts.

i think the main thing they care about is not being seen outside with a turbomanlet. its very low social status for a girl.
Yeah that's probably true.

I remember a single girl from my class got asked if we should get together since we're both single and she had such a disgusted look and instantly made it very clear she didn't want this, yet literally the friday before I had a similar (but 20kg lighter and prettier girl) feeling me all over, IOI clear as day.

(At the time I was anxietycel too waaaah)

But the difference between a girl that has "known" me for like 30 minutes vs one that knows how autistic I actually am, made me realise just how unwanted "I" actually am, as soon as a girl sees my personality behind my looks they are disgusted.

Extreme ER fuel tbh lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Zonar and Deleted member 26859
Yeah that's probably true.

I remember a single girl from my class got asked if we should get together since we're both single and she had such a disgusted look and instantly made it very clear she didn't want this, yet literally the friday before I had a similar (but 20kg lighter and prettier girl) feeling me all over, IOI clear as day.

(At the time I was anxietycel too waaaah)

But the difference between a girl that has "known" me for like 30 minutes vs one that knows how autistic I actually am, made me realise just how unwanted "I" actually am, as soon as a girl sees my personality behind my looks they are disgusted.

Extreme ER fuel tbh lol
social status and nt = everything

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you’re short
She doesnt want tiny little kids

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, bloomercel and Deleted member 26859
Do you know those girls that you bang that you are just attracted enough to fuck, but not be seen in public with?

That's what you are to her. I'd drop her ass but that's me and I'm vindictive

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, bloomercel and Deleted member 26859
Do you know those girls that you bang that you are just attracted enough to fuck, but not be seen in public with?

That's what you are to her. I'd drop her ass but that's me and I'm vindictive
idk man i dont think id fuck a girl who is so disgusting that i wouldnt be seen in public with them?

but okay i think ur right. shes attracted enoguh to fuck. but its embarrassing to have a very short bf. especially while she is tall.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and cvzvvc

LL or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, LampPostPrime, bloomercel and 1 other person

i think she found out about ur height nad the lifts

Chinese girls who came from china will never get serious with a non-chinese guy, family would never approve. She'll have her fun and use you like a dildo but ultimately when it's time to get serious, back to china to find a guy to settle down. Also you're not some 6'2 rich chad that can maybe convince her parents to allow it. It's over buddyboyo, I've seen these chink girls in uni years ago and they don't like foreigners for anything but hookups.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23, T50 Mogger and Gus17
it's your height srs

idk if anyone said it cuz i aint gonna read all of it but main problems are:

if you were a tall chad she would leave her country, her family, her friends everything behind. but u arent so she is being realistic about it and doesnt want to commit a relationship cuz she might move away again.

she told you exactly why she doesnt want a relationship i dont understand why u ask here

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 26859

I'm suprised a 5'4 (non curry) hasn't roped or gone ER. I'm 5'11 white and get heightmogged all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I'm suprised a 5'4 (non curry) hasn't roped or gone ER. I'm 5'11 white and get heightmogged all the time.
rope gets closer every day

saving for it but its difficult. and i think about the rope every day
if you ever consider roping do it live. go out with a BANG.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SidharthTheSlayer

IMG 3047

Same but I’m Hispanic

so why wont she LTR me then?
kys btw for life moving me to death

😈LETS BEGIN😈
Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

Girls typically go for attractive guys if they know some but you already knew that right🙃

So anyways, when a girl is attracted she likes being with you, laughs with you, texts you etc but being wet in your presence is a goldmine (meaning you hit the jackpot).

Now, you may ask: “But basement dwelling incel, why doesn’t she want a LTR with me?” and I’ll say: “Well, it’s obviously very hard to know for certain cause she’s a woman after all and we ain’t women so…”

My hypothesis is as such, she is attracted to you (obviously)

You know this too, she gets wet and gives you sex etc but I think you answered your own question. You said that she wants to like go uni or some shit (I don’t remember), so she wants to secure a stable life for her future children maybe🤔⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

She may get stigmatized by her parents

~strict parents etc~

She may feel like you’re going to cheat on her cause you’re a Chad :chad: or some shit

She already has a bf

~jfl😂~

She knows a better guy

~jfl again😂~

She knows you’re
short😭

~The burns keep going~
🗿

She doesn’t like your father personality

💀💀💀

She’s a dumb fucking whore💅 and you should look for a white one or a black one to get caramel children bro jfl😂

~Imagine going for Asian whores~

IF I MADE YOU SCROLL YOU GOTTA GIVE ME A REACTION😁

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mihiriya and Deleted member 26859
kys btw for life moving me to death

😈LETS BEGIN😈
Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

Girls typically go for attractive guys if they know some but you already knew that right🙃

So anyways, when a girl is attracted she likes being with you, laughs with you, texts you etc but being wet in your presence is a goldmine (meaning you hit the jackpot).

Now, you may ask: “But basement dwelling incel, why doesn’t she want a LTR with me?” and I’ll say: “Well, it’s obviously very hard to know for certain cause she’s a woman after all and we ain’t women so…”

My hypothesis is as such, she is attracted to you (obviously)

You know this too, she gets wet and gives you sex etc but I think you answered your own question. You said that she wants to like go uni or some shit (I don’t remember), so she wants to secure a stable life for her future children maybe🤔⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

She may get stigmatized by her parents

~strict parents etc~

She may feel like you’re going to cheat on her cause you’re a Chad :chad: or some shit

She already has a bf

~jfl😂~

She knows a better guy

~jfl again😂~

She knows you’re
short😭

~The burns keep going~
🗿

She doesn’t like your father personality

💀💀💀

She’s a dumb fucking whore💅 and you should look for a white one or a black one to get caramel children bro jfl😂

~Imagine going for Asian whores~

IF I MADE YOU SCROLL YOU GOTTA GIVE ME A REACTION😁
thanks for ur thoughtful reply.

made me laugh

urgh i hope she doesnt have another guy that would hurt a lot. i guess its just my height

Over

• +1

Give her an ultimatum, instead of wondering and guessing.

• +1
she really is attracted to you but she's focusing more on her future. notice how she gets mad at you after thinking she's pregnant. have a talk with her or something man

• +1