1 year registered on this shithole

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I am today officially registered 1 year on looksmax.org

5230CABF 88DE 4497 A2A2 7B1182F9BD0D

Last year I stumbled on this website somewhere around April and started lurking here from time to time. After some weeks/months I lurked here more often and finally made an account in August 2021. I found this website after finding out about mewing and all that shit on YouTube.

And since then I spent way too much time here.
The following stats are quite shocking for me:

With this thread I have 14.352 posts -> those are fucking 39,3 posts a day:feelsmega:

For some reason I can’t see my time online anymore but honestly I don’t want to see it. It would be even more brutal

My most iconic Avi‘s

My first Avi:
73DF6AD2 CD30 4EF7 B463 161C6338B678

The Avi I had the longest time:
C4F99DB2 6CDE 4413 9494 61775E99FDBF

How did this forum effect me and my life?

Well honestly finding this forum was basically also finding out about the Blackpill for me. So it’s just a bit more than a year that I am officially blackpilled.

Since I was in my teenage years I got self conscious about my looks and I was already aware that looks matter much more than most people want to accept. So finding out about the Blackpill didn’t crash my old beliefs completely since I already was kinda aware of many things.

The main thing how this forum effected me is obv the time I spent here. Besides the weeks where I was temp. banned I pretty much logged in daily. Some days for longer and more actively posting on other days just short time to check reactions and what’s new.

Besides that it made me more aware of certain social behaviors of people because of lookism and of corse all the aspie PSL looks knowledge.

The good effect of this forum is that it’s a nice cope and can be really funny sometimes because people here just say what they want. And another good effect is of corse the looksmaxxing knowledge I got here.

My future on here:

Idk but I just really hope that I will be able to cut down the time I spend here because if we are honest it’s mostly shitposting which doesn’t contribute anything positive to my life.
I probably will never delete but I might think of letting me get banned for some longer time to get my shit together.
We will see

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, randomvanish, incel194012940 and 8 others
Ive been blackpilled since like 2019. Greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and germanlooks
I am today officially registered 1 year on looksmax.org

View attachment 1817320

Last year I stumbled on this website somewhere around April and started lurking here from time to time. After some weeks/months I lurked here more often and finally made an account in August 2021. I found this website after finding out about mewing and all that shit on YouTube.

And since then I spent way too much time here.
The following stats are quite shocking for me:

With this thread I have 14.352 posts -> those are fucking 39,3 posts a day:feelsmega:

For some reason I can’t see my time online anymore but honestly I don’t want to see it. It would be even more brutal

My most iconic Avi‘s

My first Avi:
View attachment 1817332

The Avi I had the longest time:
View attachment 1817328

How did this forum effect me and my life?

Well honestly finding this forum was basically also finding out about the Blackpill for me. So it’s just a bit more than a year that I am officially blackpilled.

Since I was in my teenage years I got self conscious about my looks and I was already aware that looks matter much more than most people want to accept. So finding out about the Blackpill didn’t crash my old beliefs completely since I already was kinda aware of many things.

The main thing how this forum effected me is obv the time I spent here. Besides the weeks where I was temp. banned I pretty much logged in daily. Some days for longer and more actively posting on other days just short time to check reactions and what’s new.

Besides that it made me more aware of certain social behaviors of people because of lookism and of corse all the aspie PSL looks knowledge.

The good effect of this forum is that it’s a nice cope and can be really funny sometimes because people here just say what they want. And another good effect is of corse the looksmaxxing knowledge I got here.

My future on here:

Idk but I just really hope that I will be able to cut down the time I spend here because if we are honest it’s mostly shitposting which doesn’t contribute anything positive to my life.
I probably will never delete but I might think of letting me get banned for some longer time to get my shit together.
We will see
Fuark

took you long enough to realize maybe put down the pictures of andrew tate and start doing something productive with your life

took you long enough to realize maybe put down the pictures of andrew tate and start doing something productive with your life
Jfl before you look down at others you should look at yourself. Mf is talking about productivity while he is barking for me and other users every single day

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, ropemax, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Jfl before you look down at others you should look at yourself. Mf is talking about productivity while he is barking for me and other users every single day
I have been here like more than 2x as long as you with only Posts1,165
You been here for 1 year and have 12 times the posts I have in less than half the time of me being here
go kys you pathetic tate fag

You been here for 1 year and have 12 times the posts I have in less than half the time of you being here
And I've been here in half the time as @germanlooks but have twice the posts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and ropemax
And I've been here in half the time as @germanlooks but have twice the posts
somehow you are not seeming as pathetic as that depoop and tate cock sucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and GandyIsNormie
how much looksmaxxing have you done tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
You been here for 1 year and have 12 times the posts I have in less than half the time of me being here
Your account was dead the whole time. It’s obv different if you are active or just registered here without even logging in.
If you would keep posting as much as you currently do for 1 year you would reach a similar amount of posts.

Anyways just stop annoying me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, ropemax and softlysoftly
Blackpilled since birth tbh👍

somehow you are not seeming as pathetic as that depoop and tate cock sucker
Because my perfect ratios radiate into my computer and comes out into your screen, you can feel my chad looks.

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 17791
It’s obv different if you are active or just registered here without even logging in.
If you would keep posting as much as you currently do
ever thought about why I am able to post so much currently and why I wasn't before? I like have a life and things to do outside of posting with dirty stupid scums like you

ever thought about why I am able to post so much currently and why I wasn't before? I like have a life and things to do outside of posting with dirty stupid scums like you
Well seems like you don’t have a life anymore then. Sad shit

it's impossible to forget about this place at this point

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Looksmaxes done in that time = 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deprived
Congrats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and subhuman incel
Well seems like you don’t have a life anymore then. Sad shit
its called grinding hard for a year then being able to take more breaks in the future instead of taking a break every few months

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Ive been blackpilled since like 2019. Greycel
I've been on this site for a year and 8 months and still ain't blackpilled. How impressive is that?

• JFL
I've been on this site for a year and 8 months and still ain't blackpilled. How impressive is that?
It just means you're normal

Dn rd but I’m happy for you. Or sad, whatever the essay is about

It just means you're normal
I'm definitely not that either. Most people Irl either love me or hate me. Usually the latter but there's never any in between.

• JFL
I'm definitely not that either. Most people Irl either love me or hate me. Usually the latter but there's never any in between.
welp, you can't win em all

im approaching two years soon in a little over two months :hnghn:

I remember when everyone could see each others online time jfl.

Why did they remove this?