1 year update

I

iblamerudy

Iron
Joined
Mar 1, 2025
Posts
56
Reputation
69
Last year everyone called me an MTN I am 6,1 barefoot

Also u guys think beard, no beard, clean shave which one I should rock

What is something I should work on
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9341.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9958.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0905.jpeg
    IMG_0905.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0883.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • export_1781455593654.jpeg
    export_1781455593654.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 0
Last year everyone called me an MTN I am 6,1 barefoot

Also u guys think beard, no beard, clean shave which one I should rock

What is something I should work on
Ltn
 

Similar threads

chopped.swede
Replies
11
Views
71
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372
MrMajestic
Replies
6
Views
30
franciscochicofan
franciscochicofan
ye9nopps
Replies
19
Views
110
gandyfavoriteson
gandyfavoriteson
SSYD
Replies
6
Views
74
luuforyou
luuforyou
larp3212
Replies
20
Views
162
ImogUto0blivion
ImogUto0blivion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top