10/10 exists. rate this nordic goddess

she's pretty ngl but i find the nordic princess perfect. also she's not a fraud, there's plenty of no makeup pics of her and she looks fucking great

if your way of coping is to make it seem like im the one coping then keep coping, brudda
Ur crush is a above average girl in sweden nothing else anyone who lives in scandinavia knows this.

And you, holy fuck "lookismboatrefugee" and you prefer your nordic 4.5-5(frauding everything in photoshop) over doutzen kroes who is legit 0.02% in this world? LOLLLLLLLL imagine your girl standing near this one:

I think Doutzen mogs the girl OP posted, but I can see some people preferring the girl OP posted though.

Ur crush is a above average girl in sweden nothing else anyone who lives in scandinavia knows this.
i live in scandinavia you cuck, she's worshipped over here. ngl at this point you're just talking out of your ass

i live in scandinavia you cuck, she's worshipped over here. ngl at this point you're just talking out of your ass
Ur the cuck here

10/10 doesn't exist just kys for this title alone.
Also shes 6-7 psl max

you cuck why are you calling a female a woman?

it's called bait you braindead aspie

go ahead and worship them while I will be USING THEM AS TOILETS AND CUMMING DEEP INSIDE THEM MAKING THEM BEG FOR MY CUM.A

go ahead and worship them while I will be USING THEM AS TOILETS AND CUMMING DEEP INSIDE THEM MAKING THEM BEG FOR MY CUM.A
time to take your meds boyo

jfl at all these dudes fighting online over whose dream dominatrix is better looking/

meh??
look at her face its nearly perfectly developed and perfectly ratioed
very plain jane. somewhat similar to the girl i posted except she doesn't stand out as much. also lips look fake and eyebrows are too thin

OP must be a paki

sui fuel itt

i will never have that

• So Sad
Reactions: rtsssy
she is like a 5.you are probably an ethnic who is obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes.

she is like a 5.you are probably an ethnic who is obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes.
jflllll at you blindcels coping and saying i must be ethnic. i prefer the girl on my pp and dark features in general over the nordic one idiot.

jflllll at you blindcels coping and saying i must be ethnic. i prefer the girl on my pp and dark features in general over the nordic one idiot.
No way the girl you posted is a 10.she is no way near as good looking when compared with actual good looking women.

Attachments

• CbEtRLstRCvEi-w-lHV-txEZ6act_M-V-ZMCZvWUKrg.jpg
    CbEtRLstRCvEi-w-lHV-txEZ6act_M-V-ZMCZvWUKrg.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 17
  • JFL
OP is a curry who worships blue eyed blonde haired women, JFL. Her bone structure is a 5-6/10 at best.

OP is a curry who worships blue eyed blonde haired women, JFL. Her bone structure is a 5-6/10 at best.
ewww just bc you’re a stinky, hairy, cousinfucking curry doesn’t mean I am one. imagine being a fucking curry, bottom of the barrel JFLLL keep coping currycel

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
ewww just bc you’re a stinky, hairy, cousinfucking curry doesn’t mean I am one. imagine being a fucking curry, bottom of the barrel JFLLL keep coping currycel
what is your ethnicity then?

you worship white women JFL, you dumb cuck please kill yourself

you worship white women JFL, you dumb cuck please kill yourself
I worship women of all races you retarded bastard. at least I can actually get a white woman unlike you who’s having an arranged marriage with your 14 yr old cousin priyanka back home in the slums of Mumbai, in order to finally lose your virginity with your 3 inch micro penis. LOOOL you don’t have the right to speak pls don’t embarrass yourself you cuck
what is your ethnicity then?
3/4 nerdic white, 1/4 arab

I worship women of all races you retarded bastard. at least I can actually get a white woman unlike you who’s having an arranged marriage with your 14 yr old cousin priyanka back home in the slums of Mumbai, in order to finally lose your virginity with your 3 inch micro penis. LOOOL you don’t have the right to speak pls don’t embarrass yourself you cuck

LOL YOU WISH YOU WERE 100% WHITE YOU SUBHUMAN DOG, KEEP ON CRYING FOR ME AND PROJECTING YOUR INSRCURITIES

I see but you bad taste when it comes to women.

LOL YOU WISH YOU WERE 100% WHITE YOU SUBHUMAN DOG, KEEP ON CRYING FOR ME AND PROJECTING YOUR INSRCURITIES
i am what you and your stinky people worship. cry me a river shitskin

Coloring failo lacks contrast.
Philtrum is kinda broad

Yeah shes good looking but not a 10. Doesnt come close to prime lima wtf is wrong with you

She's a fake blonde. Look at her eyebrows for her real hair color.

Longish midface

WTF.
Even my daughter is better in looks...
But she could be a model and refused.

• Hmm...
I would like to fuck all of them at once but i'm ugly so it's over

• +1
Only gl from certain angles