10/10 GigaStacy from my college GTFIH (Pics)

Rate her

• Total voters
She looks Hot AF in those pics. But in 2024 that is meaningless. The pics are obviously fraud maxxed, in addition to being posed, cherry picked, and makeup maxxed. High quality lip injections! 99.8th percentile lips. I think lips are one of the few things that are difficult to fraud in photoshop. eta: I will try to fap to her sometime in the next week.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav
She looks Hot AF in those pics. But in 2024 that is meaningless. The pics are obviously fraud maxxed, in addition to being posed, cherry picked, and makeup maxxed. High quality lip injections! 99.8th percentile lips. I think lips are one of the few things that are difficult to fraud in photoshop.
Autism ramblings but ok

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
@St.TikTokcel @the BULL

She studied 2 years at my college, got straight A’s to go to University to do Biology. But I did 3 years because I failed my second year. I rarely talked to
Why do you write these larp stories in the rating threads.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, WatermelonLover and flippasav
HTB
max stacylite

• +1
Some oofy doofy was inside her Brutal 😔

Who wouldn’t it seems that most of this site must have some strange preferences if they don’t like this
There are many gays in this forum, if you upload a photo of Barrett he will like it more

• +1
There are many gays in this forum, if you upload a photo of Barrett he will like it more
The “female” version of Jordan Barrett still looks like a man because of the hunter eyes. Women are not supposed to be like that.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and urukhaiascension
Images   2024 06 24T160434942

HTB irl, but stacylite if you're into fake plastic blonde girls I guess.

Lots of plastic surgery, make-up, frauding, photoshop in this girl.

• +1
HTB irl, but stacylite if you're into fake plastic blonde girls I guess.

Lots of plastic surgery, make-up, frauding, photoshop in this girl.
Nigga this aint r/nattyornot nobody gives a shit about plastic surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and MoggerGaston
she clearly is ltb lol uncanny as fuck nose

Not gigastacy, defo Stacy by Definition. She either is Chad only or oofie doofie only, No Hope for .orgcels

Not above htb with that plastic face and dildo nose

you realize the average becky looks a lot worse than retards on this forum think they do, in what world is she HTB when she fogs them to oblivion :forcedsmile:
she's htb because blonde tax + fake ass lips

Dudes college has like 20 thick pawg latinas 20 thick pawg stacies

@LampPostPrime perfect face and body. She also looks really hot and mean

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Hot but no stacy facially

she is fucking mid, without her caked up face, bleached xqc hair and photoshop shed be a becky

she is fucking mid, without her caked up face, bleached xqc hair and photoshop shed be a becky
All I’m gonna say before her pre ascension, fillers etc she used to be a mtb but now she is a htb. Just accept it man

Define and post what you find “ideal” then
just women that have more of a cute factor to them. they dont have to be too cutesy like asian chicks but just the right balance. this "stacy" you posted here looks like some russian prostitute.

• +1