10/10 GigaStacy right there

@Xangsane is she white passing, asian or happa

I can’t tell tbh

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav and LampPostPrime
Fat, photoshopped, makeup, Asian, fillers

Nothing about her is attractive. Asians need to studymax because this shit is just cringe. They simply aren’t attractive for this
SQUISHY mogs

also couldn't even tell she was asian i thought she was arab or something. JFL at being mixed

6.5/10

thread full of phaggots

face is ok, but I like her body. not really into the rail thin runway model body type like most users itt

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
nigga its literally right here in this thread :feelskek: .
yottacoping here. lol if you i think i have any desire to larp as having negro taste or feeling more masculine and low inhib by saying this. i simply love women like this and find women below 60 kg very ill.

• Ugh..
There was one giga malnourished "petite" girl posted on this thread and someone said it's his type. I can't understand it, she looks very unhealthy and ill. Meanwhile OP girl despite being not good looking at all, has a healthy nourished body with healthy fat distribution making her a 1 in +10000 young women in terms of appeal.

Obviously this is judged by the body showed on pics. Maybe she is irl a landwhale photoshop fraud but on these pics she looks insane.
Your right lol
I’m going to stop judging dudes on here with hormone levels people are mentally ill to like pre-pubscent petite stickbug innocent looking girls they are
Dead srs
Pedophilia can’t be cured

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Debetro
6.5/10

thread full of phaggots

face is ok, but I like her body. not really into the rail thin runway model body type like most users itt
i dont like rail thin either. and thats the other side of larping here. guys larp as liking these weird alien model bitches to look like they have approved PSL taste

slim thick is ideal, i LOVE ass its just guys who talk about ass are usually talking about big nigress ass so i dont really relate to other ass guys. tight pale white bubble slim thick ass = hot af (especially when a bbc is ramming into it)

• +1
Reactions: itsjustalittlecrush
Scientists make the sexiest girl unfertilisable by drugs, pills etc so chads can fuck her again and again by also cooming in that pussy.
This makes us not worry about random men making her pregnant
I like how our civilizations progressed to such an extent.

nigga its literally right here in this thread :feelskek: . yottacope

and i said judging by jawline ALONE. my point is everyone besides retarded aspie incels judge looks as a whole not masturbate over someones fucking nostrils like the psycho idiots here lol

That shit is no different than @Napoleon de Geso saying he doesn't understand the criticism of 2D women and calling men faggots for liking "tranny white and black roasties."

Imagine taking that shit for more than meme value.

You can judge by jawline ALONE.

3736947_BCFBC473-1F7D-48A8-B4E2-B0A054C32EB5.jpeg

3736947_bcfbc473-1f7d-48a8-b4e2-b0a054c32eb5-jpg.2528860

Only difference between the two is the jaw.

• JFL
That shit is no different than @Napoleon de Geso saying he doesn't understand the criticism of 2D women and calling men faggots for liking "tranny white and black roasties."

Imagine taking that shit for more than meme value.

You can judge by jawline ALONE.

Only difference between the two is the jaw.
yea but the rest of the dude looks good, its not just the jawline. like my point is no one IRL sees a pic of just a jawline and says "OMG HOT" like niggas here do.

and ive seen the "i like thick bitches so i'm high t " in a lot of places. its said here in almost every thread involving girls like op posted, as well as on bodybuilding misc and on the negro forum thecoli.

She could lose some weight

yea but the rest of the dude looks good, its not just the jawline. like my point is no one IRL sees a pic of just a jawline and says "OMG HOT" like niggas here do.

So he looks "fine" here with a subhuman jaw because the rest of his face looks good?

His lack of jaw is not a big deal for his appeal?

If this is a strong HTN,

Are you saying with a subhuman jaw, he only loses a minuscule amount of points and is a weak HTN?

So if the good jaw receives a 100 matches, he will recieve 85 matches with the subhuman jaw?

and ive seen the "i like thick bitches so i'm high t " in a lot of places. its said here in almost every thread involving girls like op posted, as well as on bodybuilding misc and on the negro forum thecoli.

I treat that no differently than a weeb saying "I like asian women so I'm not a faggot that likes square jawed tranny white women."

Both should be taken for meme value.

OP's Azercay btw

So he looks "fine" here with a subhuman jaw because the rest of his face looks good?

His lack of jaw is not a big deal for his appeal?

If this is a strong HTN,

Are you saying with a subhuman jaw, he only loses a minuscule amount of points and is a weak HTN?

So if the good jaw receives a 100 matches, he will recieve 85 matches with the subhuman jaw?

I treat that no differently than a weeb saying "I like asian women so I'm not a faggot that likes square jawed tranny white women."

Both should be taken for meme value.
In the normal pic its obviously not just his jawline that makes him attractive lol. Only with a retard psycho incel aspie do i need to point that out 💀

In the normal pic its obviously not just his jawline that makes him attractive lol. Only with a retard psycho incel aspie do i need to point that out 💀

But without his fucking jaw you 2 IQ moron, he becomes a subhuman. If he looks like a subhuman without his jawline, it is his jawline that plays a heavy part in his attractiveness.

His other features aren't enough to carry him without his jaw.

• JFL
But without his fucking jaw you 2 IQ moron, he becomes a subhuman. If he looks like a subhuman without his jawline, it is his jawline that plays a heavy part in his attractiveness.

His other features aren't enough to carry him without his jaw.
I never denied that. But psychos here will literally call a guy hot from just his fuckin jawline lmao

too thick for me.

I don’t find her facially attractive, but her body is okay. Cellulite halos her.

that's a 4/10 mate

Last edited: