10/10 Stacy

"10/10 stacy"

Nah but on a real note

When you niggas learn to control your lust you'll realize that 90% of women are boring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, boxface34, 1966Ford and 22 others
there is no 10/10 dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and itzyaboyJJ
Controlling lust is Low T
Being controlled by an insentient impulse is NOT masculine. It is non-rational which makes it inherently feminine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 64829, Allornothing and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and itzyaboyJJ
Being rational is gay and stupid

You need to go OOGA BOOGA CAVEMAN MODE
I'd be genuinely interested in your take if you made a solid philosophical argument for it.

View attachment 3085311
"10/10 stacy"

Nah but on a real note

When you niggas learn to control your lust you'll realize that 90% of women are boring
All women are boring u fucking idiot. ALL. exceptions exist but they are not as high as 10% more like 0.0001 %

I'd be genuinely interested in your take if you made a solid philosophical argument for it.
Rationality is mundane and boring, and you’re much more likely to live a structured, rigid life with no excitement based on the rules and confinements that ANOTHER MAN made for tou

You should go CAVEMAN MODE and bend reality to your will

Rationality is mundane and boring, and you’re much more likely to live a structured, rigid life with no excitement based on the rules and confinements that ANOTHER MAN made for tou

You should go CAVEMAN MODE and bend reality to your will
Insinuating you get your rationality from external sources yes. Otherwise if you make your own framework that won't be the case.

Being controlled by an insentient impulse is NOT masculine. It is non-rational which makes it inherently feminine.
That is the most idiotic thing ever. Reproduction is obviously natural, utilitarianism is rational, we irrationally deny ourselves pleasure for higher purposes that extend beyond the bounds of rationality, indeed, it is deeply irrational and emotional, and that does not imply a short term emotional outburst, but a long term yearning for transcendence

• Love it
Reactions: BideltMaxer
That is the most idiotic thing ever. Reproduction is obviously natural, utilitarianism is rational, we irrationally deny ourselves pleasure for higher purposes that extend beyond the bounds of rationality, indeed, it is deeply irrational and emotional, and that does not imply a short term emotional outburst, but a long term yearning for transcendence
Utilitarianism is irrational and unnatural. In fact egoism is rational and NATURAL most of all.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
To believe that what is best for the group is what should be strived for i.e utilitarianism, or more specifically; the decision which benefits the largest amount of people is the decision to be made, is in my opinion irrational and unnatural as society is a social construct and a spook. There is only the individual and the individuals you personally value, the rest is an abstraction outside of your comprehension which would never benefit you to sacrifice yourself for and therefore it is irrational.

To believe that what is best for the group is what should be strived for i.e utilitarianism, or more specifically; the decision which benefits the largest amount of people is the decision to be made, is in my opinion irrational and unnatural as society is a social construct and a spook. There is only the individual and the individuals you personally value, the rest is an abstraction outside of your comprehension which would never benefit you to sacrifice yourself for and therefore it is irrational.
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
TOO MANY WORDS DNR LOOOIOOOL

Utilitarianism is irrational and unnatural. In fact egoism is rational and NATURAL most of all.
Egoism is so cope tbh. It's just individual utilitarianism

Egoism is so cope tbh. It's just individual utilitarianism
The will to power will not bend for others and strength in your possession will act itself out in your favor.

Wouldn’t say 10/10 Stacy but fuckable

The will to power will not bend for others and strength in your possession will act itself out in your favor.
you need to rise above the material world through strength of will and self-mastery. You need to overcome your desires and fight not for material gain, but a higher, spiritual purpose.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
you need to rise above the material world through strength of will and self-mastery. You need to overcome your desires and fight not for material gain, but a higher, spiritual purpose.
No fucking shit, and the first step is not to live for others and not to give in to lusts.

No fucking shit, and the first step is not to live for others and not to give in to lusts.
Fighting for your people and civilisation is noble, you must resist the forces of societal decay, this is an expression of your metaphysical alignment.

• JFL
Fighting for your people and civilisation is noble, you must resist the forces of societal decay, this is an expression of your metaphysical alignment.
Decadence is the cause of the crowd acting like the crowd. There is not saving low sentience. I will let them rot.

Decadence is the cause of the crowd acting like the crowd. There is not saving low sentience. I will let them rot.
Another idiotic statement, whoever's is in power control the crowd, we can herd these cattle in positive directions. Jewish forces pull then firmly into debauchery, desecration of all that is sacred, denial of any higher ideals or values

Another idiotic statement, whoever's is in power control the crowd, we can herd these cattle in positive directions. Jewish forces pull then firmly into debauchery, desecration of all that is sacred, denial of any higher ideals or values
YOU are the herd. You are the crowdsman as you value it.

YOU are the herd. You are the crowdsman as you value it.
You're kind of an idiot, this a very secular and individualistic take. You clearly have not read evola, i hate the Crowd and have nothing in common with but they were a lot better in socially conservative high trust society, now its absolute filth

You're kind of an idiot, this a very secular and individualistic take. You clearly have not read evola, i hate the Crowd and have nothing in common with but they were a lot better in socially conservative high trust society, now its absolute filth
I'll read Evola eventually. @0hMan sum it up, besides I prefer Nietzsche - I know my path I'll let the rest rot.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Being rational is gay and stupid

You need to go OOGA BOOGA CAVEMAN MODE
Tbf it’s best to be able to do either depending on the situation

woman are hardstuck at htb

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
You guys overrate latinas, just because they have good bodies it doesn't mean higher PSL. I thought this thread was about the foid but now is about a supposed "human nature" 😂 create another thread and discuss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
I'll read Evola eventually. @0hMan sum it up, besides I prefer Nietzsche - I know my path I'll let the rest rot.
Evola is not irreconcilable with Nietzsche, he inspired him heavily.

Evola is not irreconcilable with Nietzsche, he inspired him heavily.
So you agree with @gribsufer1 idea of pertaining to the crowd out of obligation for it?

did you really expect an philosophical argument from op?

• JFL
Reactions: BideltMaxer and Klasik616
So you agree with @gribsufer1 idea of pertaining to the crowd out of obligation for it?
I haven't really read this thread, but AFAIK he hasn't read Evola either.

• JFL
You guys overrate latinas, just because they have good bodies it doesn't mean higher PSL. I thought this thread was about the foid but now is about a supposed "human nature" 😂 create another thread and discuss.
She’s Slovak

• Woah
Reactions: Klasik616
did you really expect an philosophical argument from op?
I mean he had a fundamentally philosophical take so yeah.

I haven't really read this thread, but AFAIK he hasn't read Evola either.
Of course he hasn't, that's why I asked you to summarize it as he can't.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I don't discuss about ethics, it's a lost case.

Of course he hasn't, that's why I asked you to summarize it as he can't.
I don't know how it connects to Evola, unless he's talking about his idea of a spiritual aristocracy (which was quite similar to Nietzsche and more obvious in his most unknown early works).

• +1
I don't know how it connects to Evola, unless he's talking about his idea of a spiritual aristocracy (which was quite similar to Nietzsche and more obvious in his most unknown early works).
Master morality more or less?

Master morality more or less?
No, not really. Moreso a racial-spiritual aristocracy. Read Nietzsche On Theognis, you can find a PDF of it online.

• +1
No, not really. Moreso a racial-spiritual aristocracy. Read Nietzsche On Theognis, you can find a PDF of it online.
What is it about?

WTF are you niggas talking about
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter