10/10 Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and Klasik616
What is it about?
Theognis of Megara, 6th century BC poet, whom Nietzsche uses as a mouthpiece for the ancient caste we are talking about, regarded the difference between nobles and plebs to be physiological, the latter being uglier, stupider, worse with money, less artistic, and less patient, all related to their impure bloodlines.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I don't know how it connects to Evola, unless he's talking about his idea of a spiritual aristocracy (which was quite similar to Nietzsche and more obvious in his most unknown early works).
I meant like being an aristocrat means you have a stewardship over less civilised people or the masses

In fact egoism is rational and NATURAL most of all.
"muh, rationality". I bet you are much more emotional than what you think you write, you leave rationality in the closet. I get the impression that you want to change, but a characteristic of narcissists is that unhinging their bark is complex and tiring.

Not a 10/10, but a stacy tbh

"muh, rationality". I bet you are much more emotional than what you think you write, you leave rationality in the closet. I get the impression that you want to change, but a characteristic of narcissists is that unhinging their bark is complex and tiring.
I rarely ever act on a whim. I have emotions like everyone else but don't let them dictate my choices too often. Rough for narcissists if they can't untangle their emotions as you say, I changed quite a lot over time as I'm open to it.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I rarely ever act on a whim. I have emotions like everyone else but don't let them dictate my choices too often. Rough for narcissists if they can't untangle their emotions as you say, I changed quite a lot over time as I'm open to it.
Nah, your writing is illustrative. Your egorational "conceptions" are based on that.

• Hmm...
Mid tier bitch

Nah, your writing is illustrative. Your egorational "conceptions" are based on that.
These are shitposts on a forum, my writing is quite different from what I say here as I don't intend to publish these posts. You have far too tiny a window into my full personhood to draw such big conclusions.

• +1
These are shitposts on a forum, my writing is quite different from what I say here as I don't intend to publish these posts. You have far too tiny a window into my full personhood to draw such big conclusions.
It doesn't take much to understand some things. And it is not necessary to go deep to find out the bottom.

• +1
It doesn't take much to understand some things. And it is not necessary to go deep to find out the bottom.
Sure, but I'm not a narcissist so you drew the wrong conclusion. I have lived a very specific kind of life that has led me to believe certain things about people at large. My philosophy is the result of experience, and not of a hardwired tendency.

• +1
Sure, but I'm not a narcissist so you drew the wrong conclusion. I have lived a very specific kind of life that has led me to believe certain things about people at large. My philosophy is the result of experience, and not of a hardwired tendency.
Convinced you, pleased you. You overestimate the effect of some things, few things matter.

• Hmm...
Htb on a good day and after 3 hr makeup session

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Elaborate.
I don't, it would most likely be unproductive, or it would take a long time to produce something, which is effectively unproductive.

• +1
I don't, it would most likely be unproductive, or it would take a long time to produce something, which is effectively unproductive.
I'm always open to new information about myself in order to change. I'm not a person critique is wasted on.

• +1
retarded bluecel btfo’d

I'm always open to new information about myself in order to change. I'm not a person critique is wasted on.
All right, I'll keep that in mind.

• +1
Aside from that, have you read Spinoza (ethics) and Kant (critique of pure reason)?

• +1
Aside from that, have you read Spinoza (ethics) and Kant (critique of pure reason)?
Not yet. Will do eventually, I'm not too hyped about Kant as I've skimmed some of his ideas. I prefer Nietzsche, but then again I have only read him of the two.

• +1