10 albums id listen to for the rest of my life

dbva

dbva

I AM A SIGMA KING.
IMG 1291

I know 10 albums seems like a lot, so give me 1 album u guys would listen to for the rest of ur life (any genre)

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, Hetman Vilkas, rand anon and 3 others
Dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
Normie you don’t listen to real music

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, vermillioncorefan and aber

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, vermillioncorefan and GabachoCopium
@dbva did I ever give you reading I think u sent ur bday I didn't do it

You want one?

Just listened to draining love story and it’s mid at best.

Garbage taste only 2 albums here are valid

Just listened to draining love story and it’s mid at best.
Do u like breakcore at all? I think its one of the best full breakcore albums

Do u like breakcore at all? I think its one of the best full breakcore albums
Nah I’ve i’m not into breakcore anymore. I was at one point but I might’ve listened to it a little too much and it got drawn out for me lol. In terms of break core it’s not bad, but it’s not for me I guess.

Nah I’ve i’m not into breakcore anymore. I was at one point but I might’ve listened to it a little too much and it got drawn out for me lol. In terms of break core it’s not bad, but it’s not for me I guess.
Jfl ur the only nigga that gave me a structured response instead of just saying "shit taste"

I bet half these guys never even heard of any of these bands before... :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: aber
Jfl ur the only nigga that gave me a structured response instead of just saying "shit taste"

I bet half these guys never even heard of any of these bands before... :forcedsmile:
.org is full of too much Brainrot :feelsuhh:

I like a good amount of those artists though. C418 in his prime was great, on the entirety of the Minecraft albums, and some stuff he made later. Duster is also good.

Be sure to add Y2K by Ice Spice to the mix. She's a marvelous musician.

.org is full of too much Brainrot :feelsuhh:

I like a good amount of those artists though. C418 in his prime was great, on the entirety of the Minecraft albums, and some stuff he made later. Duster is also good.
C418 was a goat bro, i couldnt imagine minecraft without the lovely soundtrack playing in the background

Every summrs album besides ghost

• Woah
C418 was a goat bro, i couldnt imagine minecraft without the lovely soundtrack playing in the background
I’m forced to mute the in game shit and turn on the original scores on Spotify. Microsoft should be ashamed.

• So Sad
October 12th 2006 bhai.. 😢
Very high iq and ego

Iq if tested is 137, prettboy facially and has good appeal

Htn

Religious upbringing, one or both parents

Main character complex and high self worth and ego, smart and good looking so doesn't respect others and is very sinnical, prone to exteme emotional states and moderately neurotic

Extreme anger issues that are borderline demonic, gets extrmely upset and irritable, very moody person

Pretty talkative and relatively spiritual, but a bit of a loner and has less friends than you'd like, your social skills aren't terrible though snd you can psychoanalzhe people very well and feel as though it's easy for you to read people

This year you've been more talkative and moderately spiritual, as last year was very intense and influential

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Very high iq and ego

Htn

Main character complex and high self worth and ego, smart and good looking so doesn't respect others and is very sinnical, prone to exteme emotional states and moderately neurotic

Extreme anger issues that are borderline demonic, gets extrmely upset and irritable, very moody person

Pretty talkative and relatively spiritual, but a bit of a loner and has less friends than you'd like, your social skills aren't terrible though snd you can psychoanalzhe people very well and feel as though it's easy for you to read people

This year you've been more talkative and moderately spiritual, as last year was very intense and influential
Tales of mumbai, i am a nice lovely chap and i am very kind, not evil 🤬

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Very high iq and ego

Htn

This dudes reading makes mine look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and dbva
Keno Valentino Home grown

• Woah
Discord ass taste

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer