10 albums id listen to for the rest of my life

why are deftones all of a sudden so popular? some dude was playing only deftones at the gym and it was so fucking boring. ironically, i was just listening to passenger on the drive home because anything maynard touches turns to gold. and i say that as someone whose Tool phase ended long ago. but still. it just seems so random that of all the bands from my childhood that would suddenly become extremely popular it would be deftones. i saw them on their around the fur tour

why are deftones all of a sudden so popular? some dude was playing only deftones at the gym and it was so fucking boring. ironically, i was just listening to passenger on the drive home because anything maynard touches turns to gold. and i say that as someone whose Tool phase ended long ago. but still. it just seems so random that of all the bands from my childhood that would suddenly become extremely popular it would be deftones. i saw them on their around the fur tour
it's because of tiktok foids they think the music sounds "sexy" and it became a tiktok trend so of course all the normalfags will follow. i stopped listening to them now cause I can't take them seriously

How are any of those bands "discord ass taste" 😭
Edgy teenager discovers music outside of Spotify playlists vibe tbh

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Edgy teenager discovers music outside of Spotify playlists vibe tbh
Ive been listening to black metal and breakcore since like 2014 bhai, dont make me pull out my shirt and band merch collection

I discovered deftones on musically in 2014 lol, theyre becoming popular because its a good band and they deserve it

it's because of tiktok foids they think the music sounds "sexy" and it became a tiktok trend so of course all the normalfags will follow. i stopped listening to them now cause I can't take them seriously
I do hate that deftones is sexualized, but that wont stop me from listening to them lmao

Idk, I don't listen to albums anymore, but if I had to pick I'd choose Long Season by The Fishmans