10% bf mtn will do better than 16% bf chadlite

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

leanmax till just being lean is your new fat
u could legit be ltn tbh, but if your lean as fuck, foids apparently don’t care that your ltn. lean is like the biggest hailo there is.

the only thing that matters for clubs or ltr is being lean.

appeal = purely being lean (10% bf)

(unless deformed cel)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sickdawgie, goo25, Jova and 15 others
water, just be thin is law. even if its from cancer/ meth addiction. Foids are too dumb to care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jdz6777, BeanletMogger, IndraBC and 7 others
SO MUCH WATER EVEN FISHES CAN SWIM THERE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Willmogulater, lowiqNormie and 2 others
15% bodyfat can look the same as 10% bodyfat facially depending on how it's distributed.

almost all models are not particularly lean, they just store no fat on their face, barrett and dellisola are exceptions, their faces don't lean out until they're auschwitz mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, BeanletMogger, lebronjames23 and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, JustCallMeKash, lowiqNormie and 2 others
15% bodyfat can look the same as 10% bodyfat facially depending on how it's distributed.

almost all models are not particularly lean, they just store no fat on their face, barrett and dellisola are exceptions, their faces don't lean out until they're auschwitz mode.
at 10% i think eveyone is guaranteed to have a lean face unless subhuman fat genes

• +1
Reactions: aber and boss8055

legit, Dellisola looks almost like a """"""average""""" guy when he is fatter than 12% bf

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 2 others
at 10% i think eveyone is guaranteed to have a lean face unless subhuman fat genes

if only.

particularly, central asians and anglos still tend to have fat faces lean.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, AspiringMogger, thegiganigga and 2 others

all models are anorexic OR They were anorexic

Once you get to single digit bodyfat and then you add weight your fat distribution changes due hormonal balance

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and boss8055
u could legit be ltn tbh, but if your lean as fuck, foids apparently don’t care that your ltn. lean is like the biggest hailo there is.

(unless deformed cel)
Water

legit, Dellisola looks almost like a """"""average""""" guy when he is fatter than 12% bf

Once you get to single digit bodyfat and then you add weight your fat distribution changes due hormonal balance
IMG 1037

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Screenshot 2024 05 27 11 38 25 124 cominstagramandroid borderline average

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and silencio
i mean this is genetic outlier
is face either could not have any less bones or have any more subhuman fat genes. either way, an putlier and doesn’t account for most people unless maybe asians

• +1
Reactions: silencio
i mean this is genetic outlier
is face either could not have any less bones or have any more subhuman fat genes. either way, an putlier and doesn’t account for most people unless maybe asians
it's not an outlier, pretty much all chinese are like this and they're a solid chunk of the human population.

there's more han people than europeans.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, caiolindo and appealmaxed

(unless deformed cel)
Getting to 10% is the first step in looksmaxxing. You can't claim being incel without getting that lean at least once but you:re greatly overestimating the potential of getting lean with bad bones

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, silencio, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Getting to 10% is the first step in looksmaxxing. You can't claim being incel without getting that lean at least once but you:re greatly overestimating the potential of getting lean with bad bones
yes but don’t underestimate the potential of getting lean with good bones

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Definitely not, even if we were just talking face, still no

But I'd imagine you mean all factors considered, chadlite, height, frame, hair,

So definitely not

Definitely not, even if we were just talking face, still no

But I'd imagine you mean all factors considered, chadlite, height, frame, hair,

So definitely not
i’m saying.
if they have the same height frame and hair, but one was ltn or mtn and 10% bf
they would do better than chadlite at 16% bf

so your face wouldn’t pick up fat again as easily once you fully leaned out once?

so your face wouldn’t pick up fat again as easily once you fully leaned out once?
Yes,that's why some models get back to 15% bodyfat and their face will still look good . If you have never been lean your face fat will stay forever on your face if you dont go to extremely low body fat levels

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and appealmaxed
Yes,that's why some models get back to 15% bodyfat and their face will still look good . If you have never been lean your face fat will stay forever on your face if you dont go to extremely low body fat levels
so the method you are saying to get giga lean face is to get to very very low bf once in your life, and if you were to gain bf you would still have very lean face?

@Orc this true?

so the method you are saying to get giga lean face is to get to very very low bf once in your life, and if you were to gain bf you would still have very lean face?

@Orc this true?
not really it's mostly just age, lots of people tend to get leaner faces regardless of what they do.

you're just seeing models grow up.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and silencio
Should teens like 16 year old cut to 10% too? I mean they would look better but don't they cuck themselves and their development in puberty?

Should teens like 16 year old cut to 10% too? I mean they would look better but don't they cuck themselves and their development in puberty?
maybe wait till 18,
16 there’s development left for sure

• +1
maybe wait till 18,
16 there’s development left for sure
Should I do something dietwise other than eat healthy at 16? I don't count calories I just eat until I don't feel hungry, and I stay around 15%bf.

Should I do something dietwise other than eat healthy at 16? I don't count calories I just eat until I don't feel hungry, and I stay around 15%bf.
i’m going on heavy cut this month. am 18.
but i’m 18% bf and gonna try cut to 10 asap

15 should be good at 16 yo

• +1
i’m going on heavy cut this month. am 18.
but i’m 18% bf and gonna try cut to 10 asap
Good luck bro
15 should be good at 16 yo
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
retard

(unless deformed cel)
Nah not really ltn but maybe high mtn if below they will js call u twig

Fr. Lemonbottle on my face it is 😡

tbh the more bonemass a person has , he will generally still look good even at high bf%

tbh the more bonemass a person has , he will generally still look good even at high bf%
but imagine how much better at lower bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29