3lbs a week fatloss (CLEN)

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

get some bitches on yo dick
STARTED CLENBUTEROL

Will be following what i've seen @Gandy recommend, which is starting at 20mcg and increasing dosage by 20mcg every 2 days, until reaching a dose of 160mcg, then tapering down from 160mcg by 20mcg every 2 days.

For forum retards who didn't understand above, here is the cycle.
day 1 - 20mcg
day 2 - 20mcg
day 3 - 40mcg
day 4 - 40mcg
day 5 - 60mcg
day 6 - 60mcg
day 7 - 80mcg
day 8 - 80mcg
day 9 - 100mcg
day 10 - 100mcg
day 11 - 120mcg
day 12 - 120mcg
day 12 - 140mcg
day 13 - 140mcg
day 15 - 160mcg
day 16- 160mcg
day 17 - 140mcg
day 18 - 140mcg
day 19 - 120mcg
day 20 - 120mcg
day 21 - 100mcg
day 22 -100mcg
day 23 - 80mcg
day 24 - 80mcg
day 25 - 60mcg
day 26 - 60mcg
day 27 - 40mcg
day 28 - 40mcg
day 29 -20mcg
day 30 -20mcg

Hoping to lose around 3lbs fat per week, since my deficit should be around 1500 calories per day

Calorie breakdown:
With sedimentary activity (little to no exercise daily), i would burn approx 2000 calores. Eating around 1200 calories per day would bring me to roughly 800 calorie deficit. Light cardio for an hour should burn around 500 calories for me, bringing me to 1300 deficit. The clen burns 200-300 calories apparently bringing me approx to 1500 calorie defecit per week.

Ik this is a large defecit, it would be only run for a month so i can burn the max fat, in the shortest time period. Hoping to lose 12lbs fat at least.

any recommendations on to improve cycle/burn more fat while on this cycle, lemme know.

users of clen:
@Gandy
@5.5psl
@plukee
@Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and IMOGYOU
u want to lose 6 kg in a month?

u want to lose 6 kg in a month?
yes
if i follow what i said above, i dont see why its not possible.

has been done from 60mcg clen a day and the same calorie deficit i mentioned
IMG 1025

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
@5.5psl is this cycle ideal for max fat loss?

I'd fairly say @Gandy is one of the best users on this site

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Korea and appealmaxed
then u proceed to just not tag me.
this was someone else i spoke to.
did u also do the same thing?
what was your clen dosage like and for how long?
how much fat did you manage to lose?

mb if i’m buggin and did actually talk to u about it

• +1
Reactions: Korea
I'd fairly say @Gandy is one of the best users on this site
yes always see best answers from him, so tbh i trust what he says quite a bit, and since he does this cycle himself makes it even more credible.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
yes always see best answers from him, so tbh i trust what he says quite a bit, and since he does this cycle himself makes it even more credible.
i honestly wouldnt use CLEN . the pros are minimal considering the sides . If you want a worth fat burner go with DNP

If you want appetite killer go with semaglutide

Clen will raise your tdee only by 10%

i honestly wouldnt use CLEN . the pros are minimal considering the sides . If you want a worth fat burner go with DNP

If you want appetite killer go with semaglutide

Clen will raise your tdee only by 10%
iirc clen burn around 200-300 extra per day, and dnp burns around 700-800 extra per day. This is info i saw @Gandy say in forum and in pm.
i’m hoping that combining the clen with 500 cals burnt from cardio daily would give similar DNP results since the calorie expenditure is the same if you include the cardio? maybe less effort with the DNP since no need for the cardio obviously.

iirc clen burn around 200-300 extra per day, and dnp burns around 700-800 extra per day. This is info i saw @Gandy say in forum and in pm.
i’m hoping that combining the clen with 500 cals burnt from cardio daily would give similar DNP results since the calorie expenditure is the same if you include the cardio? maybe less effort with the DNP since no need for the cardio obviously.
DNP burns up to 1k cals a day,depends on dosage

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
DNP burns up to 1k cals a day,depends on dosage
yeah so it would be pretty similar i think no?
since id be up to 700-800 cals a day lost from clen + cardio which would be like mild dose DNP

@Gandy is this cycle and calore intake effevtive to lose 3lbs a week for a month?