10% bodyfat and still not a bit of hollow cheeks

V

vcx

Iron
Ok so I'm sitting at like 73 kg at 17 yo, insanely lean, ectomorph, my body struggles to even store fat in my body, I've had a fast metabolism since birth, and I think I've never even reached 12% bf, regardless, my body still manages to fucking store fat in my face, I know I'm not lacking bone because my cheekbones are prominent, so the question is, what the actual fuck can I do? My sugar and salt intakes are perfectly regulated, I ice my face every morning and also stay hydrated most of the time, is it truly over?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and UndiagnosedSchizo
be patient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, UndiagnosedSchizo, justleavemealone and 1 other person
brutal bro i dont even have abs yet so im above 15% and can already see cheek hollows

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Ok so I'm sitting at like 73 kg at 17 yo, insanely lean, ectomorph, my body struggles to even store fat in my body, I've had a fast metabolism since birth, and I think I've never even reached 12% bf, regardless, my body still manages to fucking store fat in my face, I know I'm not lacking bone because my cheekbones are prominent, so the question is, what the actual fuck can I do? My sugar and salt intakes are perfectly regulated, I ice my face every morning and also stay hydrated most of the time, is it truly over?
Go to ask a professional or something maybe. Unfortunately, it's probably genetics and high buccal fat. Or you are not actually 10%. Maybe try cutting down to 8% see if it makes any difference. If you don't have hollow cheeks by then, then buccal fat removal it is then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, UndiagnosedSchizo, vcx and 2 others
Hollow cheeks are 100% lighting. Yes 100%. I only see mine when the light hits my head from the back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, vcx, violentino and 2 others
Shit bone structure start chewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and vcx
Hollow cheeks are 100% lighting. Yes 100%. I only see mine when the light hits my head from the back.
1000% true most male models with muh hollow cheeks suck them in professional photos + insane lighting+ highly edited = hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, UndiagnosedSchizo and Reformed
shit zygos prob

• JFL
the david laid avi guy is correct

• JFL
  • JFL
If nothing fixes it, it would be optimal to do bucal fat removal. It can be around 500$ depending on where you’re located and the after op is really fast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, UndiagnosedSchizo and vcx
weak facial structure
lighting
bloated face

• JFL
shit bones also doubt ur 10 bf

• JFL
I ice my face every morning
That's counterproductive if you're looking to get a leaner face. You're still young and your face is gonna slim down with age.

• JFL
Time to bog yourself with cheek fat removal, welcome to the club pal.

• +1
  • JFL
try drinking less water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Some just don't have the genetics for hollow cheeks

• So Sad
  • JFL