10 Minutes In FRANCE As An Ugly ETHNIC - OVER For Mister WHITE MAN In 2020

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
He's not ugly by any means, but this is the worst possible picture of him. He has 25+ matches in 10 minutes with one mirror selfie. I guess ethnics still SMV mog whites in France despite refugee crisis. He does well in North America Tinder (100+ matches/day), but I expected a worse result in Europe, guess not.

BIwJbmDl.png

nwoeVBZl.png

He looks much better in this picture,

box3.png

Last edited:
Hard for me to form an opinion..

I've never used that app as me or a Chadfish

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Hard for me to form an opinion..

I've never used that app as me or a Chadfish
Neither have I. @streege conducted the experiment and sent me results.

I'M PROUD TO BE ETHNIC

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 14262, hairyballscel and 6 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Gunna
This is what @streege said regarding the app @Mr_Norwood

"for this app, since i'm banned, 50 likes is the équivalent of at least 100 Tinder likes when factoring in the numbers of users and activity of it."

While white incels are cryin and coping on an obscure internet forum, ethnics are slaying.

50+ matches in under a hour.

V1hjStUl.png

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4044
:eek::eek::eek:
:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
This is what @streege said regarding the app @Mr_Norwood

"for this app, since i'm banned, 50 likes is the équivalent of at least 100 Tinder likes when factoring in the numbers of users and activity of it."

While white incels are cryin and coping on an obscure internet forum, ethnics are slaying.

50+ matches in under a hour.

V1hjStUl.png

Nigga they look like shit

mogs me into the grave

mogs me to the bone:feelsgiga:

KEEP BARKING FOR HIGH T SMVLESS WORTHLESS SHITNIK RAPISTS

keep coping with these pathetic results while whites bleach your deathnik oneitit's stink hole

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 685 and Moggy
keep coping with these pathetic results while whites bleach your deathnik oneitit's stink hole
I'm white and get quite literally zero matches on Tinder with even the most frauded pics.

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6273, Moggy and 1 other person
elles sont moches subhuman femcels

I'm white and get quite literally zero matches on Tinder with even the most frauded pics.
You will get matches when you cut down to single digit bodyfat if your face isn't too bad.

What’s this guys name

You will get matches when you cut down to single digit bodyfat if your face isn't too bad.
I'll see if it works, but I'm not counting on it, my face is probably quite bad if not even 300 lb bloat demons find me worthy of simping for them.

fucking cringe cunt
now do this with an attractive white male and you'll better results.

keep trolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He doesn't look that ethnic and he's very dimorphic with good sex appeal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, WillVisitGandy and Moggy
fucking cringe cunt
now do this with an attractive white male and you'll better results.

keep trolling
I have done many experiments with ethnic chads and the match rate is almost identical to white chads, very rarely is there a noticeable gap.

keep copin and crying for me lil man

I have done many experiments with ethnic chads and the match rate is almost identical to white chads, very rarely is there a noticeable gap.

keep copin and crying for me lil man
again, fucking cringe.
instead of trying to convince us that ethnics can slay, maybe work on yourself, why bother using this site if you're just going to LARP on tinder and chadfish? you're a pathetic cunt.

Good looking guys getting matches
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
I read on another forum that ethnic guys get laid a lot in France. Black, brown, Asian all of them

I read on another forum that ethnic guys get laid a lot in France. Black, brown, Asian all of them
Yes blacks and arabs, asian nop

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just be ethnic theory