10 months of mewing and help needed

kekeke

kekeke

Iron
Hello, here is my current mewing results. My routine was only mewing and correct neck posture.
I see forward growth of my maxilla and moving forward of my mandibula.
But my maxilla is still at an angle, and because of this i have long face. How can i improve it?
I have read some posts about chewing falim gum and sports mouthguard with incisors. Will it help? Should i take vitamin K2?
Ygu0a9542gx71

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14166, Prettyboy and 3 others
dam legit af
but ur mid face is longer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
dam legit af
but ur mid face is longer
yeah bro, thank you. yes, my mid face become longer. What should i do to correct it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and SOS-Sonic
yeah bro, thank you. yes, my mid face become longer. What should i do to correct it?
fuck i honestly don't know maybe some chin tucking while mewing will give more upward growth

• Love it
Having a slightly long face is ideal, if you are forward grown. Most good looking guys have taller faces rather than short boxy ones. Just keep doing what you are doing, its obviously working.

I assume you are keeping your teeth slightly apart when mewing?

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 14166, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Having a slightly long face is ideal, if you are forward grown. Most good looking guys have taller faces rather than short boxy ones. Just keep doing what you are doing, its obviously working.

I assume you are keeping your teeth slightly apart when mewing?
yes, i keep teeth slightly apart

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and datboijj
and 600000% yes on the k2

Take It Matt Smith GIF by Doctor Who

• Love it
your midface got longer was that a result of mewing or just genetics

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
i take (at least)14 drops of thorne k2 mk4 everyday
gonna double it from now on

Large Image of Vitamin K2

Shit are you legit the lad that posted on r/mewing? Saw your post there.

• Love it
From mentally retarded to mentally retarded.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and datboijj
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14166
go back to putting screws in yo face

throwing get out GIF
To causally attribute these results to mewing requires serious mental retardation. Have you ever learned how to critically assess results of a study and to differ between correlation and causation?

• Ugh..
Hello, here is my current mewing results. My routine was only mewing and correct neck posture.
But my maxilla is still at an angle, and because of this i have long face. How can i improve it?
I have read some posts about chewing falim gum and sports mouthguard with incisors. Will it help? Should i take vitamin K2?
View attachment 1390437
nc jutting

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15384, Slob and datboijj
To causally attribute these results to mewing requires serious mental retardation. Have you ever learned how to critically assess results of a study and to differ between correlation and causation?
what is it if not mewing? Why you say, that im mentally retarded? If you say it because of my English, im from Russia and bad in English

• Love it
what is it if not mewing? Why you say, that im mentally retarded? If you say it because of my English, im from Russia and bad in English
It could simply be puberty, a growth spurt, other genes kicking in, or you have become leaner. I'm not saying to stop mewing, but STOP spreading this cope and giving the wrong people wrong hopes who see and read this unfiltered.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
what is it?
he is trying to say that you are jutting your jaw forward in the after pic
don't listen to these guys

• +1
It could simply be puberty, a growth spurt, other genes kicking in, or you have become leaner. I'm not saying to stop mewing, but STOP spreading this cope and giving the wrong people wrong hopes who see and read this unfiltered.
You want to said, that if i were not mewing for last 10 months, i got this result without mewing? Right?

• Love it
You want to said, that if i were not mewing for last 10 months, i will have this result without mewing? Right?
Yes, it is possible. But maybe it's thanks to mewing, we might never know.

Да, это возможно. Но, может быть, это благодаря мяуканье, мы никогда не узнаем

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and datboijj
Yes, it is possible. But maybe it's thanks to mewing, we might never know.

Да, это возможно. Но, может быть, это благодаря мяуканье, мы никогда не узнаем
sometime i get mad that im doing this at 24 years old but then i remember it's to debunk people like you
see you on the 25th

i dont spread wrong information, i just share my face before and after mewing, thats it

sometime i get mad that im doing this at 24 years old but then i remember it's to debunk people like you
see you on the 25th
Keep barking you didn't debunk shit you were just barking around like an abused dog

Keep barking you didn't debunk shit you were just barking around like an abused dog
i already did a 4 month post and a lot of mewing deniers admitted they saw change
you are the only one barking here
Reaction Sorry GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
  • Ugh..
my body fat was 65 kg, now 71 kg. Height was 182 cm, now 184 cm. Im sure, that area under my chin is tongue muscule, not body fat, im ectomorph, and because of mewing it has improved. Could my jaw have grown because of puberty? It seems to me that my puberty is not so active anymore

• Love it
It seems to me that if I hadn't started doing mewing, I would look much worse now.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and kekeke
View attachment 1390437
love the progress jfl to all the faggots on this site :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: , keep going bro :love::love::love:

View attachment 1390437
bro , i do mewing read up my thread https://looksmax.org/threads/the-godly-power-of-mewing-pics-included.379237/

also keep doing what youre doing and don't forget this bro CHEW YOUR FOOD PROPERLY DONT SWALLOW IT FAST , MUNCH YOURE FOOD PROPERLY TAKE YOUR TIME WHILE SWALLOWING ONLY MUCH YOUR FOOD ONCE IT BECOMES A LIQUID SUBSTANCE {in caps lock to emphasise } ALSO USE YOUR TONGUE TO SWALLOW YOURE FOOD

this is not a looksmaxing forum

bro , i do mewing read up my thread https://looksmax.org/threads/the-godly-power-of-mewing-pics-included.379237/

also keep doing what youre doing and don't forget this bro CHEW YOUR FOOD PROPERLY DONT SWALLOW IT FAST , MUNCH YOURE FOOD PROPERLY TAKE YOUR TIME WHILE SWALLOWING ONLY MUCH YOUR FOOD ONCE IT BECOMES A LIQUID SUBSTANCE {in caps lock to emphasise } ALSO USE YOUR TONGUE TO SWALLOW YOURE FOOD
Incredible results, bro. What is your routine? What is about your side profile?

• Love it
Incredible results, bro. What is your routine? What is about your side profile?
my side profile is very forward grown gimme a minute ill upload them

Jesus Christ! Any pictures before? I love ur side profile
thank you bro, i like urs also { NO HOMO } unfortunately i did not take any pics before but I was recessed , how old are you man? , where are you from?

thank you bro, i like urs also { NO HOMO } unfortunately i did not take any pics before but I was recessed , how old are you man? , where are you from?
Im from Russia, im 17

• Love it
Im from Russia, im 17
nice bro im 18 , you still have a long way to go keep doing it bro and eat hard food like all kinds of meats and nuts and also take time while chewing your food