the godly power of mewing {pics included}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
ive been mewing for 2 years now and NO im not redpilled , i went from a recessed cuck to having a legitamate jaw keep in mind that i was at the same body fat levels before and after pics i havent lost any weight i still weigh the same
after mewing
before mewing

after this jaw transformation for once people viewed me as an authoritative figure you could feel the dominance exuberate out of my jaw , from the guy being picked last at group work in school to becoming the group leader mewing is real and to all the skeptics here is a vid for you boyos ;)

RESULTS
before mewing measurements {ratios}
chin to philtrum- 2.1
bigonal width - 84%
es ratio - 0.48
midface ratio - 1.00
fwhr-1.86

After mewing results
chin to philtrum- 3.8
bigonal width - 93-95%
es ratio-0.50
midface ratio-1.05
fwhr-1.89-1.90
all these ratio measurements were done by calipers and a ruler
I just need to cut weight to achieve the zygos aesthetic once i will complete that then i will post it
My homage goes the our Lord @Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas and 22 others
ive been mewing for 2 years now and NO im not redpilled , i went from a recessed cuck to having a legitamate jaw keep in mind that i was at the same body fat levels before and after pics i havent lost any weight i still weigh the same
View attachment 1244545 after mewing View attachment 1244549 before mewing

after this jaw transformation for once people viewed me as an authoritative figure you could feel the dominance exuberate out of my jaw , from the guy being picked last at group work in school to becoming the group leader mewing is real and to all the skeptics here is a vid for you boyos ;)

RESULTS
before mewing measurements {ratios}
chin to philtrum- 2.1
bigonal width - 84%
es ratio - 0.48
midface ratio - 1.00
fwhr-1.86

After mewing results
chin to philtrum- 3.8
bigonal width - 93-95%
es ratio-0.50
midface ratio-1.05
fwhr-1.89-1.90
all these ratio measurements were done by calipers and a ruler
I just need to cut weight to achieve the zygos aesthetic once i will complete that then i will post it
My homage goes the our Lord @Salludon
View attachment 1244560

just post a transformation and colour out 98% of your face theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Detective, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and kikethurston133
Nigga just lost fat

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Yerico7, joeveniro and 7 others
ur chin to philtrum is not 3.8 hahahhahaah

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
avocado GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, coolguy1 and 1 other person
JFL @ this post! :lul::lul: This place has become a trash wasteland of ignorance, coping and denial. Just nuke this forum already!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 3828, Julius and 15 others
damn mewing bleached your skin also

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
i was an early bloomer by the time i reached 16 i was done
facial development tends to happen at the later stages.

And ngl, it looks like you already had the underlying structure even in that before pic,

facial development tends to happen at the later stages.

And ngl, it looks like you already had the underlying structure even in that before pic,
yeah i agree but my theory is that mewing acts as a catalyst to propel the desirable facial structure at a much faster rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and ProAcktiv
im looking at the pic ur chin is not 4x bigger than ur philtrum, its 2 at best
jfl i measured with calipers , well my orthdontist /dentist did it for me i got 3.79 rounded it off to 3.8

Bloat, puberty fat from face is gone
bloat is only caused by bodyfat ,facial bloat on the other hand is caused by excess salt or diseases such high thyroid like i said my bodyfat was the same before and after and i did not have any disease

you could still do it , i don't understand why everyone shuns this technique, at the end of the day you have nothing to lose lol, you just have to put the tongue on the roof of your mouth

bloat is only caused by bodyfat ,facial bloat on the other hand is caused by excess salt or diseases such high thyroid like i said my bodyfat was the same before and after and i did not have any disease
Yeah keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
bro u were 17, to some extent yes mewing work and chewing also, but past 18 it's over so it's cope

Also it's not like u go from recessed to normie, u were already not recessed

Mewing is cope for recessed people

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
bro u were 17, to some extent yes mewing work and chewing also, but past 18 it's over so it's cope

Also it's not like u go from recessed to normie, u were already not recessed

Mewing is cope for recessed people
bro I meant 16-18 years mewing is a long arduous process and i was recessed my orthodontist told it to me , right after that i looked up methods to move forward my maxilla and I found @Salludon on youtube a video created by Ada Mustang with crazy results I instantly adopted it after watching that video and the rest is history

JFL @ this post! :lul::lul: This place has become a trash wasteland of ignorance, coping and denial. Just nuke this forum already!
I unironically agree, this forum is retarded.

MEWINGLOL
1593740437411 01

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 3828, Lolcel and 2 others
Suicidefuel for us past our teens :feelswhy: In other words, well done

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
@pianoboy123 Btw, what was your routine like? Hard or soft mewing, what part did you focus on, etc?

@pianoboy123 Btw, what was your routine like? Hard or soft mewing, what part did you focus on, etc?
hard mewing lad , 24/7 hours just like@salludon like i said I did it for two years I'm still doing it rn as I'm typing this message also eat hard foods like meat , nuts and even hard bread and don't clench your teeth while mewing it'll fuck your jaw up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Bobelbrah
take your time while chewing also

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
besides jokes, appreciate the effort

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Just change angles and lighting broo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
hard mewing lad , 24/7 hours just like@salludon like i said I did it for two years I'm still doing it rn as I'm typing this message also eat hard foods like meat , nuts and even hard bread and don't clench your teeth while mewing it'll fuck your jaw up
Cool, mirin dedication. Did you go crazy on chin tucks as well, or was that it? And just to be clear, does this mean that you focused on pushing with the back third? Or do you push equally with the whole thing?
u can still do it man just give it a try
Yeah, I have been mewing for two years and will keep doing so regardless if I see gains or not, want the health benefits as well. But thx, I will.

Cool, mirin dedication. Did you go crazy on chin tucks as well, or was that it? And just to be clear, does this mean that you focused on pushing with the back third? Or do you push equally with the whole thing?

Yeah, I have been mewing for two years and will keep doing so regardless if I see gains or not, want the health benefits as well. But thx, I will.
nah i did no chin tucks , i pushed equally the whole thing

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah

i did take vitamic c supplements when i started mewing tho cause i heard it remodels your bones