10 steps to become a successful drug dealer

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Rule Number Uno: Never let no one know how much dough you hold, cause you know the cheddar breed jealousy 'specially if that man fucked up, get yo' ass stuck up.

Number 2: Never let 'em know your next move don't you know Bad Boys move in silence and violence? Take it from your highness. I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for their bricks and chips.

Number 3: Never trust nobody. Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up, hoodied and masked up, shit, for that fast buck she be laying in the bushes to light that ass up.

Number 4: I know you heard this before
Never get high on your own supply.

Number 5: Never sell no crack where you rest at. I don't care if they want a ounce, tell 'em bounce!

Number 6: That goddamn credit? Dead it
You think a crackhead paying you back, shit forget it!

Number 7: This rule is so underrated. Keep your family and business completely separated. Money and blood don't mix like 2 dicks and no bitch. Find yourself in serious shit.

Number 8: Never keep no weight on you!
Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jums too.

Number 9: Shoulda been Number 1 to me, if you ain't gettin' bagged stay the fuck from police. If niggas think you snitchin' they ain't trying to listen.
They be sittin' in your kitchen, waiting to start hittin'.

Number 10: A strong word called consignment. Strictly for live men, not for freshmen. If you ain't got the clientele, say "hell no!" 'Cause they gon' want they money rain sleet hail snow.

Follow these rules you'll have mad bread to break up. If not, 24 years on the wake up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
This is all cope. Just don't deal with black folks and you will easily become rich selling drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Tallooksmaxxer, Just4Beast and 1 other person
This is all tactics, but how do you get suppliers without getting busted.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 19642
This is all tactics, but how do you get suppliers without getting busted.
Meet them in prison. Or just ask your dealer and say you want to start moving weight.

Meet them in prison. Or just ask your dealer and say you want to start moving weight.
Niggas would kill you for selling on they block and you'd think they would help you saturate they business, I know its illegal but business is business same rules apply.

Most folks find suppliers on the dark net and then sell locally
How do I know they r not the feds, I wouldnt trust myself doing anything illegal if I dont know the person personally.

If you want to go big you need to be low inhib and make people fear you even cops, you will not hide forever

• JFL
Reactions: ....
How do I know they r not the feds, I wouldnt trust myself doing anything illegal if I dont know the person personally.
There are popular drug markets on the dark web which resemble eBay and Amazon. Sellers receive reviews and feedback, so you can gauge who is the most trustworthy.