HOW TO HIDE YOUR SURGERIES

Nobody here has the ball to get most of the surgeries let alone normies I don’t think Society will ever become black pilled ngl maybe in the future though haha I don’t think any time soon I mean most looksmaxxers are Indians Jfl for bro I think black pill and looksmax will die out in in a year to a few months maybe it will explode again will all these account popping up on ig tho and the facial analysis YouTuber imagine a dystopian future where people decide who there gonna date based on ratios haha pretty scary imo if everyone’s beautiful is anyone beautiful haha
I genuinely hope this is what happens though, it is a 50/50 though

So many tiktokers (who were formerly blue/redpilled) have joined this forum over the past year, way more than normal

I was redpilled before I discovered wheat waffles back in 2022 (I was always a lil bit blackpilled though due to real life experiences though, I wasn't ever incel, but I always noticed I did better than most guys ik, and I realized it was due to looks)

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I genuinely hope this is what happens though, it is a 50/50 though

So many tiktokers (who were formerly blue/redpilled) have joined this forum over the past year, way more than normal

I was redpilled before I discovered wheat waffles back in 2022 (I was always a lil bit blackpilled though due to real life experiences though, I wasn't ever incel, but I always noticed I did better than most guys ik, and I realized it was due to looks)
Why would u want society to become black pilled

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
Yeah good luck with all of that, you can’t hide everything (especially eye color change and alarplasty are quite difficult to lie about), but you can hide a pretty decent amount, and some stuff you can even admit to (claim the Lefort 3 and and possibly the jaw surgery was medical, along with the rhinoplasty if it is for fixing a hooked nose), and you can be honest about HT in some cases because it is a pretty common and NT surgery
eye color is so easy to lie about. people online talk about their eyes randomly changing color all the time. like they were born with a certain color and then it changed later on (don’t even have to be old. some people claim it happened at 13).

how to fraud IPD increase through OBO?

how to fraud IPD increase through OBO?
first off, you ain’t getting OBO

But assuming you would actually go through with your plans, you could just use the methods for frauding eye shape, but it will be a bit less believable, as this is one of the looksmaxxes that is pretty difficult to pass as natural

So you have finally got the surgeries you have been talking about for years on this forum. However, you have one problem: how are you going to explain the changes done to your face to family, friends, etc..

We all know that telling other people that you got surgery is SOCIAL SUICIDE, so you need to figure out how to make sure people don't know you had work done (or at least find a way to justify that you had work done).

Some people just ghost everybody after they get their surgeries, but not everybody will be able to do this, and if any of those people see you now, they will KNOW that you had something done.

So I bring you:

HOW TO HIDE YOUR SURGERIES: WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT TO DO

RULE 1 INVOLVING HIDING YOUR PROCEDURES: NEVER BRING ANYTHING UP UNLESS PEOPLE ASK

Anyways, time to move on to the actual advice:

HAIRLINE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- Wear hats if possible at all times when around people until you get the procedure done (something like a baseball cap would do). After you get the procedure done, continue wearing the hats and also grow your hair out. After a while (at least like 6 months or so), you can go back to normal.

View attachment 2956886

- If you get a hair transplant done to fix receding, I believe that this is one of the few surgeries you can be honest about, but claim you did the natural stuff (min+fin) if you want to stay safe.

EYE AREA RELATED PROCEDURES:

- Wear glasses (just wear an NT looking and fashionable pair, like shown in the photo) and sunglasses (preferable when the time is right to do so) for a few months before the operation, and keep wearing them until a few months after the procedures.

View attachment 2956892

- For changes to the eye shape itself, claim that you did facial exercises to achieve these changes (a lot of people unironically believe this stuff works). If you are still on the younger side, you can claim that these are late puberty changes.

- For changes to the eyebrows, just claim you did the natural methods for changing them.

CHEEKBONE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- For a few months prior to the surgery, gain weight so that you have more fat in your face (people may forgot what you looked like prior), a lot of people will forget about what the structure looks like underneath, and after you get this surgery, start to lose the weight.

- If people ask about why your face changed, you can claim it was fat loss, if you are younger, you could also claim it was mewing (like the facial exercises, most people, especially those likely to notice these changes, believe this works), or claim it was puberty puberty.

NOSE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- If you are getting a rhinoplasty due to a hooked nose, you can be honest about getting work done for this and saying that you got it for medical purposes, this is also one of those procedures that most people would notice.

- If you are getting a rhinoplasty to narrow your nose, you can claim that you did facial exercises to achieve this, however, this is a less believable than compared to claiming you did facial exercises for eye area changes.

PROCEDURES RELATED TO WIDENING THE JAW AND/OR GIVING IT MORE ANGULARITY:

- If you are getting implants or osteotomies, gain weight for a few months prior to the surgeries (if you don't want to do this, you could also just grow a large beard), once you get the procedures done, lose the weight over the course of a few months, if you just grew the beard, shave it once the swelling is down enough.

- If you are getting fillers, grow a beard prior to getting the work done, and shave it a lil while after it is done.

- If people ask how your jaw changed, claim it was due to the weight loss, shaving the beard, increasing T, or masseter hypertrophy. If you are on the younger side, you could even claim it was mewing or puberty.

CHIN RELATED PROCEDURES:

- If you are doing the procedure for chin height, grow some facial hair in that area for a few months, possibly gain a bit of weight too (people may forgot what you looked like prior). Once the procedure is done, shave the facial hair after a while and lose the weight. You can claim that these changes were due to increasing T levels or puberty if you are younger.

- If you are doing the procedure for more forward growth (or height + forward growth), you can either claim you got the surgery for medical purposes or, if you are younger, due to mewing or puberty.

PROCEDURES INVOLVING FORWARD ADVANCEMENT OF FACIAL FEATURES (LEFORT, BIMAX, ETC..):

- If you are doing anything that involves forward advancement of the maxilla, you can claim the changes were either due to mewing or that you had to get the procedure done for medical purposes.

- If you are doing anything that involves forward advancement of the mandible, grow a beard and shave it a little while after the surgery (people may forgot what you looked like prior). You can claim you either achieved this via mewing if you are younger or that you got the procedure done for medical purposes.

PROCEDURES INVOLVING FEATURES SUCH AS SKIN, LIPS, ETC..:

Just claim that you did some of those TikTok looksmaxxing methods that most ppl unironically believe.
Awesome i realized i subconsiously grew facial hair after my chin filler

first off, you ain’t getting OBO

But assuming you would actually go through with your plans, you could just use the methods for frauding eye shape, but it will be a bit less believable, as this is one of the looksmaxxes that is pretty difficult to pass as natural
Muh u aren’t getting it do u even know him

Awesome i realized i subconsiously grew facial hair after my chin filler
You grow it before you get the filler…

And if it is only a small change, most won’t notice it, just that you (possibly) look better

Muh u aren’t getting it do u even know him
Most people here say they are getting something and don’t ever get it

I think only like two people on this forum have ever got OBO yet people constantly talk about it

So you have finally got the surgeries you have been talking about for years on this forum. However, you have one problem: how are you going to explain the changes done to your face to family, friends, etc..

We all know that telling other people that you got surgery is SOCIAL SUICIDE, so you need to figure out how to make sure people don't know you had work done (or at least find a way to justify that you had work done).

Some people just ghost everybody after they get their surgeries, but not everybody will be able to do this, and if any of those people see you now, they will KNOW that you had something done.

So I bring you:

HOW TO HIDE YOUR SURGERIES: WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT TO DO

RULE 1 INVOLVING HIDING YOUR PROCEDURES: NEVER BRING ANYTHING UP UNLESS PEOPLE ASK

Anyways, time to move on to the actual advice:

HAIRLINE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- Wear hats if possible at all times when around people until you get the procedure done (something like a baseball cap would do). After you get the procedure done, continue wearing the hats and also grow your hair out. After a while (at least like 6 months or so), you can go back to normal.

View attachment 2956886

- If you get a hair transplant done to fix receding, I believe that this is one of the few surgeries you can be honest about, but claim you did the natural stuff (min+fin) if you want to stay safe.

EYE AREA RELATED PROCEDURES:

- Wear glasses (just wear an NT looking and fashionable pair, like shown in the photo) and sunglasses (preferable when the time is right to do so) for a few months before the operation, and keep wearing them until a few months after the procedures.

View attachment 2956892

- For changes to the eye shape itself, claim that you did facial exercises to achieve these changes (a lot of people unironically believe this stuff works). If you are still on the younger side, you can claim that these are late puberty changes.

- For changes to the eyebrows, just claim you did the natural methods for changing them.

CHEEKBONE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- For a few months prior to the surgery, gain weight so that you have more fat in your face (people may forgot what you looked like prior), a lot of people will forget about what the structure looks like underneath, and after you get this surgery, start to lose the weight.

- If people ask about why your face changed, you can claim it was fat loss, if you are younger, you could also claim it was mewing (like the facial exercises, most people, especially those likely to notice these changes, believe this works), or claim it was puberty puberty.

NOSE RELATED PROCEDURES:

- If you are getting a rhinoplasty due to a hooked nose, you can be honest about getting work done for this and saying that you got it for medical purposes, this is also one of those procedures that most people would notice.

- If you are getting a rhinoplasty to narrow your nose, you can claim that you did facial exercises to achieve this, however, this is a less believable than compared to claiming you did facial exercises for eye area changes.

PROCEDURES RELATED TO WIDENING THE JAW AND/OR GIVING IT MORE ANGULARITY:

- If you are getting implants or osteotomies, gain weight for a few months prior to the surgeries (if you don't want to do this, you could also just grow a large beard), once you get the procedures done, lose the weight over the course of a few months, if you just grew the beard, shave it once the swelling is down enough.

- If you are getting fillers, grow a beard prior to getting the work done, and shave it a lil while after it is done.

- If people ask how your jaw changed, claim it was due to the weight loss, shaving the beard, increasing T, or masseter hypertrophy. If you are on the younger side, you could even claim it was mewing or puberty.

CHIN RELATED PROCEDURES:

- If you are doing the procedure for chin height, grow some facial hair in that area for a few months, possibly gain a bit of weight too (people may forgot what you looked like prior). Once the procedure is done, shave the facial hair after a while and lose the weight. You can claim that these changes were due to increasing T levels or puberty if you are younger.

- If you are doing the procedure for more forward growth (or height + forward growth), you can either claim you got the surgery for medical purposes or, if you are younger, due to mewing or puberty.

PROCEDURES INVOLVING FORWARD ADVANCEMENT OF FACIAL FEATURES (LEFORT, BIMAX, ETC..):

- If you are doing anything that involves forward advancement of the maxilla, you can claim the changes were either due to mewing or that you had to get the procedure done for medical purposes.

- If you are doing anything that involves forward advancement of the mandible, grow a beard and shave it a little while after the surgery (people may forgot what you looked like prior). You can claim you either achieved this via mewing if you are younger or that you got the procedure done for medical purposes.

PROCEDURES INVOLVING FEATURES SUCH AS SKIN, LIPS, ETC..:

Just claim that you did some of those TikTok looksmaxxing methods that most ppl unironically believe.
A lot of this you can be honest about with the excuse of orthodontics my dad had to get lefort because of a crossbite so just pretend to have any ortho issue normies wont be able to tell

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
How are you committing social suicide I don’t get it? You think people give a shit about you in the first place?
How exactly would you get treated differently if anything you’ll get treated better

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Most people here say they are getting something and don’t ever get it

I think only like two people on this forum have ever got OBO yet people constantly talk about it
Well yeah but stop discouraging people. I can assure u tonnes of us have hardmaxxed and will do more

• +1
and become a complete social reject

sounds good to me
everyone knows i got "surgery" and nobody gives a single flying fuck, i still have my friends, im still popular, and i still fuck bitches and even them know im fake asf but dont care. if u look good nothing matters, just dont get botched. stop being paranoid, ppl can only care about themselves, they dont give a fuck if u get surgery or not.

coming from someone with experience. delete this shit thread

A lot of this you can be honest about with the excuse of orthodontics my dad had to get lefort because of a crossbite so just pretend to have any ortho issue normies wont be able to tell
this will work for most structural ones

everyone knows i got "surgery" and nobody gives a single flying fuck, i still have my friends, im still popular, and i still fuck bitches and even them know im fake asf but dont care. if u look good nothing matters, just dont get botched. stop being paranoid, ppl can only care about themselves, they dont give a fuck if u get surgery or not.
depends on the situation tbh, I have heard other people say otherwise

and when I do my surgeries, I ain't taking any risks

How exactly would you get treated differently if anything you’ll get treated better
if people find out you got surgery, idk if you would be treated better

but if they don't, ofc you would

But still no way to hide laser eye color change sadly
just disappear for 1 year and then say that you developed complete hetrochromia in both eyes, that's what I'm going to do, no one will notice (at least in my case)

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadintraining and user123456
good

• +1
just disappear for 1 year and then say that you developed complete hetrochromia in both eyes, that's what I'm going to do, no one will notice (at least in my case)
good luck with that