10 Things Bryan Johnson does to achieve perfect sleep

Gyr0o

Gyr0o

jfl at ethic tax
So Bryan Johnson just released 10 things he does that fixed his terrible sleep schedule, for those of you who dont know, lad has spent millions of dollars on his anti aging protocol.
This mf has achieved 100% sleep score for the past 8 months

Here's the list (increasing levels of difficulty):

1. Be a pro sleeper:
    Bryan says that the current grind culture which suggests sleeping for more hours is unnecessary and you are weak for doing so, he claims having good sleep not only makes you feel better, but also look better. (this is water anyways, grinding is good, but one shouldnt comprise his sleep for it
  2. Have a consistent sleep schedule:
    Think of this is the most important time of the day, be strict with it, respect yourself enough to get to the same time every day; it doesnt matter if your a night owl, it should just be consistent. (this still doesnt mean you stay up till 3am, anything before 2300 is good)
  3. Have a wind down routine:
    30–60 min before sleeping time should be reserved for yourself, do not indulge in instant gratification, this way your mind is pre calm before sleeping.
  4. Eat early:
    Bryan eats blueprint food(food customized to his needs, not for us poorcels), he eats his last meal at 11am (bed time is 8pm btw), avoid big heavy foods close to bedtime anyways(personal experimentation is key obv, start with atleast 2 hrs ).
  5. Avoid stimulants:
    alcohol and caffeine, Alcohol is a looks min anyway, and caffeine has a half life of consumption, so 6ish hours is a golden rule for the last time you have had caffeine before bedtime.
  6. Regulate light in evening:
    Uses flux, an app on MacOS, also uses blue light glasses if watching TVs, and has blackout curtains installed in bedroom, most important of which is to regulate screens before sleeping
  7. Maintain ideal temperature:
    Don't be too hot or too cold, exp with different thermostat settings and beddings (poorcells, just remove tee and sleep with no undies, keep your balls cool).
  8. Create a peaceful sleep environment:
    Any external sounds, being woken up by siblings etc will harm you while sleeping, he goes a step beyond and uses his room for nothing but only sleep(bit extreme, however if you can, restrict your bed to only sleeping, that way your mind and body is predisposed about going to sleep when you are on a bed).
  9. Light control:
    He gets the lights on to 10,000 lux, this basically signals your body. Hey! im awake, and he also avoids any sunlight between 10am and 4pm because UV index B is higher during that time (sunlight is very imp for your vit D levels anyway). this has been his leading factor to achieving perfect sleep score.
  10. Gathering data:
    Expensive which is why its the last point, he uses a whoop band to track his scores.

Overall pretty water information has been provided, and BOTB and the forum has way better sleep guides.
Vid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, noodlelover, Debetro and 4 others
He looks way worse than he did at the start of this and is a retarded anti-sun Bill Gates shill who looks way older than his actual age and is probably going to die by 65 because of his retarded lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Jeww, Banderacell and 3 others
UNRELATED, JUST MY FAV EDIT RN

He looks way worse than he did at the start of this and is a retarded anti-sun Bill Gates shill who looks way older than his actual age and is probably going to die by 65 because of his retarded lifestyle
all this antiaging to still look like that, i'd rather kms

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
based

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
and to sleep alone despite being a bilionaire
i doubt this is all the things he's doing to anti age, hopefully he releases info that still isnt WATER knowledge in forum

who this dumb nigga

i doubt this is all the things he's doing to anti age, hopefully he releases info that still isnt WATER knowledge in forum
of course he is doing secret things

for example you can easily see in his website that he supplements melatonin, something that should be added one a video like this, but he didn't include it in the video

Bro this is the best thing for sleeping, it wakes you up with a small eletric shock, so instead of stressing and getting blood pressure spike every single morning when ur sleeping. buy this and itll make u sleep sooo much better.

dumb nigga im saying hes irrelevent
sure, but he has sort of deaged himself, in terms of physicality, cardiovascular system, skin, prolly gut health etc, so wouldnt hurt to take info from him

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Bryan Johnson Age 42 (McDonald-maxxing & suntanning)

H8isVKl.jpeg

Bryan Johnson Age 46 (after 4 years of Bill Gates approved anti-aging plan vegan diet w/ zero sun exposure)
rGJxq8R.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, gribsufer1 and Gyr0o
of course he is doing secret things

for example you can easily see in his website that he supplements melatonin, something that should be added one a video like this, but he didn't include it in the video
i personally wouldnt recommend melatonin for the ling term in regards to sleep, for fixing schedule sure, you shouldnt rely on it, 1mg continuous usage might be beneficial tho (personal exp: had weird dreams, when was supplenting 5mg to fix schedule, but it did fix it in terms of my body feeling sleepy at the same time (+- 30mins) everyday), also he didnt mention how imp exercise is lmao

stupid nigga, watched entirety today actually. was close to crying jfl

nigga had opportunity to turn his family rich and consistently fucked it up
Carmy is a classic mental cel anyway, all that trauma will fuck his shit lmao

Bryan Johnson Age 42 (McDonald-maxxing & suntanning)

H8isVKl.jpeg

Bryan Johnson Age 46 (after 4 years of Bill Gates approved anti-aging plan vegan diet w/ zero sun exposure)
rGJxq8R.jpeg
Still, his tips for sleeping better are really good

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
So Bryan Johnson just released 10 things he does that fixed his terrible sleep schedule, for those of you who dont know, lad has spent millions of dollars on his anti aging protocol.
This mf has achieved 100% sleep score for the past 8 months
View attachment 2815890
Here's the list (increasing levels of difficulty):

1. Be a pro sleeper:
    Bryan says that the current grind culture which suggests sleeping for more hours is unnecessary and you are weak for doing so, he claims having good sleep not only makes you feel better, but also look better. (this is water anyways, grinding is good, but one shouldnt comprise his sleep for it
  2. Have a consistent sleep schedule:
    Think of this is the most important time of the day, be strict with it, respect yourself enough to get to the same time every day; it doesnt matter if your a night owl, it should just be consistent. (this still doesnt mean you stay up till 3am, anything before 2300 is good)
  3. Have a wind down routine:
    30–60 min before sleeping time should be reserved for yourself, do not indulge in instant gratification, this way your mind is pre calm before sleeping.
  4. Eat early:
    Bryan eats blueprint food(food customized to his needs, not for us poorcels), he eats his last meal at 11am (bed time is 8pm btw), avoid big heavy foods close to bedtime anyways(personal experimentation is key obv, start with atleast 2 hrs ).
  5. Avoid stimulants:
    alcohol and caffeine, Alcohol is a looks min anyway, and caffeine has a half life of consumption, so 6ish hours is a golden rule for the last time you have had caffeine before bedtime.
  6. Regulate light in evening:
    Uses flux, an app on MacOS, also uses blue light glasses if watching TVs, and has blackout curtains installed in bedroom, most important of which is to regulate screens before sleeping
  7. Maintain ideal temperature:
    Don't be too hot or too cold, exp with different thermostat settings and beddings (poorcells, just remove tee and sleep with no undies, keep your balls cool).
  8. Create a peaceful sleep environment:
    Any external sounds, being woken up by siblings etc will harm you while sleeping, he goes a step beyond and uses his room for nothing but only sleep(bit extreme, however if you can, restrict your bed to only sleeping, that way your mind and body is predisposed about going to sleep when you are on a bed).
  9. Light control:
    He gets the lights on to 10,000 lux, this basically signals your body. Hey! im awake, and he also avoids any sunlight between 10am and 4pm because UV index B is higher during that time (sunlight is very imp for your vit D levels anyway). this has been his leading factor to achieving perfect sleep score.
  10. Gathering data:
    Expensive which is why its the last point, he uses a whoop band to track his scores.

Overall pretty water information has been provided, and BOTB and the forum has way better sleep guides.
Vid

who carmy
he's such Adonis ngl

btw BOTB thread OP

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and DR. NICKGA
Data gathering for poor cells can be more effective than richcel data gathering with devices.

Using a sleep journal you can keep track of when you feel good the next day, and when you feel like you didn't get enough sleep, and then write down things like what you ate, supplements, sunlight exposure, and other experiments.

I did this for like six months and learned a ton about what helps me sleep better. About half of the popular advice didn't help me sleep better. Sunlight has no effect for example.

I didn't sleep better when I was cold, I slept best when I was warm. Now I sleep in a cold weather sleeping bag with a heated blacket ontop of that's set to the maximum temperature, with a blanket ontop of that. I don't recommend this strategy because you're not suppose to put blankets ontop of heated blanket because it can start a fire, and you could catch on fire when you're sleeping, but I sleep better.

TLDR: Sleep Journal + Experiment

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
"his last meal is at 11am"

so this guy doesnt eat for another 10+ hours where does the protein come from? You realise the theory that eating too much protein in one sitting is suboptimal, is true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back