10 types of copers you will see in this forum

Deleted member 3045

Deleted member 3045

Platinum
1) Men peak in late 20s.

No they don't they peak at 20 and then it goes downhill from there. Your collagen peaks at 20 and I see a lot of high-schoolers looking 40.

2) I can ascend with surgery.

Facially yes, psychological effects of not having received validation in early life will always make you act aspie in front of girls unless you receive therapy for years and meditate to let go of deep trauma.

3) I know a guy copers.

Yeah you do, we all do. The funny guy. But guess how many foids get wet by looking at Luis CK cracking jokes. On top of that the perfect personality match. No matter how much you get along, Chad will always get yours girl's pussy wet by a glance.

4) Not all foids are like that copers.

Foids are carbon copies of each other. There doesn't exist an exception, there has never been an exception. If there ever was that bloodline would get eradicted due to evolutionary reasons.

5) IQ copers. (Quorans)

I can't wait to go to Caltech to get blonde girls they will be impressed with my IQ. Girls don't give a shit about IQ. If you are hot you can talk about frogs and you will be perceived as deep, myserious, special.

6) Fashion copers - all I need to do is buy fancy clothes and I'll slay.

Fashion doesn't matter. Do you really think Chico in dirty torn clothes isn't going to be liked. Do you honestly at this point still believe that it's about details like fashion, personal hygeine? Laughable.

7) Narcy Copers - I look like Gandy/Cavill but I won't show pictures.

How deluded are you? Do you really think you'd feel the need to brag in a looksmaxxing forum if you looked better than 99.99999% of the population? Give me a break. GL people don't need validation past a certain point not even in real life. If you still need validation on a deep level chances are you never got enough of it when it mattered.

8) MGTOW copers - I will keep reading books and engage in fun hobbies.

I'll stay single copers. These are the most deluded of all. If you are GL you can have a hot girl over for a couple of hours and then keep reading or doing whatever. Also, what's exactly wrong in locking down a pretty girl, if you can? That's right, you can't.

9) I can do better than this copers.

Be honest with yourself, is it really that you can get a higher PSL girl or is it more that the current one mogs you in SMV and you are shit-scared that she will leave you so now you cope by pretending you are the one that's too good for her.

10) Just be NT copers.

There's a lower threshold in looks required to be NT. If you don't have that you will be seen as a Bozo. Girls will laugh think you have an amazing personality but you will never turn them on. Shy chad - extremely cute. Confident chad - devlishly charming.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, SikKunt, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
just kill yourselves to make sure you are not a coper theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2227, john_cope and 2 others
Only ones I have seen lately are shitskin hindu copers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2227, Petsmart and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: xdw15, Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Only ones I have seen lately are shitskin hindu copers.
Gtfo punk ass cracker, sqaure up mf, I aint gonna have anyone shit talking Indians on this forum. And @FatJattMofo got my back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
meh it depends, prettyboys peak in their teens for example and then once they hit 20 it all goes down the hill, masculine chads generally peak in their 20's and remain the same until the aging starts eating their bones away, so realistically they go down the hill in like 30's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
10) Just be NT copers.

There's a lower threshold in looks required to be NT. If you don't have that you will be seen as a Bozo. Girls will laugh think you have an amazing personality but you will never turn them on. Shy chad - extremely cute. Confident chad - devlishly charming.
These are the most annoying copers

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2227, xdw15 and 1 other person
meh it depends, prettyboys peak in their teens for example and then once they hit 20 it all goes down the hill, masculine chads generally peak in their 20's and remain the same until the aging starts eating their bones away, so realistically they go down the hill in like 30's
Op is targeting me with the age cope he says that men peak at 19 jfl males at 19 are boys not men and he's talking about pretty boy faggots not lasculine men tell me brad pitt didn't stay a chad till his mid40s lol

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Op is targeting me with the age cope he says that men peak at 19 jfl males at 19 are boys not men and he's talking about pretty boy faggots not lasculine men tell me brad pitt didn't stay a chad till his mid40s lol
Id say men peak at 25 or so, Im pretty thats when collagen declines.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
.co tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Men hit their peak in their 30s. Data shows this, and so does stuff like athletic ability and mental ability.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Id say men peak at 25 or so, Im pretty thats when collagen declines.
collagen is not the cause of the aging at all, you see many teenagers with shit skin and collagen yet they still look like teenagers just with shit skin, the true cause of aging is facial bones slowly receeding back and becoming weaker not supporting the soft tissue, thats why people with good facial bones consequently "seem" like they have good aging genetics

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SikKunt, DidntRead and 2 others
collagen is not the cause of the agining at all, you see many teenagers with shit skin and collagen yet they still look like teenagers just with shit skin, the true cause of aging is facial bones slowly receeding back and becoming weaker not supporting the soft tissue, thats why people with good facial bones consequently "seem" like they have good aging genetics
and wrinkles?

collagen is not the cause of the agining at all, you see many teenagers with shit skin and collagen yet they still look like teenagers just with shit skin, the true cause of aging is facial bones slowly receeding back and becoming weaker not supporting the soft tissue, thats why people with good facial bones consequently "seem" like they have good aging genetics
There are a lot of idiots on the manosphere who advocate for tanning as well, which will only increase aging. I'm pretty sure tretinoin will too, but for some reason people here think it's anti-aging, but have never shown any scientific evidence for this.
and wrinkles?
Wrinkling can be avoided tremendously by
1. avoiding sunlight (as much as possible, no exceptions, sunscreen does not save you)
2. avoiding alcohol
3. avoiding hard drugs
4. 7+ hours of sleep
5. genetics (this is actually the most important tbh)
6. idk, probably other stuff

I am a soon to be roper coper

• +1
collagen is not the cause of the aging at all, you see many teenagers with shit skin and collagen yet they still look like teenagers just with shit skin, the true cause of aging is facial bones slowly receeding back and becoming weaker not supporting the soft tissue, thats why people with good facial bones consequently "seem" like they have good aging genetics
Hmm, ive got decent cheekbones which supposedly are key to aging well. But collagen reaper can kill chads looks even, so I need to put together a routine and lifestyle to fight it as much as possible before it becomes a problem.

• +1
I'd like to add race copers, 'looksmatch' copers and collagen copers.

• +1
It's possible to reach 40 years looking good. If so, how?

I already destroyed NT copers many many times is not fun anymore.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
IMG 20191022 WA0014

Peaking at 20 is entirely bs. It’s different for every man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
im not a single thing on that list

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2227
what do you mean? NT is very important

Important for what? that's seriously? i know, you are a larper user so reply again if you have arguments for this shit.

• +1
Important for what? that's seriously? i know, you are a larper user so reply again if you have arguments for this shit.
Aint all about looks.
Many subhumans at my school get sexy JB girlfriends just because they're NT. If this is a cope, it's not a cope for JBs.

Aint all about looks.
Many subhumans at my school get sexy JB girlfriends just because they're NT. If this is a cope, it's not a cope for JBs.

Yes, it's not all about looks, it's about frame and height too.

Keep in mind that the NT theory is flawed only by psychological definitions, NT don't mean EXTROVERT.

Also, maybe the subhumans that you said is avarage for your location and also have another advantages like

Body (frame too)
Height
Money

Last edited:
  • +1
for getting sex:
1. status
2. looks
3. nt
4. money

• Ugh..
I probably fall under several of those, although I do legitimately look better now in my early 30's than I did in my early 20's (less chunky-faced)

Yes, it's not all about looks, it's about frame and height too.

Keep in mind that the NT theory is flawed only by psychological definitions, NT don't mean EXTROVERT.

Also, maybe the subhumans that you said is avarage for your location and also have another advantages like

Body (frame too)
Height
Money
What I meant by looks is SMV ie frame and height

Not NT = death
lol if you think aspies or weirdos can slay
NT theory might not apply to slaying, but it does apply 100% to LTRs
The subhumans I'm talkinga about are just subhuman. Short, recessed. tiny framed etc. We're talking about high school students here so money doesn't mean shit

What I meant by looks is SMV ie frame and height
Not NT = death
lol if you think aspies or weirdos can slay
NT theory might not apply to slaying, but it does apply 100% to LTRs
The subhumans I'm talkinga about are just subhuman. Short, recessed. tiny framed etc. We're talking about high school students here so money doesn't mean shit

100%? no, that's impossible.

As what i said NT theory still flawed by definitions, people here try too much to make people accept this shit, but they don't even know what means, what you are trying to saying it's just be confident, same thing that normies do, and this is exclusively to and only in the case of approach, you can go on and approach foids, if you got rejected so it's because your looks.

The real problem with "aspies" here are, they are not even aspies, just ugly people that stay 24/7 rotting here and get bullied all their lifes, that's why they are "weirds" they just adapted to peoples feedback/treatment, because looks are the first impression, the only test of genetic worth and you can tell everything by LOOKS, exist a study proving that looks and personality are connected tho (because people see your personality by your looks).

Images

So i don't believe you at all, i only agree that personality works, but only if you are avarage, still little % and others factors need to be considered, will gone here, don't reply because i sure will be cope and i will not reply

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 3045
  • +1