10 week test cycle results from reddit (Natty copers enter at your own risk)

This isn't that insane at all for 500mg test, he basically cut and stood in downlighting. I have a better natty physique tbh. If you just want to look ottermode like this then you absolutely do not need gear.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 30679 and Baldingman1998
This isn't that insane at all for 500mg test, he basically cut and stood in downlighting. I have a better natty physique tbh. If you just want to look ottermode like this then you absolutely do not need gear.
you might achive that natty but can you achieve that in weeks?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
tis is fake btw, even maybe if he took tren, or cicled for a year and lied at time frame, but this couldn't be done with simple 10 weeks test cycle
coping

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
10 weeks is too short
minimum 12 and maximum 16 weeks

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Tallooksmaxxer
Are roids worth it at 5'8?

500 mg test E.

Fucking insane for 10 weeks. Jfl @ wasting months as a natty.

Only real concern is hairloss and if you stay in the circle of certain roids you can easily counter it with fin+duta.

What was his bf% in before pic?

Fuark I need test badly. I hope my next shipment don’t get trashed by customs :woke:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
500 mg test E.

Only real concern is hairloss and if you stay in the circle of certain roids you can easily counter it with fin+duta.

:soy: incel to incel *lifts tongue on the roof of the mouth and reps salludons post*

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and Tallooksmaxxer
You are no man if u roid.

Steroid gains are temporary, some sides forever.

What doesn’t come easy stays, as the lessons.

Nothing more beautiful and rewarding them sculpting your body with metal and food.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
You are no man if u roid.

Steroid gains are temporary, some sides forever.

What doesn’t come easy stays, as the lessons.

Nothing more beautiful and rewarding them sculpting your body with metal and food.
man stfu if you are manly enough how did you come across an incel forum?

and stfu with that reward shit. if you dont have enough test your body wont look that good.

go back to /fit/

Last edited:
man stfu if you are manly enough how did you come across an incel forum?

and stfu with that reward shit. if you dont have enough test your body wont look that good.

go back to /fit/
I am in search of the truth. I have ventured to the outskirts of the internet to some avail. Only a fleeting addiction to this site, at that.

If your Testosterone is low it is because of you. Years of damage contribute to a bad hormonal profile. Lifting will remedy this along with other practices.

But yes. r/fitness will be where I do my coping. Not a fringe self improvement forum :)

500 mg test E.

Only test?

you will never look big and intimidating as a natty, especially in clothes
it's literally a waste of time and effort
What means big and intimidating looking in clothes to you? With some years of good training you will bodymog 99,9% of guys even as a natty and people will see that you workout even in clothes.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yerico7, Rt-Rust1 and Tallooksmaxxer
Jfl @ lifting natty for 7 years as a guy with average genes. If you are prone to hairloss take peptides or mild sarms like i am doing. I'll make progress worth 7 years within 2 years and claim natty, fuck normies and fuck society
Which peptides do you use?

500 mg test E.

Very impressive but he is a manlet.

now post how much of it he kept when he cycled off.
I did rad 140 which obvi isn’t as strong as test but I blew tf up and kept all size and 90% of strength until I got mono

• +1
tis is fake btw, even maybe if he took tren, or cicled for a year and lied at time frame, but this couldn't be done with simple 10 weeks test cycle
I feel he did sarms before and was likely much bigger before, and did not disclose that and this is a muscle memory transformation.

I did rad 140 which obvi isn’t as strong as test but I blew tf up and kept all size and 90% of strength until I got mono
Rad 140 is good, but lgd is better. I would never do rad 140 due to hair loss. I stopped it completely with mk-677 but it was so bad every time I ran my fingers my hair kept falling off. It was fucked. But I was pleasantly surprised by mk-677 stopping all hair loss.

Rad 140 is good, but lgd is better. I would never do rad 140 due to hair loss. I stopped it completely with mk-677 but it was so bad every time I ran my fingers my hair kept falling off. It was fucked. But I was pleasantly surprised by mk-677 stopping all hair loss.
Yea it’s bad but I’m not prone to male pattern baldness all my hair came back when I got off

Yea it’s bad but I’m not prone to male pattern baldness all my hair came back when I got off
I ran it once without anything, but did not comb through my hair. So I did not see my hair fall out. I feel if you run your hair on cycle with rad you might see some hairs fall out.

As far as I know I'm not worried about male pattern baldness, as my dad had a good hairline till his early 50s, now its good with the help of minoxidil. So if it was that bad for me and I never had to take fin, imagine how bad it is for someone who is already taking fin and then running a cycle.

natty lifting is a joke and a pathetic cope for pussies who are afraid of needles and muh 0.1% chance side effects
When u got norwood reaper on ur ass and are bacne prone tho thats different

Very impressive but he is a manlet.
Yeah with that frame + clothes on, noone will even notice that he is lifting and has roided physique. Which is 98% of the time ppl spend in public/around other people (with a shirt, hoodie, jacket etc.)

With a shirt on or a hoodie on, he looks exactly the same as he would look on the before picture.

Other than that- it has been proven gazillions of times before: height + wide shoulders >>>>>>>>>>> roided physique.

Roids aged Efron by 15 years in a timespan of 3-4 years:

Gl looking like a 45 yo at 27 years @ roidmaxxers.

Attachments

• 2672579_1641094352364.png
    2672579_1641094352364.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
500 mg test E.

looks like 1 year worth of progress natty

500 mg test E.

fkn insane. making me wanna go on it fuck. How do I know if I will be hyper responder like this guy, also 500mg sounds like a fuck ton

• +1
natty lifting is a joke and a pathetic cope for pussies who are afraid of needles and muh 0.1% chance side effects
While I agree natty lifting is nothing compared to roid lifting, but you're talking out your butt if you think roids have no side effects lol. Don't give me that "just pct bro, just cruise" it has side effects.

This is what I think.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Mf in 10 weeks got the results it took me 1 year and a half to get :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I don't think you look like that even after a year and a half of lifting. You're probably smaller natty then you think.

• +1
fkn insane. making me wanna go on it fuck. How do I know if I will be hyper responder like this guy, also 500mg sounds like a fuck ton
there is no indication that this guy is a hyper responder.
I don't think you look like that even after a year and a half of lifting. You're probably smaller natty then you think.
yes steroids make you fuller

there is no indication that this guy is a hyper responder
He is
500mg is a beginner dose and it takes 4 weeks for test to kick in actual cycle was of 6 weeks and 42 days on 500mg won't do much.
He is either lying about the time span or is a hyper responder
Gear isn't magic as people who haven't done a cycle ever think to be it will take you years on roids as well to get a fitness model tier physique.

• +1
Reactions: blite
His Chin grew, too. Is that even possible with 500 mg for just 10 weeks, for a few which he was on cycle? And it has to be bone, so these gains would be permanent, right?

His Chin grew, too. Is that even possible with 500 mg for just 10 weeks, for a few which he was on cycle? And it has to be bone, so these gains would be permanent, right?
probably just got leaner but may can help if you are young

500 mg test E.

fuck this bro im getting on test
3657252 IMG 9591
3657253 IMG 9590

I've got good base. gnna turn into next david laid

• Love it