10 Year Ascension Plan

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
I made a thread like this on incels.is, apparently they liked my final post and I didn't get banned so I might go back in 6 months, after I go on another call with fitx (not mentioning any surgeries, just self improvement).

I have multiple different softmaxxing and hardmaxxing plans I'm going to follow through with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Tabula Rasa, isis_Bleach and 4 others
So I'll just post updates here, on when I do get surgeries, when I've softmaxxed in something for 6 months, etc

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
This is my current looksmaxxing list.
  • ptosis eyelid correction
  • otoplasty
  • rhinoplasty
  • genioplasty
  • haircut
  • grooming
  • skincare
  • posture correction
  • dental procedures
  • gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Jova, iloveboobs, primqwe and 1 other person
I have a Tcard, I need to start gymmaxxing literally tomorrow, as soon as possible. For skincare, I do cold showers, wash my face, and use an exfoliating cream I found. I'll try to improve my posture with natural methods until I can go to the Doctor for it.

And I'm applying for jobs everyday. That's what I'm currently doing.

Posture correction, skincare, and gymmaxxing are things I can start soon, because I can sleep on my back, wash my face, and go to the gym soon, but things like otoplasty and rhinoplasty will take a while.

I need dental procedures because I have messed up bottom teeth but I'm also going to brush my teeth twice a day and not just in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ryuken
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ryuken and Sasukecel
Based Sasuke enjoyer

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I made a thread like this on incels.is, apparently they liked my final post and I didn't get banned so I might go back in 6 months, after I go on another call with fitx (not mentioning any surgeries, just self improvement).

I have multiple different softmaxxing and hardmaxxing plans I'm going to follow through with.
finna make my 25 year ascension plan rq bro holon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, SubhumanForever, Surfsup and 1 other person
see y'all in 2049

This is my current looksmaxxing list.
  • ptosis eyelid correction
  • otoplasty
  • rhinoplasty
  • genioplasty
  • haircut
  • grooming
  • skincare
  • posture correction
  • dental procedures
  • gymmaxxing
Forgot to add beardmaxxing, because it will make my lips look less weird if the lips are covered with facial hair, it will help a bit with the weaker chin but I still need genio, and I want to look less boyish, because I look skinny and weak

Hardmaxxing
Unedited:
Unedited

Morph:

Morph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, PROMETHEUS, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
That's me, I'm still going to hardmax but I'll do self improvement stuff as well
yo bro try getting collagen supplements and look on threads here for skin lightening then get a sarpe palate expander to fix your teeth start htting the gym grow a goatie get cornrows that should help for softmaxxing

You are so fucking stupid that I'm in utter disbelief.
I'm going to solve inceldom and create a redpiller-blackpiller alliance.

In 6 months, I'll go on another call.

In my Final post on incels.is, I basically doxxed myself by telling everyone my name was Abdoulaye Tarnagda showcasing I don't care about online reputation or blabla. I'll find a way.

I'm not afraid of anything, because I'll be the leader of a Global movement.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I'm going to solve inceldom and create a redpiller-blackpiller alliance.

In 6 months, I'll go on another call.

In my Final post on incels.is, I basically doxxed myself by telling everyone my name was Abdoulaye Tarnagda showcasing I don't care about online reputation or blabla. I'll find a way.

I'm not afraid of anything, because I'll be the leader of a Global movement.
Crazy Man In Straight Jacket With Crossed Eyes Stock Photo - Download Image  Now - Straitjacket, Adult, Anger - iStock

Join Dark Virtue. Align 100% of your life to Dark Virtue to achieve a state of Dark Virtuem, and if you agree to follow Dark Virtue, you will be called a Dark Virtueist.

Dark Virtue will rule the entire world, and society's problems will be solved by me.

You are so fucking stupid that I'm in utter disbelief.
If I'm not in good terms with redpillers, how will I create the blackpiller-redpiller alliance?

@Iasacrko @Gengar @greycel @sportsmogger @Indracelly @JohnDoe can he ascend
i posted a tiktok of him with fitx wtf, he's actually on this forum :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ElTruecel
i posted a tiktok of him with fitx wtf, he's actually on this forum :feelskek:
Of course I am, I need to looksmax because I'm facially sub5.

I'm obviously still going to surgerymax.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger