100 Female Non Virgin Traits [ULTIMATE LIST]

I can't believe you didn't add "Has bipolar depression and many other mental disorders."
Atleast he took the time and effort to make this thread, you ungrateful idiot

University? Why jfl, cope hard, you need a wife that makea good money so you can support a good family

University? Why jfl, cope hard, you need a wife that makea good money so you can support a good family
No you don't, as a man YOU should be supporting the family. The only thing a woman is getting at a University is a BBC in all her holes, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
No you don't, as a man YOU should be supporting the family. The only thing a woman is getting at a University is a BBC in all her holes, jfl.
But there is no BBC where i live, and my girlfriend is studying for software engineer so we would have lots on money when we both graduate

But there is no BBC where i live, and my girlfriend is studying for software engineer so we would have lots on money when we both graduate
Unless you have full economic control over her and are active in her life almost daily she will get with someone else statistically speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Unless you have full economic control over her and are active in her life almost daily she will get with someone else statistically speaking.
But she is a shy virgin, plus software engineers can work from home and make lots of money. There is only 10% divorce rate statistically if a girl is a virgin

High IQ thread :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
But she is a shy virgin, plus software engineers can work from home and make lots of money. There is only 10% divorce rate statistically if a girl is a virgin
Well I hope the statistics are in your favor bro. Good luck but if you get to the point where you are having kids she better be prioritizing that over her job. Also you need to make sure you are the head of the family.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
So basically newborn girls aren't virgin anymore?

So virgin girls virtually dont exist

I would say there’s about 1/1000 girls past the age of 15 that are virgins.

Pro tip Go to daycare might find some virgins

102. Doesn't have female friends

103. Is on dating apps

What would this mean if your oneitis is a tomboy with a girly streak and is submissive (to dominant men)?

MODS PIN THIS

S

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Can you explain your reasoning with Kpop point? Point number 56

Can you explain your reasoning with Kpop point? Point number 56
An underage western girl being attracted or heavily interested in Kpop stuff is pretty reasonable and normal behavior, but if you take a look at adult western women who are fans, such as the ones on twitter, and hell even some older teenage females they are typically into quite degenerate and promiscuous stuff, and seem to associate with extremely far left movements for some reason aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
TLDR: 99% of modern western women above the age of 15

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
How could you know that ?
Ask, and/or make her comfortable with answering, make her think you don't think its a big deal, play it up and use talmudic tricks to make sure she doesn't lie.

Statistically speaking on 3-7% of women who get married lie about their virginity before marriage so the odds are actually in your favor if you want a LTR life partner.

101. Girls night out

Last edited:
101. Snapchat Score over 100k

What about self-harm?

So by this list virgin is boring traditional housewife good only for bearing children and housekeeping. Asteroid, come here

shutterstock-392872195-1500x961.jpg

My sister is literally 28 and crying about how she has never found a man and nobody texts her (people do text her but she would rather die lonely than try those ugly men)

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
My sister is literally 28 and crying about how she has never found a man and nobody texts her (people do text her but she would rather die lonely than try those ugly men)
It is over.

My ex has all of these she larped as a virgin and turned oht to be a whore

I traumatized that bitch and hexed her n it worked

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
My ex has all of these she larped as a virgin and turned oht to be a whore

I traumatized that bitch and hexed her n it worked
Many such cases.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme