100% genetically bleached by white genetics. Half Sri Lanka half Irish girl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432

Not a single fightback from thr Sri Lanka genetics. They must be very inferior indeed.
She looks more white than white girls.

JFL at the pajeet being suspected of kidnapping his own daughter.

Pat me!

They're in the Netherlands and I've met them, you are really being weird about this.. they deliver food here in Rotterdam. :ROFLMAO: I even told my brother to ask what he was because I thought he was a poojeet but he said Bengali. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
That's coz you've not seen enough. Less than 5% of Bengalis actually look Indian proper. I can bet my life he wasn't Sylethi - which is what 99% of Bengalis from UK are. Anyway one example isn't enough.

Recent immigrants from abroad that go abroad (90s onwards) are from West and Dhaka. I don't even understand a word they speak.

Can yall stop fighting. Just be glad that you're both lightskin.
This guy always starts it. It's co I'm Bengali.

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon
Fuk that lightskin Supreme all the way
Just give up and join the other side. I’m too far gone so imma just get a perm to make my hair even curlier (wavy rn). I can easily just fraud as bbc/guyan once I do that.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and SecularIslamist
That's coz you've not seen enough. Less than 5% of Bengalis actually look Indian proper. I can bet my life he wasn't Sylethi - which is what 99% of Bengalis from UK are. Anyway one example isn't enough.

Recent immigrants from abroad that go abroad (90s onwards) are from West and Dhaka. I don't even understand a word they.

1971 war never ended 💀💀💀

Whatever. Both of you guys are wrong. Only urdu speaking muslim mughal culture is the most superior culture in all of South asia. 🎤🎤🎤

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers

Recent immigrants from abroad that go abroad (90s onwards) are from West and Dhaka. I don't even understand a word they speak.
Lol I have also seen ads on tv, all shitskins indistinguishable from Bharatis. JFL at this "less than 5% cope". Yeah less than 5% in your dreams. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Victim mentality.

1971 war never ended 💀💀💀

Whatever. Both of you guys are wrong. Only urdu speaking muslim mughal culture is the most superior culture in all of South asia. 🎤🎤🎤
Mughal culture is rape baby culture. :feelshah:

Fuk that lightskin supremacy all the way
Light skin supremacy is for women only. Top tier BBCs mog south Asians light or dark. In the West. Not curryland. Fat fuck bloatlord lightskins have higher SMV than Dravidian version of Chico in India. It's actually laughable.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and CFW432
Tbh I don't feel bad about that lmfao 💀

Mughals> every other shitskin culture tbh
Really? JFL. I don't like the Mughals because they are wanna-be Mongols. I love the Delhi sultanate though because they cucked the Mongols repeatedly, unlike any other nation in the world, from East Asia to Eastern Europe. :feelshah:

Light skin supremacy is for women only. Top tier BBCs mog south Asians light or dark. In the West. Not curryland. Fat fuck bloatlord lightskins have higher SMV than Dravidian version of Chico in India. It's actually laughable.

View attachment 2895071
I literally always try telling that to people that some bloated lightskin 5/10 curry will be seen as more attractive than a darkskin 7/10 nigga in curryland but no one ever believes me.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
1971 war never ended 💀💀💀

Urdu sounds way more pajeet than Bengali. Also English by native Urdu speaking people sounds pajeet AF too. Bengalis arent so bad. Even my father and mother who can barely speak English. This is why 1971 happened we didn't want to sound pajeet.

Really? JFL. I don't like the Mughals because they are wanna-be Mongols. I love the Delhi sultanate though because they cucked the Mongols repeatedly, unlike any other nation in the world, from East Asia to Eastern Europe. :feelshah:
Lmao mughals aren't wanna be anything. They were literally original Turkic niggas from what is now Uzbekistan. They literally are Mongolic like. They became curry after mixing with curry niggas for 1000 years though.

Urdu sounds way more pajeet than Bengali. Also English by native Urdu speaking people sounds pajeet AF too. Bengalis arent so bad. Even my father and mother who can barely speak English. This is why 1971 happened we didn't want to sound pajeet.
Didn't want to sound pajeet but ended up looking hella pajeet and using their script. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

No, 1971 happened because of greedy politicians and a meddling enemy (Bharat).

Lmao mughals aren't wanna be anything. They were literally original Turkic niggas from what is now Uzbekistan. They literally are Mongolic like. They became curry after mixing with curry niggas for 1000 years though.
Dawg the name Mughal is a bastardization of the word Mongol, and iirc this is because Babur identified as Mongol because he was some Mongol rape-baby. He was however half Turkic and I know he's from Uzbekistan, I think that's why there are some East Asian looking dudes even in Punjab who look very Turkic. Their ancestors probably migrated from Uzbekistan.

Nigga lmao urdu is literally the greatest sounding language in all of south asia. Punjabi sounds horrible lmao and Bengali sounds like a softer version of hindi which still makes it shit. Meanwhile urdu literally has Turkic, persian and arabic loanwords which make it superior to all south Asian languages.

Nigga lmao urdu is literally the greatest sounding language in all of south asia. Punjabi sounds horrible lmao and Bengali sounds like a softer version of hindi which still makes it shit. Meanwhile urdu literally has Turkic, persian and arabic loanwords which make it superior to all south Asian languages.
Incoming shameless we wuzzing my 1% Mongolian dna :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_213520_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_213520_Chrome.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240502_213529_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_213529_Chrome.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 0
Didn't want to sound pajeet but ended up looking hella pajeet and using their script. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Urdu

Bengali

JFL if you'd speak former

No, 1971 happened because of greedy politicians and a meddling enemy (Bharat).
Yes fuck politicians who placed oakistani nationalism above all else. Re Indian just because they helped us doesn't mean Bengalis didn't want a revolution for their own reasons. You literally had entire West and Muslim countries on your side.

I literally always try telling that to people that some bloated lightskin 5/10 curry will be seen as more attractive than a darkskin 7/10 nigga in curryland but no one ever believes me.
Yeah it’d be beyond over for me if I was born in India. At least now I can larp as a guyan bull when my lineage is actually just from the slums of Tamil Nadu.

• +1
Yes fuck politicians who placed oakistani nationalism above all else. Re Indian just because they helped us doesn't mean Bengalis didn't want a revolution for their own reasons. You literally had entire West and Muslim countries on your side.
Lol you know absolutely nothing about history and it shows. :feelskek::feelskek:

Lol you know absolutely nothing about history and it shows. :feelskek::feelskek:
What did I say was wrong? The idea of Pakistan a "Muslim nation" failed once you tried to impose Urdu on Bengalis.

Bengali nationalism has it's origins in the language movement I. Early 20th century.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
What did I say was wrong? The idea of Pakistan a "Muslim nation" failed once you tried to impose Urdu on Bengalis.

Bengali nationalism has it's origins in the language movement I. Early 20th century.
Should've accepted urdu speaking mughal supremacy 💅💅💅

• Ugh..
We are darker and shorter that's what differentiates is from pakis and Indians (although lighter than dravidians). Once these two 'failos' have been overcome Bengalis would mog both countries for sure. Facial features are clearly better than pakis, jaws especially ,and females are more feminine, better bodies and have better eyes.

But yeah I'll admit overall pakis mog is atm. Congratulations on being less subhuman.
🤣🤣🤣 how are ur features better u have giga wide shotgun barrel noses and wide short faces

🤣🤣🤣 how are ur features better u have giga wide shotgun barrel noses and wide short faces
Noses aren't bad what you talking about? Short faces - I don't see what you're talking about here either. Neither Bengalis or Indian facial features are bad that but gigafailoed. Pakis mog us coz they're taller and have lighter pheno. But they have hook noses and bug eyes - at a far higher rate then Bengalis.

that would make no sense, why would her mom marry some ethnic then fuck some white guy on the side tf?
might as well have just married her own kind lmao :lul::lul:
Money