100 matches in two hours, SEA is no joke

T

the_bubble_dox

Iron
IMG 2949

Just came to Vietnam from South Korea where I only got a slight SMV boost. I opened up my bumble account two hours ago and have 103 matches. It's insane how much white people's SMV skyrockets in south east asia. This is literally close to slayer levels. I have a date set up for every day of coming week and multiple dates lined up for some days.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, FacialStructure404, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
Larper detected opinion rejected

Most of young vietnamese dykes are fairly attractive if not fat. Ive wathced guy walk through vietnamese town and it was full of petite facially attractive dykes

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
View attachment 2811676
Just came to Vietnam from South Korea where I only got a slight SMV boost. I opened up my bumble account two hours ago and have 103 matches. It's insane how much white people's SMV skyrockets in south east asia. This is literally close to slayer levels. I have a date set up for every day of coming week and multiple dates lined up for some days.
isn't dating apps in asia a bit misconstrued i thought it was used almost as a friend finding service or tinder and bumble specifically especially in japan china and korea

Geomazxinf is legit

Screenshot 2024 03 22 at 12509

Date in two messages lmao

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
isn't dating apps in asia a bit misconstrued i thought it was used almost as a friend finding service or tinder and bumble specifically especially in japan china and korea
No there's a friends mode and dating mode. I'm in dating mode.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and gooner23
Gooks 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, aesthetic beauty, Shkreliii and 1 other person
which do you prefer vietnam or korea in terms of women
Korean women are a million times way more attractive but way harder to get. In general east asians are better but harder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and gooner23
the chang in question

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Entschuldigung, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
She's not really my type. I'm into cuter girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Are u white?

Yuh man even I got a gf in the Philippines man

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23 and Deleted member 30679
imagine being a gook and seeing this, how do u not kys? lmao so over

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore and SensitiveYoungMan
asians are proof that cloning technology existed in ancient times

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
imagine being a gook and seeing this, how do u not kys? lmao so over
i mean tbf if hes a foreigner it might be a green card trap, vietnam war opened the path to america and a shit ton of people wanted to follow. If he performs like this in korea it might be different tho

all your matches are ugly tho

you wont match with the top tier women there (which you dont) unless htn+

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i mean tbf if hes a foreigner it might be a green card trap, vietnam war opened the path to america and a shit ton of people wanted to follow. If he performs like this in korea it might be different tho
cope

over for abused dog sea monkeys

nigga they all look the same

Yeah in Korea I never used dating apps but in person the reactions I got were waaay less. They're used to seeing tall attractive dudes since so many Koreanmen do insane hard maxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aesthetic beauty and gooner23
View attachment 2811676
what is your psl and race

View attachment 2811676
holy shit why do so many SEAmonkes bleach to look like NEA @HeightPilledum

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23 and HeightPilledum
nigga they all look the same
there are gl women there, and if youre gl you match with them, not those abominations in OP post

i know cuz im in SEA too rn

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and St.TikTokcel
White, rated HTN by wheat but idk what my PSL is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, St.TikTokcel and Xangsane
there are gl women there, and if youre gl you match with them, not those abominations in OP post

i know cuz im in SEA too rn
cope

i don't think they bleach its just the lighting they take the pics in, im half vietnamese but most people think im nea passing just cause im whiter than usual

White niggas always cope, while they get subhumans there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Subhuman232
what is your psl and race
Also since I was rated I've gotten pretty gymmaxed. My second pic is me shirtless at the beach with good lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and Subhuman232