100 Plastic Surgeries

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
DBAE5E9F AED2 4115 B01C 5F022DA27B45

A Chinese woman who started plastic surgery at the age of 13 and spent 4 million yuan (about 670 billion won) on various plastic surgery and procedures for three years, said she now has blurred vision and memory.

Zhou Chuna, a 16-year-old girl, is the protagonist who has spent enormous amounts of money on plastic surgery from a young age. Many Chinese women are concerned about plastic surgery and actually undergo surgery, and unlike in the past, plastic surgery is no longer a special thing in China.

However, Zhou Chuna confidently confessed her rich plastic surgery experience online, and quickly became Wang Hong (Chinese influencer).

She is known as a’plastic surgery master’ on Chinese SNS. Zhou also confessed to herself, “I had plastic surgery wherever I could touch my face.” It is known that she has undergone more than 100 surgeries and procedures to date.

According to Chinese media Sohu.com, Zhou was hurt and started plastic surgery under the looks of male students as a child. It started with an incision of the eyelid and double eyelid surgery. After that, I fell into plastic surgery in order of nose and chest.

optimize
Zhou Chuna (Baidu Capture) has been undergoing plastic surgery since the age of 13 © News1

Having undergone many plastic surgery at a young age, she was proud of herself as’the youngest plastic surgery mania in China and the most number of procedures’, but recently confessed that the side effects caused by plastic surgery are serious.

Zhou confessed that she had been given a large amount of anesthetics every time he had surgery, and now he is suffering from memory loss symptoms as the number of operations has increased.

optimize
Zhou Chuna (Baidu Capture) has been undergoing plastic surgery since the age of 13 © News1

I fell in love with the beauty shown and didn’t even listen to the doctor’s instructions. The doctor told me to refrain from wearing contact lenses for at least one month after the operation, but I even put on lenses to make my eyes look bigger. As a result, her eyesight fell significantly.

However, despite these side effects, she is still proud that he has a ‘700 million dollar face’.

Before:
62302028 2A50 41DE B081 75783C37C4A8

What she looks like now:
CB07BD6E 5237 4DBC A150 3473A58E99C4

B512F5FE F9C2 4182 B135 745CB8965037

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
anime...

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Bitch gonna look like a mannequin innit

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Sad that she went from subhuman to a subhuman alien. I kinda feel bad for her tbh. Poor little girl

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
She actually looked better before. Ltn can get sex easy and looks human atleast. Now she looks like an alien wearing human skin

Sad that she went from subhuman to a subhuman alien. I kinda feel bad for her tbh. Poor little girl
Now that she looks like a alien sex doll she is stilll gonna have a mass of suitors that are into the fake plastic alien look. Just the reality of how easy it is for femoids.

And JFL at how subhuman she looked before. You should see how the bitch looked in early high school to see if they got any major surgeries, or else the kid would end up looking like a subhuman. More big plastic surgeries it would be more obvious which it what counts, but smaller ones if you want to see how good their genes are then pics needed

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back