100 year old WW2 veteran cries after saying he won the war but lost the country

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Cries saying he feels cheated and that he did not win the war that his kids and grandkids have lost everything that the USA is no longer what it was

I do feel bad for the generation that won WW2 they probably feel so terrible they really did lose the war if only they knew :(

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, Just4Beast, ballskin and 12 others
Images 33

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ballskin, Deleted member 18603 and 5 others
It took 80 years but many of these veterans will go to their grave knowing they fought for the wrong side
My they boil in hot human excrement for an eternity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 11126
My they boil in hot human excrement for an eternity
They really did think they were doing what was best. None of these people were evil for the most part.

That's the saddest part here... The WW2 vet apologizes to his granddaughter saying he failed. He is
remorseful.

If you became a soldier in the 21st century no excuses but in the 20th century I can see why you would people really did believe they were on the right side of things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Hero of the Imperium, BoneDensity and 5 others
They really did think they were doing what was best. None of these people were evil for the most part.

That's the saddest part here... The WW2 vet apologizes to his granddaughter saying he failed. He is remorseful.
T it's not like they killed hitler
The Russian did it
Maybe if Hitler didn't attack Russ he would have enough troops to fight off the Western armies
Even better if USSR joined the axis

That's not even half of it. All this old senile man can see is what's on the mainstream news and what's right in front of him.

If he knew about the freaks on reddit, 4chan, discord, tranny communities etc he would have thrown up a nazi salute right there.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ballskin, Moggable and 10 others
That's not even half of it. All this old senile man can see is what's on the mainstream news and what's right in front of him.

If he knew about the freaks on reddit, 4chan, discord, tranny communities etc he would have thrown up a nazi salute right there.
Yeah the internet allowed me to see into the hearts and minds of the average freak. Really from that moment onward I realized democracy was a farce that could never work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 8869, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
So what's his issue with America now, is it because of the mass shootings?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
So what's his issue with America now, is it because of the mass shootings?
Are you kidding man? Things are awful for too many reasons to list

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Are you kidding man? Things are awful for too many reasons to list
name few
expect the usual muh muh feminism muh muh LGBT and similar things that dont concern you personally

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16110
name few
expect the usual muh muh feminism muh muh LGBT and similar things that dont concern you personally
muh progressivism doesn't personally affect me. everything is interconnected you dumb myopic nigger, we have national teachers unions now wanting to ban the word mother. you don't think things like this don't have a downstream cultural effect on society that eventually turns into legislation? you have to pay taxes to support troon surgeries already. maybe if you sub 80 iq normie retards aren't capable of lifting your head out of your tiktok and social media and paying attention to the world, you should stfu and let the adults discuss.

normies are too retarded to remember things they read or see on the news the day before, so they can't use them as data points to form their opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Living standards up, all quality of life indicators up, technological revolution, longer life expectancy, entertainment factor up, education up, most peaceful time in history.

Yet it is the worst time in history to be an ugly male. Only chad and women are given all of the aforementioned benefits. It's so unjust... oh the misery.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Lmao and Deleted member 11126
normies are too retarded to remember things they read or see on the news the day before, so they can't use them as data points to form their opinions
I thought my ADHD was bad lets think on this year alone

First it starts out with the vaccine and how everyone needs to get it. Then it jumps to the Ukrainian war. Then when Russia starts winning they jump to school shootings. Then they jumped to abortion or some shit.

They just flip the script when a narrative fails distracting people like jangling keys

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Living standards up, all quality of life indicators up, technological revolution, longer life expectancy, entertainment factor up, education up, most peaceful time in history.

Yet it is the worst time in history to be an ugly male. Only chad and women are given all of the aforementioned benefits. It's so unjust... oh the misery.
Living standards peaked in the 1960's height has not increased since then. In fact people are less healthy and life expectancy is now decreasing

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Living standards peaked in the 1960's height has not increased since then. In fact people are less healthy and life expectancy is now decreasing
Living standards sucked in the 1960s lmao :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Lmao
tbh looks is mostly cope and my biggest goal in life is to die before the world gets too fucked for even my distorted standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I laughed watching him cry. Dude is just a seething oldcel who hates nonwhites. This is Native American land not white land. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
tbh looks is mostly cope and my biggest goal in life is to die before the world gets too fucked for even my distorted standards
They were born in a better time... For us we are so used to the filth I don't think anything could phase me. I've seen too much disgusting stuff but anyone raised decently would cry at the modern world if they are not a complete sociopath.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and incel194012940
muh progressivism doesn't personally affect me. everything is interconnected you dumb myopic nigger, we have national teachers unions now wanting to ban the word mother. you don't think things like this don't have a downstream cultural effect on society that eventually turns into legislation? you have to pay taxes to support troon surgeries already. maybe if you sub 80 iq normie retards aren't capable of lifting your head out of your tiktok and social media and paying attention to the world, you should stfu and let the adults discuss.
Ok, american cuck

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah the internet allowed me to see into the hearts and minds of the average freak. Really from that moment onward I realized democracy was a farce that could never work.
Ok but imagine a liberal dictatorship:lul: