1000 IQ ascension

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Wearing fragrances can have a compelling impact on your attractiveness. A study published in the "International Journal of Cosmetic Science" found that individuals rated faces as more attractive when paired with pleasant fragrances.

Only around 10-25% of men use perfumes/fragrances daily, while more than 40% of women do. However, smelling good is even more important for us men because women on average have a better sense of smell. That means your crush/oneitis is gonna notice how you smell.

Of course smelling good cant excuse a ugly face, but it can certainly compliment your alread good looks. See it as a multiplier effect to someone whos already attractive, they will be seen as even more captivating and inviting when smelling good. Smelling good will seperate you from the normal man, hygiene is a massive looksmax in general and smelling good will put you in that niche of men who understand its importance and women definitely notice.

Personally i use Dior Sauvage Parfarm 100ml, but i know that there are so many cheap fragrances that still smell noticeably good for you to get complimented. People wont know if your wearing something expensive or cheap so it wont matter. Also fragrances are relatively inexpensive as a 100ml bottle will last around 450-600 sprays.

On the few days that i used to wear perfumes in school, i was complimented on it 70% of the time even with only a few sprays of some cheap shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman
Turned my face from this:
650646F2 D6CB 435C B266 2A5121DDAFEA

To this:
F110F25E 0D27 4E09 8087 C073B0106B4A

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, diamondbill and RoyaleWithCheese
No fragrance for your face or height

Bud no. It just seems too try hard

I thought fragrances were just a no brainer

No joke when in class i smelt a HTN rugby player's fragrance from across the room, it smelt sooo good

I gurantee half the foids in the class were soaked

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman, infini, Maalik and 1 other person
No joke when in class i smelt a HTN rugby player's fragrance from across the room, it smelt sooo good

I gurantee half the foids in the class were soaked
Just say you want him to fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, TheMaxxer333 and Maalik
All good until some foid tweets this about you
2A738B74 2A40 40A0 88F2 BA126D2A5957

Smellpill is legit.

Don’t smell too “good” n fruity tho.
You need to smell nice, but with a hint of hormone/sweat

Smellpill is legit.

Don’t smell too “good” n fruity tho.
You need to smell nice, but with a hint of hormone/sweat
yep, some sweat/body heat can also help accentuate or change the smell of a perfume into something more sexy

nope....and change your sig please