1000 reputation celebration

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
DC0EAA3C 938A 44E4 84FC 1D4B1A631D57

49977AF8 B1B2 4DD4 A6C5 F12E1A7A7311

• +1
Reactions: Over, Pumanator, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
Fuck you. I was about to get up and pick the dumbbells after 5 weeks again but you posted these pics and proved me it’s all about the face anyways. A fat chad with hunter eyes will slay more than u
Keep looking for excuses to be pathetic bro

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 16354, 5'8manlet and 13 others
Keep looking for excuses to be pathetic bro
No gym for that eye area dude. You need canthoplasty not a protein shake that’s tasty

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP and .🇹🇩.
Getting Kisses from drunk girls doesn’t increase your PSL. You still remain a 3.5 PSL abomination and that’s an L.

3614522A 8205 43D7 88A1 2BD1F4067C05

Youre going to die alone btw lol

3.5 psl face tbh
with smv should be around 4.25
good body

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Jeez that recession man. Using Roids ain’t ascension fam. When it’s all about the face damn. God damn it’s over. It’s over for your face. You are a subhuman who browses incel forums.
Yea whatever

Jeez that recession man. Using Roids ain’t ascension fam. When it’s all about the face damn. God damn it’s over. It’s over for your face. You are a subhuman who browses incel forums.
agepill will hit him hard as time goes by, roids is for the weak

• +1
  • +1
3.5 psl face tbh
with smv should be around 4.25
good body
I’d give him 3 PSL just for those protruding ears. Forget about the asymmetry, bug eyes, cum skin, narrow mouth.

Those ears fucks his face up.
agepill will hit him hard as time goes by, roids is for the weak
This. It’s much better to have this kinda body when you are 27 instead of early 20s. It looks goofy and in his case try hard. And he ruined his heart, skin and hair health which will completely obliterate his already lower facial aesthetics in the future. It’ll haunt him sooner or later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 18418
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf even with my dead skinny body I mog him so hard :lul: brutal
Same. I never went to the gym and I mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15577
You both havent touched women
View attachment 1596120
I haven’t touched a women because I’m an incel and I am not NT enough like you.

You are definitely not an incel but you are still ugly. You are 3psl and I am 3.5 PSL. So even though I facially mog you. You SMV mog me with the body and NT halo.

the route you have chosen is the fastest but the destination is gonna fade away 3x faster than someone like me. Everything matters!

Also it doesn’t matter what girl u are with rn.

The ultimate mog as a man is to breed with the most highest PSL female. And you haven’t done that yet.

So conclusion is that you are a subhuman just like myself.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18418

You are definitely not an incel but you are still ugly. You are 3psl and I am 3.5 PSL. So even though I facially mog you. You SMV mog me with the body and NT halo.

the route you have chosen is the fastest but the destination is gonna fade away 3x faster than someone like me. Everything matters!

The ultimate mog as a man is to breed with the most highest PSL female. And you haven’t done that yet.

This.
guys nowdays are all about roids, but they forget one thing.
the AGEPILL will catch them later on. look at freaking Larry Wheels. this guy is in his 20's and looks older than my father who's 50 (even my friend said it to me.) this is insane. roids increase every function in the body, which speeds up the aging process. looking young is key to slaying for years to come, not for a few.

• +1
I
Ignore the autists OP, mirin your hardwork and physique. Remember you're in a mental asylum and these guys don't praise anyone except some selected losers like them. You look good and having success in real life is all that matters. Don't go by autist standards of this site. You can't expect logical conversations with people who never got to feel any female touch in their life.

Also i would advice you to take care of your body more now, do PCT and get off roids and live a longetivity focused lifestyle as it not only makes you age better, it also make sure that your organs and internal health is always on its peak

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ballskin, Brad and 2 others

Im not NT. Im high IQ. This makes me neurodivergent.
Anyway what makes you single, lonely and depressed is the fact you were naive enough to fall for blackpill brainwashing strategies that has legitimately convinced you that you cannot do anything and that you are trapped. This is bullshit. Stop BEING a bitch and start GETTING bitches.

Lets explore two blackpill fundemental beliefs real quick:
1. You are not chad unless you fuck
2. You are not chad unless you are handsome
Both of these are double binding positions where you cannot win. Let me explain why using basic examples and common sense. First lets tackle the sex paradox:
You are a virgin therefore you are not chad.
You have sex with a girl but she is not attractive enough so you are not chad.
You have sex with an attractive girl but she has a high body count, or she isnt traditional, (or any other stupid reasons you may devalue her) therefore you are not chad
You marry an attractive girl but the agepill will make you and her both ugly eventually therefore you are not chad.
This is stupid. Sex is sex. It feels good. Idgaf.

Lets tackle the handsomeness paradox:
You are under 6ft therefore you are not chad
You are over 6ft but under 6'2 therefore you are not chad
You are 6'2-6'4 (my height) but you have narrow shoulders therefore you are not chad
You are 6'2-6'4 with broad shoulders (like me) but you are skinny therefore you are not chad
You are 6'2-6'4 with broad shoulders and you are muscular (like me) but you have small bones therefore you are not chad
You are 6'2-6'4 with broad shoulders and you are muscular as well as huge bones therefore you are not chad
This belief is so utterly stupid because you basically think you've lost because you arent 1 in 8 billion. Even if you were the most attractive person on earth, youd find some niche retarded reason to complain.
Sex is sex, love is love, we are all human and thats that.
Go be happy and get bitches and stop being a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Deleted member 14894, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I

Ignore the autists OP, mirin your hardwork and physique. Remember you're in a mental asylum and these guys don't praise anyone except some selected losers like them. You look good and having success in real life is all that matters. Don't go by autist standards of this site. You can't expect logical conversations with people who never got to feel any female touch in their life.

Also i would advice you to take care of your body more now, do PCT and get off roids and live a longetivity focused lifestyle as it not only makes you age better, it also make sure that your organs and internal health is always on its peak
Stfu greycel.

Blackpill is IRL. Blackpill is muh real life. Blackpill is not philosophy. It’s science.

And acc to Blackpill face is everything. More specifically Eye area is everything.

If your face is shit and you hyper gymmax, it’ll make you look try hard and gay.

You must take the whole process slowly and not use testesterone cycles. But judging by this guys before pics he probably need those. Jfl it’s over for him. Stop the cope.

Let me simplify what i said:
Focus on being happy. Thats it. If you are happy you won. It is very easy to be happy. Happiness is a choice.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Danish_Retard, selfmaxing and 1 other person
Stfu greycel.

Blackpill is IRL. Blackpill is muh real life. Blackpill is not philosophy. It’s science.

And acc to Blackpill face is everything. More specifically Eye area is everything.

If your face is shit and you hyper gymmax, it’ll make you look try hard and gay.

You must take the whole process slowly and not use testesterone cycles. But judging by this guys before pics he probably need those. Jfl it’s over for him. Stop the cope.
You talk and think like this. This is why you are alone.

• +1
Reactions: selfmaxing
Im not NT. Im high IQ. This makes me neurodivergent.
Anyway what makes you single, lonely and depressed is the fact you were naive enough to fall for blackpill brainwashing strategies that has legitimately convinced you that you cannot do anything and that you are trapped. This is bullshit. Stop BEING a bitch and start GETTING bitches.

Lets explore two blackpill fundemental beliefs real quick:
1. You are not chad unless you fuck
2. You are not chad unless you are handsome
Both of these are double binding positions where you cannot win. Let me explain why using basic examples and common sense. First lets tackle the sex paradox:
You are a virgin therefore you are not chad.
You have sex with a girl but she is not attractive enough so you are not chad.
You have sex with an attractive girl but she has a high body count, or she isnt traditional, (or any other stupid reasons you may devalue her) therefore you are not chad
You marry an attractive girl but the agepill will make you and her both ugly eventually therefore you are not chad.
This is stupid. Sex is sex. It feels good. Idgaf.

Lets tackle the handsomeness paradox:
You are under 6ft therefore you are not chad
You are over 6ft but under 6'2 therefore you are not chad
You are 6'2-6'4 (my height) but you have narrow shoulders therefore you are not chad
You are 6'2-6'4 with broad shoulders (like me) but you are skinny therefore you are not chad
You are 6'2-6'4 with broad shoulders and you are muscular (like me) but you have small bones therefore you are not chad
You are 6'2-6'4 with broad shoulders and you are muscular as well as huge bones therefore you are not chad
This belief is so utterly stupid because you basically think you've lost because you arent 1 in 8 billion. Even if you were the most attractive person on earth, youd find some niche retarded reason to complain.
Sex is sex, love is love, we are all human and thats that.
Go be happy and get bitches and stop being a pussy.

Cope. You got Blackpill wrong mate.

Any guy over 5ft10 inches tall with decent body proportions and 6psl+ face is a chad.

Repeat this over and over again.

A 6’7 PSL 6 is a chad
A 5’11 PSL 7 is a chad
A 6’4 PSL 6.5 is a chad

All of them are chads. Some are chaddier and some chaddest. Those who are chaddest of chads are gigachads and those who mog gigachads are terrachads who only exist in comics not irl.

You are 6’3 - 3psl inbred looking nigga with shit proportions who copes with roiding.

And you are what I say a htn smv wise.

Cope. You got Blackpill wrong mate.

Any guy over 5ft10 inches tall with decent body proportions and 6psl+ face is a chad.

Repeat this over and over again.

A 6’7 PSL 6 is a chad
A 5’11 PSL 7 is a chad
A 6’4 PSL 6.5 is a chad

All of them are chads. Some are chaddier and some chaddest. Those who are chaddest of chads are gigachads and those who mog gigachads are terrachads who only exist in comics not irl.

You are 6’3 - 3psl inbred looking nigga with shit proportions who copes with roiding.

And you are what I say a htn smv wise.
Touch grass

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You talk and think like this. This is why you are alone.
Also being chad has nothing to do with being virgin.

Chads could be dickless, asexual, or even gay but will still have panties dropping for them left and right.

That’s what Blackpill says.

You need to use contact lenses asap
These glasses make you look like a Jew idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Mirin crazy body transformation. Also JFL at the deathnics arguing that they’re better looking than this guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees, ROTTING and 3 others
Train neck and Forearms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Mirin crazy body transformation. Also JFL at the deathnics arguing that they’re better looking than this guy.
He looks like shit (facially).

• +1
He looks like shit (facially).
The deathnics don’t look any better, I was just mirin his body transformation. Amazing results if natty.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
The deathnics don’t look any better
Same guy who said be proud of being ethnic btw :ogre:, I am more “ethnic” than him and mog him, these guys probably do as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and .🇹🇩.
Same guy who said be proud of being ethnic btw :ogre:, I am more “ethnic” than him and mog him, these guys probably do as well.
Nigger I was talking about the deathnics in this thread barking like @whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Obviously you mog him but you’re a stupid paella muncher that doesn’t want to ascend

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Nigger I was talking about the deathnics in this thread barking like @whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Obviously you mog him but you’re a stupid paella muncher that doesn’t want to ascend
Are you ethnic? Or larping as white? Because chechyans aren’t white.

Nice ascension bro.
Looking juicy asf, keep pumping them weights.
Let the pudgy piggies squeal.
Xc2iHV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908 and Anchor_Ship
I

I don't find you ugly in the before ngl I don't know why @whatamIdoinwithmylyf thinks you are ugly
Nice ascension bro.
Looking juicy asf, keep pumping them weights.
Let the pudgy piggies squeal.View attachment 1596273
Thanks for being supportive bruhs <3 xoxo

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 15577 and Anchor_Ship
I

crabs in the bucket mentality.

ive been on many forums and met many people in my life but ive never come across a community where people drag each other down as much as here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908, Chadpreetmaybe, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Thanks for being supportive bruhs <3 xoxo
always remember, you are chad if you feel chad

if you get girls, if you feel good, if you are confident >>>>>> some forum autists calling you good looking/calling you chad

i used to have a mate who called me ugly all the time (he is psl 3 curry). he had a big social circle and many female friends, strangely they were always attracted to me and not him. it still fucked me up for many years, always had confidence issues until i realized that words from ugly cunts mean absolutely nothing

some users call me slayer, some chadlite, others normie

who cares lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Deleted member 8908 and Deleted member 14077
Age? i think i said this to you but you got crazy pair of arms (y)

Nice body and height but face is meh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418, ROTTING and .🇹🇩.
crabs in the bucket mentality.

ive been on many forums and met many people in my life but ive never come across a community where people drag each other down as much as here
It’s the Indians mainly

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nice body cant save that face bro,its over:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Roided? If so what have you taken?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
JFL at all these permavirgin disgusting autistic abominations coping and seething for OP

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf You will never, ever have what he has. You are genuinely repulsive. You are worthless disgusting garbage and people would spit on you if they saw u on the street. OP is a high appeal prettyboy slayer and no matter how much roids, or NT, or surgery even, you will never even come close to OP’s SMV.
6F5B0BA7 C165 44F9 A0E6 D7035DCBD356

U look like a meme… jfl

This is like 2psl 5’3 Brendio calling himself a mogger with hidden potential.. jfl.. stfu and keep daydreaming, ur a 1psl human waste that’s why OPs post hurt u so badly.

Notice how it’s only bitter human garbage barking for OP. They can’t cope knowing they’ll never have this

@looksmaxxer234 @Pendejo @Adriana Lima @Chadpreetmaybe @Octillionaire3 @FailedNormieManlet @Ethereal @Shrek2OnDvD @masaka @stevielake @Preston @Chadeep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 8908, stevielake and 6 others
all i did last 6 months was shitposting...
fuark mirin ascension

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Danish_Retard
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf Reminder you are literally the face of subhumanity with every falio in the book, trying to say you mog anything, even a white roided prettyboy who slays while you cut your wrists and beat your 2inch dick in your moms basement:lul::lul::lul: Disgusting human waste

DD386470 30A6 49C6 8015 910AAA77A674

@Jagged0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8908, stevielake and 3 others