1000 reputation celebration

Notice how it’s only bitter human garbage barking for OP. They can’t cope knowing they’ll never have this
Oh no how will I cope with no having this? :feelswhy:

2793739_6F6A1DDB-D8B9-42CD-A650-8CE771ED7BD1.jpeg
2797556_F69A9B0E-AB85-4503-B4D1-516978AC99A6.jpeg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope, ROTTING, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Oh no how will I cope with no having this? :feelswhy:

2793739_6F6A1DDB-D8B9-42CD-A650-8CE771ED7BD1.jpeg
2797556_F69A9B0E-AB85-4503-B4D1-516978AC99A6.jpeg
Chad, reminding us he mogs with his lack of memories again. You’re gonna make me rope if u keep mogging me:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
are you natty? this is insane progress for 6 moths tbh, looks like 20 pounds of muscle

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, volcelfatcel and prettyboislime
JFL at all these permavirgin disgusting autistic abominations coping and seething for OP

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf You will never, ever have what he has. You are genuinely repulsive. You are worthless disgusting garbage and people would spit on you if they saw u on the street. OP is a high appeal prettyboy slayer and no matter how much roids, or NT, or surgery even, you will never even come close to OP’s SMV.
View attachment 1596530

U look like a meme… jfl

This is like 2psl 5’3 Brendio calling himself a mogger with hidden potential.. jfl.. stfu and keep daydreaming, ur a 1psl human waste that’s why OPs post hurt u so badly.

Notice how it’s only bitter human garbage barking for OP. They can’t cope knowing they’ll never have this

@looksmaxxer234 @Pendejo @Adriana Lima @Chadpreetmaybe @Octillionaire3 @FailedNormieManlet @Ethereal @Shrek2OnDvD @masaka @stevielake @Preston @Chadeep
2740992 6199FCB0 6217 4FE9 9307 F26068A0B395

I know this nigga ain’t talking :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Korea, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Called him high SMV, because hes roided, white and 6'3.

called him out for using T at young age...

Called him 3.5 Psl.

Called myself Incel and him a slayer.

I dont see where I am wrong. if you want sugar coated rating. then go to reddit bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Cope. You got Blackpill wrong mate.

Any guy over 5ft10 inches tall with decent body proportions and 6psl+ face is a chad.

Repeat this over and over again.

A 6’7 PSL 6 is a chad
A 5’11 PSL 7 is a chad
A 6’4 PSL 6.5 is a chad

All of them are chads. Some are chaddier and some chaddest. Those who are chaddest of chads are gigachads and those who mog gigachads are terrachads who only exist in comics not irl.

You are 6’3 - 3psl inbred looking nigga with shit proportions who copes with roiding.

And you are what I say a htn smv wise.
take your meds bro

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908 and .🇹🇩.
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf Reminder you are literally the face of subhumanity with every falio in the book, trying to say you mog anything, even a white roided prettyboy who slays while you cut your wrists and beat your 2inch dick in your moms basement:lul::lul::lul: Disgusting human waste

View attachment 1596536

@Jagged0
Is that actually him???:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and prettyboislime
body is great anon good job on doing what is hardest. my only 2 suggestions are

1 ) workout the neck using a neckflex the guy has a youtube channel you have a pencil neck but everything else mogs it

2 ) you still look childish are you young in the face. I think getting a buzz cut would make you look better

conclusion you are very good only those 2 areas i think need working.

body is great anon good job on doing what is hardest. my only 2 suggestions are

1 ) workout the neck using a neckflex the guy has a youtube channel you have a pencil neck but everything else mogs it

2 ) you still look childish are you young in the face. I think getting a buzz cut would make you look better

conclusion you are very good only those 2 areas i think need working.

Working on neck
Im not getting a fucking buzz cut lmfao fuck off

Working on neck
Im not getting a fucking buzz cut lmfao fuck off
you can't get away from the child face but sure shoot the messenger.