£1000 reward if you can help me get a £15k loan in the UK for surgery

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I have 2k in bank

Need 15k for a surgery as soon as possible its extremely important

But no banks will loan me even tho i work full time and have perfect credit. its cos im only 20 and used to be self employed construction they dont like giving money to them people.

Even if its greyhat, like if i have to lie to get it, idc

I need 15k asap, surely there is SOMEWHERE

I'll give you £1k cash if u can help me get this on god

can afford to pay back like 500 per month over x time

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Oberyn, GetShrekt and 2 others
do you know how to make meth

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 17429 and 7 others
I have 2k in bank

But no banks will loan me even tho i work full time and have perfect credit. its cos im only 20 and used to be self employed construction they dont like giving money to them people.

I’ll see what I can do Bhai Jaaani

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deprived
you have high limit of what you can take
i guess its around 7-8 thousand

so you can stack another 7-8 thousand in one year working

ok, contact me i need that thousand pounds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
you have high limit of what you can take
i guess its around 7-8 thousand

so you can stack another 7-8 thousand in one year working
what do u mean

what do u mean
bank wont give you 15k loan but they sure will give you 5-8 thousand loan or whatever
in my country i make 700 euros/month so i can take 8 thousand loan

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
bank wont give you 15k loan but they sure will give you 5-8 thousand loan or whatever
they wont even loan me 1k, or let me more than £250 credit card despite having perfect credit

UK banks are fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member
some russian mafia boss could help you, but if you don't pay you'll ascend in to heaven.

• +1
Reactions: Bdh
some russian mafia boss could help you, but if you don't pay you'll ascend in to heaven.
gimme, id rather die than not get this surgery within next 6 months so winwin

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
gimme, id rather die than not get this surgery within next 6 months so winwin
I don't know why you'd want to get surgery you look white, blue eyed and with beard, you're being delusional bro I'd swap with you

Which operation?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Acee and Danish_Retard
I have 2k in bank

Go to a credit Union or if you can go take college loans which would be easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
gay for pay onyl fans maxxing

I’ll give u 15k loan but u have to pay me 200 in btc up front before I give it

• JFL
they wont even loan me 1k, or let me more than £250 credit card despite having perfect credit

UK banks are fucking shit
site called leandable.co.uk I just got a 1k loan easily and I'm unemployed jfl. I think you can loan up to 3k or something.

• +1
Enroll in a university and get student loans. That's how I did it. You don't actually need to get a degree, you just need to pay it back a couple of years later. If this works (and it will), I want my 1000dollars.

Enroll in a university and get student loans. That's how I did it. You don't actually need to get a degree, you just need to pay it back a couple of years later. If this works (and it will), I want my 1000dollars.
in the UK I think you need to go to college first, then it gives you access to go to uni. but i didnt go to college so i cant go

also wouldnt I have to actually attend uni?

if you are young you can make a student loan for your studies (you do as if you were going to do it)

in your dream

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Oberyn
Idk I am scamming my dad feels bad but I gotta do what I gotta do. I told him I wanna change my car after I graduate.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Serious boring shit init

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
if you are young you can make a student loan for your studies (you do as if you were going to do it)
do u have to go to uni tho?

Sir, why don't you visit an Indian money lender, -very good, very small interest.
89.jpg

Get into the wage cage boyo

• +1
if i took college loans do i have to go to college?
you just have to be enrolled. just sign up for some useless degree that's easy to get into and that doesn't require you to take a minimum amount of exams each semester and get student loans based on that. should be easy to get $1k/month that way

you tell them that, (you don't have to sign up), and then you do something else with the money
they require you to show them that you are registered at the uni

you tell them that, (you don't have to sign up), and then you do something else with the money
you just have to be enrolled. just sign up for some useless degree that's easy to get into and that doesn't require you to take a minimum amount of exams each semester and get student loans based on that. should be easy to get $1k/month that way
do they only give it to you monthly? or 1 big lump sum at the start?

usually monthly. but you can request a bigger sum at the start e.g. if you claim that you have to move or buy furniture/laptop. and interest is usually really low too, wouldn't rape you like a normal bank loan would. it's fairly easy to do in germany as most statefunded universities only cost like $200 every 6 months but allow you to apply for $1000+/month of low interest loans

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
they require you to show them that you are registered at the uni
you can tell them that you have to pay the school with this money

you can tell them that you have to pay the school with this money
and then they tell you to send in a registration 1-2months in or cancel the monthly loan payments. if he just signs up he can get away with 2 years of only submitting registrations while getting the full money

I get a couple hundred per week for “living expenses” but I’m in the US which is more liberal with this I think. They don’t care what you spend it on not so they check

in your dream
This worked in my country and I live in one of the most bureaucratic countries in the world. If this works here then it probably works in the UK as well

I have 2k in bank

Hmm, get a loan from your family and friends and offer that 2k as collateral.

I have 2k in bank

Get a uni loan for a bullshit degree that you can whizz through and continue to live at home. :lul:

This worked in my country and I live in one of the most bureaucratic countries in the world. If this works here then it probably works in the UK as well
I was telling you about the $1000

You're a love island pheno HTN you don't need surgery just gymmaxx, tan and then focus on status and socialmaxxing

Bump, no one really helped.

Can't go uni

Tried credit union