horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Dont have any reference point of before pic cause i took it randomly but u can see frame growth clearly i grew from 172 to 187-188 depending on posture

How?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Did you double your height or the tubelight elevation has decreased?

• +1
Did you double your height or the tubelight elevation has decreased?
That is a different room, cope more faghot anyone with basic sense can see my shoulders are twice the averaeg 5'8 boy

Dont have any reference point of before pic cause i took it randomly but u can see frame growth clearly i grew from 172 to 187-188 depending on posture
my brother grew from 5'9 to 6'5 at age 17-18 so there is hope for manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and horizontallytall
99.99th percentile in india, congrats

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, brucewayne78 and horizontallytall
99.99th percentile in india, congrats
Yeah thats why i get mogged every single time when i go out ,out of 100 ,30 guys are 6' and more

No hope for my 5,9 self
Should not even be , u guys got best food to surpass ur limit, thank god ,and here i am who deserved to reach his max potential of 6'8 buy could not due to poverty cause cannot afford anything other than rice whole childhood

Another one who got hgh filled animal food , kys
nigga my ass was eating chicken and rice my whole life and even then I wasnt eating enough. My retarded ass last year learned u need to eat big to grow.

• +1
in india?
Yeah thats why i rant about heught all the time i live in tallest state of rajasthan, north india , every guy is minimum 4 inches tallerr than dad

• +1
Reactions: murdah
nigga my ass was eating chicken and rice my whole life and even then I wasnt eating enough. My retarded ass last year learned u need to eat big to grow.
I could not even afford chicken,but i swear god i will be 6'5 with most insane frame by next year to gain back what my ancestors earned for me , my ancestors worked hard ,i deservw morw than u faggots ,

I could not even afford chicken,but i swear god i will be 6'5 with most insane frame by next year to gain back what my ancestors earned for me , my ancestors worked hard ,i deservw morw than u faggots ,
how old are u