Unnamed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7753, ConspiracyTheory and 5 others
Motivation to looxmax just for Halo effect

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, JL~, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Looksmax to Moneymax and marry a RichBitch is my goal.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Motivation to looxmax just for Halo effect
Remember i gave u advice on a few softmaxxes , u arent ugly genetically but u look like u dont put effort. Gl bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Remember i gave u advice on a few softmaxxes , u arent ugly genetically but u look like u dont put effort. Gl bro
Yeah i know that im guarenteed to be Chadlite/HTN after all the looxmaxing

Im not that bad looking for a 35 % obese man
My only failo is height and eye color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Always funny seeing ugly women thinking they deserve gl men
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, diggbicc, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
Yeah i know that im guarenteed to be Chadlite/HTN after all the looxmaxing

Im not that bad looking for a 35 % obese man
My only failo is height and eye color
Eye color can only be a halo not falio, good shape with dark eyes > bad shape but blue eyes. Whats ur height?

• +1
Always funny seeing ugly women thinking they deserve gl men
:ROFLMAO:
Ugly creatures definetely getting cocky since most that approached me are rats after i looksmaxed. They dont even care about rejection jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 10987
Eye color can only be a halo not falio, good shape with dark eyes > bad shape but blue eyes. Whats ur height?
Sadly im manlet, 5'9/171 Cm but i have very bad posture (i could gain 4-5 Cm to go to 175-176 Cm after i fix it) and i have heard we can grow till 23, so there is maybe hope

• +1
Ugly creatures definetely getting cocky since most that approached me are rats after i looksmaxed. They dont even care about rejection jfl.
Its like midgets all wanting 2 M men

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel
Sadly im manlet, 5'9/171 Cm but i have very bad posture (i could gain 4-5 Cm to go to 175-176 Cm after i fix it) and i have heard we can grow till 23, so there is maybe hope
5'9 is 1.75. Tbh u need to fix posture, be healthy, lean , hydrated, eat natural foods, try growing ur own, and try k2 . Idk how much k2 will help u if u r past 19 or so. T and hgh matter aswell. I'm 1.82 at 17 but i was 1.73 at 13 and in 2020 i got 2 or 3 cm , maybe change of lifestyle maybe puberty but k2 isnt cope i saw results in my face aswell

• +1
5'9 is 1.75. Tbh u need to fix posture, be healthy, lean , hydrated, eat natural foods, try growing ur own, and try k2 . Idk how much k2 will help u if u r past 19 or so. T and hgh matter aswell. I'm 1.82 at 17 but i was 1.73 at 13 and in 2020 i got 2 or 3 cm , maybe change of lifestyle maybe puberty but k2 isnt cope i saw results in my face aswell
Do you think that fixing sleep and exercize will help
I never exercized and had bad sleep all my life
I think nofap/semen retention for life could help for T gains and im starting to do it for mood gains/morale boost

• +1
Do you think that fixing sleep and exercize will help
I never exercized and had bad sleep all my life
I think nofap/semen retention for life could help for T gains and im starting to do it for mood gains/morale boost
Both help since sleep is the time when ur body repairs itself /grows. Ive heard nofap and t levels dont rlly change anything face wise. I got shit sleep schedule and i stopped exercising 1 year ago due to corona but i still managed to looksmax. ur priority should be basic stuff like getting lean and staying healthy. Then softmaxxes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 10987
#9."Being weird. People will tolerate a great deal of weirdness, strangeness and psycho behaviour from an attractive person, whereas these traits would be unforgivable in an ugly person."

LOL this is so true!!!

• JFL
they like when ur an asshole whereas if ur unattractive ur just annoying

• +1
Being quiet/introverted.
If you're attractive, then you're "cute" or "sweet" or "reserved"
If you're ugly, then you're "awkward" or "creepy" or "have no life"

hahaahahahaha

and this

a beautiful man can let his hair get shaggy, go a week or two without shaving and bum around in jeans & a T-shirt. He's so rugged, look how carefree he is! An ugly man does the same thing, and he needs to put himself together, no wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
You can get away with a lot even just being slightly above average. In high school i was supposed to give an oral presentation of a book i didn't even bother reading. I just read a brief summary of the book online and then improvised and managed to get an A on that presentation. And in one of my language classes i didn't meet the criteria for getting a B overall, but i was kinda close so my teacher let it slide and gave me a B even though i should have gotten a C.