Prevention is EVERYTHING when it comes to hair loss

Yes to not lose hair while on test
Dutasteride/Finasteride reduces the effeciveness of the test injection.
Instead of being in a low iq ''looksmax looksmax looksmax 🤓🤓'' rush do your research first

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yes to not lose hair while on test
Take oral minox while you are on it, after that take DHT asap and get a hair transplant if its really that bad.
Besides that is that your first cycle and how much are you going to take ?

No you didn't nigga :feelskek:
Only 8 cases in 100,000
Likely you just got fat
Lose some weight
Its real gyno cause its painful when i touch

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Dutasteride is more effective at the typical 0.5mg daily dosage with a very similar same side effect profile to fin (and highly likely no sides if you are healthy and don’t nocebo yourself). Look that chart i sent more closely along with the results from these studies. I will have perfect dense nw0 hair until i die because of dut 🫡

View attachment 3158856View attachment 3158857View attachment 3158854
You won't need it for life
Better to go on a more documented drug Fin and wait a few years till a more permanent fix hits the market
GT20029 etc

Will be soon, I'm guessing 100% by 2040

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Most insightful thread ever, over 50% of men start balding before age 30 and its the most deadly looksmin, they should teach people take fin from age 18 just like how you brush your teeth

Fin will make you into a faggot no joke, its also used in trans hrt shit, so it's definitely not worth it. stop worrying about your hair falling out, all of you are 16

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and JohnDoe
Keep spreading fear about fin/dut dumb niggas, less men with healthy hair this way 😼

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Just popped my first Dut pill at 20, even though I haven't noticed any balding or thinning yet.

Why?

Because starting FIN or DUT early can be the difference between KEEPING your hair and LOSING it. And not just keeping it, but keeping it looking its absolute best.

There's a noticeable difference between someone who's held onto their youthful density and someone who's fought back from visible thinning.

Why?

It Starts Earlier Than You Think
View attachment 3155659

Hair loss often begins subtly, even during puberty. Miniaturization, the gradual shrinking of hair follicles, can be happening without you even realizing it. You could be blaming a "bad haircut" when it's actually the first sign of hair loss.

Balding is a Genetic Lottery

KeySlushyBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

Even with a detailed family history, your own hair destiny is a roll of the dice. Multiple genes and random combinations mean there's no surefire way to predict if you'll inherit the balding curse

DHT Damage
View attachment 3155652

DHT progressively damages hair follicles, and eventually, this damage can become permanent. The longer you wait, the more damage occurs, making it harder to recover.

Hyper-Responders are Young
View attachment 3155686

Those amazing before/after photos you see? Mostly guys in their early to mid-20s. As you age, your body's response to treatment slows down.

Hair Loss is Sneaky
View attachment 3155700

You lose a lot of density BEFORE visible thinning even appears. By the time you notice it, significant damage might have already been done.

Maintenance vs. Regrowth
It's much easier to maintain existing hair than to regrow it once it's gone.

Regret is Common
Most guys who successfully combat hair loss wish they'd started sooner. Don't be that guy, filled with "what ifs."

DONT be that guy in his 30s, NW3+, kicking himself for not starting sooner.

View attachment 3155701

Side effects?
View attachment 3155575

They're not as common or severe as the internet might make you believe. You can always stop if you experience them.

The risk of doing nothing is far greater than the risk of trying.

Bottom Line

DONT WAIT for a receding hairline to take action. Whether balding runs in your family or not, consider starting early. You'll thank yourself later.

P.S. Obviously wait until you are DONE with puberty, before hopping on fin/dut

"Hair is life, if you have no hair, you have no life." - St Hamudi
View attachment 3155619
Do u think oral minox is worth it? Been using dut 6 years it grew me some hair and maintained but im 29 now and conscious of getting additional hair loss. Would you throw it in?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Just popped my first Dut pill at 20, even though I haven't noticed any balding or thinning yet.

Why?

Because starting FIN or DUT early can be the difference between KEEPING your hair and LOSING it. And not just keeping it, but keeping it looking its absolute best.

There's a noticeable difference between someone who's held onto their youthful density and someone who's fought back from visible thinning.

Why?

View attachment 3155659

Hair loss often begins subtly, even during puberty. Miniaturization, the gradual shrinking of hair follicles, can be happening without you even realizing it. You could be blaming a "bad haircut" when it's actually the first sign of hair loss.

Even with a detailed family history, your own hair destiny is a roll of the dice. Multiple genes and random combinations mean there's no surefire way to predict if you'll inherit the balding curse

DHT Damage
View attachment 3155652

DHT progressively damages hair follicles, and eventually, this damage can become permanent. The longer you wait, the more damage occurs, making it harder to recover.

View attachment 3155686

Those amazing before/after photos you see? Mostly guys in their early to mid-20s. As you age, your body's response to treatment slows down.

Hair Loss is Sneaky
View attachment 3155700

You lose a lot of density BEFORE visible thinning even appears. By the time you notice it, significant damage might have already been done.

Maintenance vs. Regrowth

Regret is Common
Most guys who successfully combat hair loss wish they'd started sooner. Don't be that guy, filled with "what ifs."

View attachment 3155701

Side effects?
View attachment 3155575

They're not as common or severe as the internet might make you believe. You can always stop if you experience them.

Bottom Line

DONT WAIT for a receding hairline to take action. Whether balding runs in your family or not, consider starting early. You'll thank yourself later.

View attachment 3155619
What if im balding at 14 what am i meant to do

Instead of being in a low iq ''looksmax looksmax looksmax 🤓🤓'' rush do your research first
No it doesnt lol. Ive used test and dut for 6 years cruising on trt and going up to 300mg for cycles. Even at trt dose of 125mg i maintain 98kg lean at 5ft11.

Do u think oral minox is worth it? Been using dut 6 years it grew me some hair and maintained but im 29 now and conscious of getting additional hair loss. Would you throw it in?
Yea, it’s worth it. I’ve been taking it for over a year now, my hairs a lot thicker, longer as well. Same thing with my eyebrows and eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and TitusA
Yea, it’s worth it. I’ve been taking it for over a year now, my hairs a lot thicker, longer as well. Same thing with my eyebrows and eyelashes.
How bad was ur shed? Also how bad ur extra body hair growth get?

Any sides my nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
When will you kids learn? 16-20 years old and taking tranny drugs. @Clown Show thoughts on this? It's so over for this new generation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, aboriginalmaxxing and Clown Show
When will you kids learn? 16-20 years old and taking tranny drugs. @Clown Show thoughts on this? It's so over for this new generation
It's brutal, jews have eviscerated us men...

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Imma stick to nofap and scap massage, dont wanna chemically castrate myself with fin
Take b-complex separately in good dosage whicj might stop hair shedding. Topical melatonin known to stop hair shedding aswell.

It's brutal, jews have eviscerated us men...
It's beyond over, they won. They don't even need to do anything anymore, the new gen will do it themselves. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Hes also not gonna benifit in dimorphism

You won't need it for life
Better to go on a more documented drug Fin and wait a few years till a more permanent fix hits the market
GT20029 etc

Will be soon, I'm guessing 100% by 2040
Bhai I can't believe you of all people are shilling fin.. :confused:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Bhai I can't believe you of all people are shilling fin.. :confused:
I was exactly like you, but I've done all the research
And the very idea of preventing ppl on going on Fin has been statistically shown to reduce the efficacy of it.
That's why they say to just pop it and to not worry, because worrying actually about it would reduce the effect of it

Hair is the most important man. Without hair, you won't be able to find a girl who is interested in you (that you find adequate).

Also if you are unlucky somehow in the 1-2% and you do experience sides, then microdose Fin. This is a good updated graph:

I'd advise people to hop on Fin if they are noticing any MPB or check with a derm if it's another form of Alopecia to see what the solution can be.
It's ideal to hop on Fin if you need to, for a few years, because after a few years they'd most likely release a drug that permanently fixes this issue

Last edited:
i have a couple of question if you don't mind
does starting early even if you don't have any form of hairloss ensures you'll prevent it completely ?
and do you have to keep taking the med for how long ? your whole life basically ?

Keep spreading fear about fin/dut dumb niggas, less men with healthy hair this way 😼
you are redard individual saar, stop worrying about hair loss unless youre turkish or 40

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-07_16-32-34.jpg
    photo_2024-03-07_16-32-34.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
Any sides my nigga?
None, well, a lower blood pressure which was actually a beneficial effect for me since I’d been naturally hypertensive, and now I don’t have to take my blood pressure medications anymore.

ideal age to start it?
I would say late teens or early 20s for most of us. It really just depends on when you exit puberty.
Maybe it’s not necessary to wait until puberty is over but it likely won’t hurt to be cautious and wait 2-3 years until you’re out of puberty. Vast majority of men aren’t losing by their late teens. Those who are, I’d suggest hop on minoxidil, and then wait before taking fin or dut.

Why?

Why?

View attachment 3155659

DHT Damage
View attachment 3155652

View attachment 3155686

Hair Loss is Sneaky
View attachment 3155700

Maintenance vs. Regrowth

Regret is Common

View attachment 3155701

Side effects?
View attachment 3155575

Bottom Line

View attachment 3155619
Is minoxidil as effective as dutasteride?