robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
No wonder its time consuming to burn fat

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Danish_Retard and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No wonder its time consuming to burn fat
Fat loss is in the top 3 hardest things to do in the world

I wish you luck I been trying to get lean since last year and I’m still 20% bodyfat lol

Ittl take me 3 years to get to 15%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, irkedphaggot, Danish_Retard and 6 others

I wish you luck I been trying to get lean since last year and I’m still 20% bodyfat lol

I wouldn't say hard, just takes long time

3 years to get to 15%? Jfl how

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and Danish_Retard
3 years to get to 15%? Jfl how
I like food I do burn 1-2k calories doing exercise daily if you want proof from my Apple Watch I’ll send it to you.

But yeah weightloss is as I said one of the hardest things to do on this planet arguably as hard as becoming rich

Some days I eat 1.8k others 3k but it’s very easy to eat a lot of calories by accident

With DNP, it took me a month to get to %10 from %20.
good for you but imo it’s retarded to take risky fat burners

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I wouldn't say hard, just takes long time
That’s what makes it hard bro :feelsuhh:. All it takes is one day and you can eat 4k and it’s over lol

I like food I do burn 1-2k calories doing exercise daily if you want proof from my Apple Watch I’ll send it to you.

But yeah weightloss is as I said one of the hardest things to do on this planet arguably as hard as becoming rich
It’s not hard, just count em

If ur in a 500 cal deficit it would take aproximately 150 days to lose 77k cals
Some days I eat 1.8k others 3k but it’s very easy to eat a lot of calories by accident
Yeah food is surprisingly calorie dense, like way more than i thought

That’s what makes it hard bro :feelsuhh:. All it takes is one day and you can eat 4k and it’s over lol
Yes but that will be extra 4k calories to burn off. Overall deficit will get you and keep you lean

Yes but that means spending away half year to get lean. Is it even easy to commit that long to get lean? Considering how long it takes just deters u from trying

I measure everything that’s why I know. And yet I’m not lean. As u said weightloss is super difficult it’s very very hard. And I workout like an athlete everyday I walk for 3-4 hrs daily to reach 1.5k calories burnt. I don’t get why people are fat BUT I do get why people aren’t lean
IMG 8641

This is from yesterday

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Yes but that will be extra 4k calories to burn off. Overall deficit will get you and keep you lean
And staying in a deficit for that long is the hard part. It’s all fun and games keeping to it for 1 month, but 3 months? Good luck

• +1
Reactions: j05 and robtical
Yes but that means spending away half year to get lean. Is it even easy to commit that long to get lean? Considering how long it takes just deters u from trying
If you dont enjoy being subhuman yeah ig it’s worth it

If you dont enjoy being subhuman yeah ig it’s worth it

you can get motivated if you believe it will change your life and you will slay afterwards but it’s very hard to care knowing I just go from comical subhuman to invisible male

And staying in a deficit for that long is the hard part. It’s all fun and games keeping to it for 1 month, but 3 months? Good luck
Ehh not really if you hit all your nutrient goals, i eat relatively healthy, some days it gets annoying but it’s worth ascending

Im 12%bf how many days to be 10% if I eat only 500kcal everyday?

you can get motivated if you believe it will change your life and you will slay afterwards but it’s very hard to care knowing I just go from comical subhuman to invisible male
Yeah from invisible to invisible lol

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I did and have but eventually your willpower dries up. I’m back on the weightloss now but as I said the point stands it’s one of the top 3 hardest things on earth unless you have some cancer tier metabolism or just hate food

I’m not fat nor do I look fat as I’m muscular but I’m not lean is the point. I just wanna get to 14% but that seems impossible I’ll be like 30 by the time I’m 14%

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Ehh not really if you hit all your nutrient goals, i eat relatively healthy, some days it gets annoying but it’s worth ascending
I used to do this for 6 months. Got to about 18% bodyfat. Then I relapsed on holiday. The point is it’s fucking difficult

I used to do this for 6 months. Got to about 18% bodyfat. Then I relapsed on holiday. The point is it’s fucking difficult
It is hard, especially when theres good food infront of you, but theres no other choice man

• +1
Im 12%bf how many days to be 10% if I eat only 500kcal everyday?
Good luck sleeping lol when I had 1.5kcal a day I could only sleep for 4 hrs a night
It is hard, especially when theres good food infront of you, but theres no other choice man
Unless you live in a poor country or hate food weightloss is a nightmare it’s even harder for women as they have less calories they can eat a day and a donut is equally 200-400 calories for men as it is for women :forcedsmile: no wonder modern women are so fat

Good luck sleeping lol when I had 1.5kcal a day I could only sleep for 4 hrs a night
Really? I’m sleeping around 12 hours while on a deficit, i sleep about 10 when not on a deficit
Unless you live in a poor country or hate food weightloss is a nightmare it’s even harder for women as they have less calories they can eat a day and a donut is equally 200-400 calories for men as it is for women :forcedsmile: no wonder modern women are so fat
I only eat eggs fruit and milk and meat if i have it, i dont go out to eat so it’s easier for me

When i was lean i think it was because i only ate homemade food and same stuff everyday. Then i eat out for month and gained 10kg. Now i am struggling to lose it because gaining is easy if you eat dense calorie food from outside. Losing is gonna be time consuming. Anyways lost 2 kg past 57 days. 8 more kg to get back to pre-eating out weight

Like 10 days?
Assuming you are 80kg 12% bf, 80 x .88 = 70.4 kg lean mass. 70.4/0.9 = 78.22 kg = desired weight(assuming you lose purely fat) 80-78.222= 1.8kg of fat to lose.. 1.8 x 2.2= 4 pound of fat to lose. 4 x 3500 = 14k calories to lose.

Assuming you are 80kg 12% bf, 80 x .88 = 70.4 kg lean mass. 70.4/0.9 = 78.22 kg = desired weight(assuming you lose purely fat) 80-78.222= 1.8kg of fat to lose.. 1.8 x 2.2= 4 pound of fat to lose. 4 x 3500 = 14k calories to lose.
means I must be kcal deficit of 1400 everyday to lose it in 10 days

• +1
means I must be kcal deficit of 1400 everyday to lose it in 10 days
Yes but quite a lot of times, you dont lose pure fat. Muscle is targetted. If you have no muscle, its prob gonna be pure fat

At this point spend some of the exercise time on working and buy yourself some Chinese knock off ozempic

With DNP, it took me a month to get to %10 from %20.
DNP as a substance is great imo, albeit it is very difficult to get a reliable and high quality source that isn't ridden with heavy metals and other contaminants

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
DNP as a substance is great imo, albeit it is very difficult to get a reliable and high quality source that isn't ridden with heavy metals and other contaminants
It legit overheats your body into burning fat. Take a large enough dose u burn ur organs. Its a shit substance. Stop coping with supplements n shit. Dont eat like shit and exercise

At this point spend some of the exercise time on working and buy yourself some Chinese knock off ozempic
Nar I have shit luck I don’t wanna die using it lol. Ev rn I’m walking have been for 2 hrs

It legit overheats your body into burning fat. Take a large enough dose u burn ur organs. It’s a shit substance. Stop coping with supplements n shit. Dont eat like shit and exercise
Shut up faggot. Take a large enough dose of ibuprofen and you’ll have kidney failure. That drug also has a narrow therapeutic index. DNP is not bad. Women have to be more careful with it due to increased cataract risk but it’s otherwise great as a mitochondrial uncoupler.

It also has neuroprotective and anti-cancerous properties as well.

takes just a couple of seconds to burn that amount of bodyfat in ukraine

just starvmax.

Shut up faggot. Take a large enough dose of ibuprofen and you’ll have kidney failure. That drug also has a narrow therapeutic index. DNP is not bad. Women have to be more careful with it due to increased cataract risk but it’s otherwise great as a mitochondrial uncoupler.

It also has neuroprotective and anti-cancerous properties as well.
All of those are poison you goyslave. Stop being slave to pharma and trying to take easy way out with pills

All of those are poison you goyslave. Stop being slave to pharma and trying to take easy way out with pills
Stop trying to moralize me, cuck. It is more poisonous to your health to remain overweight than to take DNP and quickly shed the excess weight. Every poison has its time and place. You go ahead and remain pill free when you have an infection that needs healing or swelling that needs relief or migraines/debilitating pains that need alleviating.

Is that actually you in your avi?

Stop trying to moralize me, cuck. It is more poisonous to your health to remain overweight than to take DNP and quickly shed the excess weight. Every poison has its time and place. You go ahead and remain pill free when you have an infection that needs healing or swelling that needs relief or migraines/debilitating pains that need alleviating.
Spoken like a drug addict trying to justify his drug use

Spoken like a drug addict trying to justify his drug use
I don't take any drugs. I am speaking like a rational person who lives in the real world. It's easy to speak in platitudes

Yes but quite a lot of times, you dont lose pure fat. Muscle is targetted. If you have no muscle, its prob gonna be pure fat
Just workout and eat proteins while doing it