11.5% body fat - hello 6-pack - but my abs don't line up

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
Thought I'd plant another seed of paranoia and unhappiness in everyone's brains by alerting them to the fact that not all 6-packs are the same. Some are wonky as fuck. My two sides are offset from each other by the height of half an ab. Just lol at anyone who thinks that anything less than perfectly aligned abs is human.

This is what you want:

5 0647

Instead of this mess:

Mh abs different bj 520inline 1483545227

TBH I'm surprise there's not some kind of incredibly risky surgery with a litany of side effects to straighten abs that everyone's jumping on.

TBH I'm surprise there's not some kind of incredibly risky surgery with a litany of side effects to straighten abs that everyone's jumping on.
The general population is fat, hence no demand for such thing.
Imagining doctors reattaching all of your abs.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
The general population is fat, hence no demand for such thing.
Imagining doctors reattaching all of your abs.

That's true. Most people don't realize that all you need to get a six pack is low body fat. It won't be the best of six packs and you can obviously develop it like crazy with training, but even untrained it still looks like you've been training when you shed that blubber.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Annoyed1

That is good for normal people but I being chronically obese for most of my life have hanging loose skin over my stomach area despite being a skinny J-Pop boy and having a flat stomach I got flabby skin.

I have my clavicle and some of my ribs exposed but it doesn't matter. Then again despite that my bodyfat is still 20% so go figure.

View attachment 4436

That is good for normal people but I being chronically obese for most of my life have hanging loose skin over my stomach area despite being a skinny J-Pop boy and having a flat stomach I got flabby skin.

I have my clavicle and some of my ribs exposed but it doesn't matter. Then again despite that my bodyfat is still 20% so go figure.

You can always have loose skin removed though.

You can always have loose skin removed though.

Happy5

True but it causes scarring.

and I am superstitious and believe exposing internal body to oxygen causes cancer/disease that otherwise would not have occured

Ab work is my only hope.

I believe you are the first superstitiouscel

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Abs in America will mean you have a better body than 90% of the population, doesn't matter if they aren't in line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
True but I wish mine weren't so higgledy-piggledy.

Only Westernized people have the brains to abandon old shit that doesn't get anyone anywhere?

Happy9

Yes.

NoFap comes from ancient Chinese semen retention.

NoSun Asian as well, keep skin light and healthy from avoiding cancerous, damaging sun.

Asian medicine understands human body more than western does, been around thousands of years longer.

Western medicine jew scam. Only good for maybe life and death things but for chronic conditions useless and harmful.

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz
You need 10% bodyfat or less, not 11.5%.

Very hard to get there and very unhealthy to maintain without roids. Will make your face look very chiseled though.

Very hard to get there and very unhealthy to maintain without roids. Will make your face look very chiseled though.

Everyone says that maintaining 10% is doable, but <10% would be the way you described it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
That has nothing to do with the layout or orientation of your abs. And the body fat required for them to become visible varies with people. Mine are cutting right through at 11/12%.

My abs are perfetly lined up but who cares when my shoulder breadth is trash tier.

>body
Lol who gives a shit not like chicks see that and get wet from some skinny austist incel bruh look at this d00d :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsmage:

I have uneven muscle insertions in my abs, been naked in front of countless of women, not one single one of them told me « well, your abs are uneven ».

So don’t worry about it, as long as they’re visible and trained they will look good!

I have uneven muscle insertions in my abs, been naked in front of countless of women, not one single one of them told me « well, your abs are uneven ».

So don’t worry about it, as long as they’re visible and trained they will look good!

They might not even notice until you're standing next to some dude with geometrically perfect abs and they wonder wtf is wrong with yours.

Thought I'd plant another seed of paranoia and unhappiness in everyone's brains by alerting them to the fact that not all 6-packs are the same. Some are wonky as fuck. My two sides are offset from each other by the height of half an ab. Just lol at anyone who thinks that anything less than perfectly aligned abs is human.

This is what you want:

View attachment 4434

Instead of this mess:

View attachment 4435

I have this too. I used to be super lean and had zipper abs. Doesn't matter to women

I think this is one of those things where we'd probably never get to the bottom of whether or not it actually matters to girls. It could be like the concept of facial symmetry whereby people find a symmetrical face more attractive than an asymmetrical face without consciously thinking about symmetry. So you might find a girl looking at a guy's body feeling "something's not quite right" without actually being able to put it into words.

I always think about physical features in terms of evolution, e.g. prominent cheekbones and brows having the advantage of protecting the eyes etc. Is there a subtle genetic advantage to having symmetrical abs? Like maybe they're better at protecting the stomach & organs because they absorb energy more consistently across the surface area or something. Or maybe symmetrical abs are a genetic indicator of a more robust phenotype and they usually come along with other desirable physical traits (even ones under the surface which we can't see). If that's the case, then like facial symmetry you can bet women have evolved a preference for them over time. So it could be that, presented with straight abs & wonky abs side by side, they subconsciously select the straight ones.

Alternatively, I'm overthinking things and am full of shit (which lets face it is commonplace on here :p)

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back