11 days into oral AAS and gym slut gave me a compliment

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
So this girl I know from uni I saw her in the gym and see comes up to me and says you’ve gotten a lot bigger over summer. I’m literally only 11 days into orals that I plan to run for atleast 60 days and my injectables have barely kicked in yet haha. Tbf it was probably the mad pump I had on and the tight T shirt. Basically what I’ve learnt recently is either you’re roiding/losing BFto get an aesthetic body, saving money/researching surgeries or you are just wasting time. Some other things like beta carotene work but they increase your looks by like 0.02 points which won’t change your life, ont surgery or drugs can actually change your life, everything else is mainly cope.

Last edited:
No PinV tho

Yep can't be a pussy to looksmax. Going under the knife and injecting chemicals into your ass is the only way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yep can't be a pussy to looksmax. Going under the knife and injecting chemicals into your ass is the only way
Literally. The thing is if it was as easy as buying some £20 supplement off amazon then every guy would do it. You have to take risks, that’s one thing incels never do, they are risk averse, you’ve gotta take some fucking risks in this game. Inb4 no gym for your face listen fellas average face + shit body = incel in most cases unless statusmaxxed or betabux

But average face + aesthetic top 1% body (which is my goal I’d say my body is already about top 20% from natty lifting but I want it to be top 1% after 2 years of juicing) =. Slayer, won’t get as hot girls as a good looking guy of course but they 100% will get pussy, tinder experiments with subhuman trenned our gymcels have proved this

So this girl I know from uni I saw him in the gym

giphy.gif
what now

Orals are very liver toxic.

Dont think so prob she already liked your looks and just noticed your gains because you pass her treshold. Gym body is a low level looks amplifier