110,5 kg to 104kg in few days

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
I had septoplasty for deviated septum a week ago and I was advised against training for now. I've been training 6 days a week for nearly a year without actual breaks and only doing de-load weeks for CNS recovery. Anyhow I cold turkey had to stop it all now and I literally lost 6,5 kg worth of water weight(glycogen load) in matter of 7 days while not having lost any body fat. I look so much smaller also. Doctor said I should wait 2 weeks at least before training, but it's exactly 7 days passed now and I feel perfectly fine with no pain or soreness, you think its fine if I go train with light weights and high rep maybe?

Weird, water loss shouldn't make you look smaller if you haven't lost muscle mass

Weird, water loss shouldn't make you look smaller if you haven't lost muscle mass
Lol, water/carb retention can make your muscles look small or bigger, have you ever seen bodybuilder before after refeed?

Last edited:

Well not sure if its related to water weight, but for sure I look way more depleted

Lol, water/carb retention can make your muscles lot small or bigger, have you ever seen bodybuilder before after refeed?
No that's gay bro. I only fap to asian bikini/women's fitness/women's figure category competitor foids.

No that's gay bro. I only fap to asian bikini/women's fitness/women's figure category competitor foids.
Studyhacks alt confirmed :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
Studyhacks alt confirmed :lul::lul::lul:
Who? If you're gonna keep posting this shit at least put me in the picture as to who the fuck that ricecel is? What's his address? I'mma send him my dick pics so he'll feel the eternal moggggg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
So? Is he RiceGum? Brian Le is a fucking fag I wish I could doxx the everloving fuck out of him. I'd send him back to the rice paddies in Vietnam, PeasantMaxxing is the way for him to go brown like the good VietnamCel he is. JFL at that fag skinbleaching like no tomorrow

He's exactly like the KoreanCel I talked about 3 hours ago. Fucking faggot is 100% korean yet hates his asian genes so much he has to call himself Billy lmfaoooo OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
So? Is he RiceGum? Brian Le is a fucking fag I wish I could doxx the everloving fuck out of him. I'd send him back to the rice paddies in Vietnam, PeasantMaxxing is the way for him to go brown like the good VietnamCel he is. JFL at that fag skinbleaching like no tomorrow

He's exactly like the KoreanCel I talked about 3 hours ago. Fucking faggot is 100% korean yet hates his asian genes so much he has to call himself Billy lmfaoooo OVER
@StudyHacks thoughts???

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and androidcel
I had septoplasty for deviated septum a week ago and I was advised against training for now. I've been training 6 days a week for nearly a year without actual breaks and only doing de-load weeks for CNS recovery. Anyhow I cold turkey had to stop it all now and I literally lost 6,5 kg worth of water weight(glycogen load) in matter of 7 days while not having lost any body fat. I look so much smaller also. Doctor said I should wait 2 weeks at least before training, but it's exactly 7 days passed now and I feel perfectly fine with no pain or soreness, you think its fine if I go train with light weights and high rep maybe?
Just follow your doc's orders
This is the center of your face
You don't want to fuck it up do you?
Besides it's still healing inside
You need to give it time