how did u fix ur uee did u only apply volufiline?
Only did it for a month. I was squinting consistently for like 5-6 Months without even knowing im doing it :lul: After that my uee changed completely

htn when dyed eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
HTN with chadlite potential if good style and not autist when you talk

HTN with chadlite potential if good style and not autist when you talk
Yo sweet nigga ly 🫶😊. Yea i can be social and talk rly well especially when im on substances

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Yo sweet nigga ly 🫶😊. Yea i can be social and talk rly well especially when im on substances
Then cuck and mogg people be a wild animal.

I regret all the dude I’ve didn’t cucked the brocode doesn’t exists and settle at 25 . Cause after

Only mtb left..

Then cuck and mogg people be a wild animal.

I regret all the dude I’ve didn’t cucked the brocode doesn’t exists and settle at 25 . Cause after

Only mtb left..
Yea ill mogg all those niggas soon after surgery but i dont want any contact to females. I hate those ugly bitches every woman should rope. Every!
Except my mom and female family members 😊🥰🥰🥰😊🥰😊

• Woah
Reactions: PARISIEN
3 years older? Everyone things im 3 years younger. Posted a thread like a few weeks ago where i asked for advice how to lose babyface.

Bro i really dont understand org, in rl everyone things im younger, some people on org tell me i look like 16, i have a babyface and some people tell me i look above my age? Doesnt make any sense fr

But thx for rating, i post a new thread in a few hours when i fixxed my lil bloating 🫶
Thinks* not things nigga

Only posted myself with good lighning, angles or pics i took after bonesmashing session but now i need some real ratings. Here some pics and videos of myself with different lightning and angles. Rate harsh ltn-chad scale.
im 18 btw, i know i look way younger

(Fixxing uee and fuller lips rn with volunifile, made alrdy really good progress but uee is fucked rn cause i didnt sleep last night and im a bit tired. Lost some bodyfat but rn im a bit bloated again. My lower third is fucked cause i got a recessed jaw and a slightly flat maxilla but i try to fix it maybe soon with some t, 🔨smashing and ill try chin tucking. If that doesnt work ill get bimax so i finally ascend. I fixxed my eyebrows a bit, tinted them black. I apply jamaican castor oil so i hopefully grow some more hair.)

I actually have some appeal and there some girls wo want me but idc abt that, i wanna max out my psl. Every girl should rope.

View attachment 3202058View attachment 3202060
View attachment 3202064View attachment 3202066
View attachment 3202068
View attachment 3202078
View attachment 3202056
Im clenching btw in all of my videos and pics cause im still a insecure ugly nigga but ill post some pics soon without frauding. I would rate myself a mid mtn rn, but only when i clench. Without clenching im still a sub5 ltn.. man i wanna rope so bad

My ugly ltn miserable loser faggot ass a year ago btw, i would say i made a lil progress, what do u think?
View attachment 3202097

Thx for ratings ❤️
Good progress but all u did was hairmax. Stop bonesmash and test max

Good progress but all u did was hairmax. Stop bonesmash and test max
Nah i do bonesmashing for like 2 months and i see results.
I Fixxed uee, bloating, fat, zygomatic bone, and hair in the last 3-4 Months.

Nah i do bonesmashing for like 2 months and i see results.
I Fixxed uee, bloating, fat, zygomatic bone, and hair in the last 3-4 Months.
You fr just hit puberty bro. Ur cope. Respectfully, bonesmash for 2 months would not do that. Fix ur hair it’s gross still

You fr just hit puberty bro. Ur cope. Respectfully, bonesmash for 2 months would not do that. Fix ur hair it’s gross still
BRO I WAS 17 IN THE PIC I SENT, NOW IM 18 WHAT PUPERTY????? :lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:

AND I STILL DGAF ABT MY HAIR NIGGER.

BRO I WAS 17 IN THE PIC I SENT, NOW IM 18 WHAT PUPERTY????? :lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:
Your body releases hgh and testosterone in fucking bursts you monkey brain. You looked 13 in the first pic and your age in the others. If I had to guess you started eating right and became physically active because that’s what the tiktok looksmaxxers told you to do which just gave your body the incentive to release hormones. Hormone maxxing used to be so common but now that looksmax is just fucking TikTok brain rot we have to sell ashwaghanda and lip filler and de lost in every fucking thread

Your body releases hgh and testosterone in fucking bursts you monkey brain. You looked 13 in the first pic and your age in the others. If I had to guess you started eating right and became physically active because that’s what the tiktok looksmaxxers told you to do which just gave your body the incentive to release hormones. Hormone maxxing used to be so common but now that looksmax is just fucking TikTok brain rot we have to sell ashwaghanda and lip filler and de lost in every fucking thread
NO. I actually stopped eating, lost all my muscles and now i take every substance nigger. It has nothing to do with testosterone nigger nigger wtf nigget please dont type another bullshit messages im on amphetamine an ill get a bad trip cuz of you nigger ure so fucking dumb.

AND I STILL DGAF ABT MY HAIR NIGGER.
So why are you here if you’re not trying to look better? Literally the most effective softmaxx that no one fucking talks about because everyone on forum atm is a retard who thinks that they have to have millet hair stylist cuts when all you need is a crew cut from a Turkish barber

So why are you here if you’re not trying to look better? Literally the most effective softmaxx that no one fucking talks about because everyone on forum atm is a retard who thinks that they have to have millet hair stylist cuts when all you need is a crew cut from a Turkish barber
BRO READ MY MESSAGES IS IT THAT HARD?

eye area so shit bro im crying it sold u so hard considering u have a rly decent jaw area

NO. I actually stopped eating, lost all my muscles and now i take every substance nigger. It has nothing to do with testosterone nigger nigger wtf nigget please dont type another bullshit messages im on amphetamine an ill get a bad trip cuz of you nigger ure so fucking dumb.
2 months of bone smashing would not fucking do that😭😭😭 you’re retarded look at like every study that shows puberty has been delayed and inconsistently pushed back due to hormones in the water

READ THAT PLEse bro.im on drugs i domt wanna argue rn nigger pls just read.its not that hard @ptg405

This pic is btw 1,5y old.
After that bitch destroyed my life i started taking massive drugs and didnt take care of myself til 2024 June. I actually started taking looksmaxxing serious like 3 Months ago bhai. Started bonesmashing in July, got my supplements August, i do volunifile + vaseline and some other stuff since a month.

Give me harsh rating, dont be harsh on me. Thx bhai :owo:
Ill max out psl, take some drugs and rope with 25 or so. Only thing a girl does is destroy ur mental health or ur whole fucking life. If u just wanna get laid, go in a club and fuck some drunk bitch, wouldnt recommend it, cause i, by myself wouldnt do that (virgin til i die) but if u just wanna fuck, do that instead of trying to find the love of ur life whos gonna cheat on u anyway (even if ure a high psl, 100% harmony chad)

Thread 'Every girl will cheat on u these days' https://looksmax.org/threads/every-girl-will-cheat-on-u-these-days.1157359/

Ok just read and I can conclude everyone is fucking retarded if I see one more minoxidil or lip filler or fucking eyebrow dye comment I’m assinaring Dylanlatham and syrinadpycho for what he’s fucking done every time I hop in this forum it’s more 12 year olds repeating the shit they hear on fucking TikTok that they haven’t even done

2 months of bone smashing would not fucking do that😭😭😭 you’re retarded look at like every study that shows puberty has been delayed and inconsistently pushed back due to hormones in the water
Bro. I lost weight. I bonesmash, i snort and i take supplements. I domt wanna rgue abt that topic nigger ure unknown. U think u know me better thsn myself im gonna report u now

• +1
Reactions: ptg405
But thank you for the like 🫶🥰

When my head is clear we can argue

I want a girlfriend tbh a big reason I'm looksmaxing. You will not be happy alone
stf faggot if you arent independent & self-reliant you arent a man.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noonespecial and HighLtn
Htn

• +1
Only posted myself with good lighning, angles or pics i took after bonesmashing session but now i need some real ratings. Here some pics and videos of myself with different lightning and angles. Rate harsh ltn-chad scale.

(Fixxing uee and fuller lips rn with volunifile, made alrdy really good progress but uee is fucked rn cause i didnt sleep last night and im a bit tired. Lost some bodyfat but rn im a bit bloated again. My lower third is fucked cause i got a recessed jaw and a slightly flat maxilla but i try to fix it maybe soon with some t, 🔨smashing and ill try chin tucking. If that doesnt work ill get bimax so i finally ascend. I fixxed my eyebrows a bit, tinted them black. I apply jamaican castor oil so i hopefully grow some more hair.)

I actually have some appeal and there some girls wo want me but idc abt that, i wanna max out my psl. Every girl should rope.

Thx for ratings ❤️
Bro you like Htn but Mtn at the same time I dont understand :feelsuhh:But you have lite potential just get into some more soft maxing for your skin get it a more even and a (very little) darker by taking carotene and shit

Bro you like Htn but Mtn at the same time I dont understand :feelsuhh:But you have lite potential just get into some more soft maxing for your skin get it a more even and a (very little) darker by taking carotene and shit
Thx bhai yea ill try to fix skin, coloring and after that ill get BIMAX

Thx bhai yea ill try to fix skin, coloring and after that ill get BIMAX
Yea honestly coloring is ur downside your like pretty pale, But why do you need jaw sugery Granted I dont see your side profile but still nigga

Yea honestly coloring is ur downside your like pretty pale, But why do you need jaw sugery Granted I dont see your side profile but still nigga
Recessed bro..

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Ill get more surgries like rhino, implsnts von chin zygo, lefort2 maybe, buccal faz etc wowwowowow
You don't need lefort 2 or buccal fat removal. First thing you need to do is hop on tret we literally have all the same problems

Thx bhai 🫶

I think i dyed them well, problem is i dont have enough eyebrows. Im tryna grow them out with jamaican castor oil. Also, yesterday when i dyed them i had trouble scrubbing the dye stuff of my skin. I took a towel wiped rly hard over my eyebrows and i lost like TEN HAIRS, MAYBE EVEN MORE i dont really wanna do this again, that shit hurts and i loose fucking eyebrows. Heres a pic where u can see them better:
View attachment 3202269View attachment 3202299

I dont really gaf abt my hair. I like it the way it is rn and i only try to max out my face. If my face is maxxed i can rock any hairstyle. + i dont go for appeal, i only go for psl.

What u mean with coloring? Lips, hair, skin? Yea i wanna do that next

Yea eyelash maxxing is the next thing i wanna try but how do i do that? I dont wanna buy fake lashes man im not a gay mf. Do i put like castor oil on it or how does that work?
Mid mtn

View attachment 3202068
View attachment 3202078
View attachment 3202056
Im clenching btw in all of my videos and pics cause im still a insecure ugly nigga but ill post some pics soon without frauding. I would rate myself a mid mtn rn, but only when i clench. Without clenching im still a sub5 ltn.. man i wanna rope so bad

My ugly ltn miserable loser faggot ass a year ago btw, i would say i made a lil progress, what do u think?
View attachment 3202097

Thx for ratings ❤️
Ccw bimax would ascend you fucking hard get that shit bro, also make sure "ccw" bimax not the normal bullshit because it will fix nothing, the thing you need is ccw rotation anyways

Life is meaningless without dreams, without a future, without a loving, caring & loyal girl.

We live in a generation, wheres normalized to cheat on ur partner, lie to ur partner etc. Those women are not aware of the damage they can cause. Especially to young men who have never had a real realationship or to young men, who are too loving and caring. Sometimes this ugly sub5 nigger fag woman even laughs with her ugly ass sub5 nigger fag friends abt the boy, she just destroyed. Sometimes they even tell lies that fucking bitches like u raped them. Holy shit i hate those fucking sluts i hope every fucking bitch in this world slits her wrist or dies of a mdma overdose fucking bitches, every ugly whore should get a rope and kill herself. Ugly sub5 ltb bitches

I just have to complete some things and after i finished them im gonna rope or go hardsubstancemaxx :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Kill all bitches
That's why imma cheat any chance i get without a care in the world if i get caught imma just ghost or say i did it because she was ugly

View attachment 3202068
View attachment 3202078
View attachment 3202056

View attachment 3202097

Thx for ratings ❤️
something about ur face is uncanny, your skin maybe

View attachment 3202068
View attachment 3202078
View attachment 3202056

View attachment 3202097

Thx for ratings ❤️
youd be lite with a tan your pale as a ghost

• +1
youd be lite with a tan your pale as a ghost
Yea already fixxed that a bit but its hard cause i rott in my room all day and im a drug addict :lul:

Yea already fixxed that a bit but its hard cause i rott in my room all day and im a drug addict :lul:
do sports faggot your stopping yourself from ascending by not being tanned

• +1