12 psl

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
What ever happened to him?

street shitter tier infras
i saw ur thread about getting red undertones but u were banned i wanna ask did you eat mainly tomatoes? how many and how did u prepare them? pls answer bhai :)

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Just have good colouring and eyes theory

i saw ur thread about getting red undertones but u were banned i wanna ask did you eat mainly tomatoes? how many and how did u prepare them? pls answer bhai :)
yep mainly that some regular soup i used 5 of them , and basically what that does is it makes their lycopene content 2.5 times more than raw tomatoes , do that for atleast 2 week and you SHOULD see some results . try to eat some pommegrantes aswell although they dont have very minute lycopene content @dehydrated

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
if you can afford then you can go for lycopene tablets they have very great results too i had very similar skin tone to this white guy but it took like 3 months

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and dehydrated
Eating raw tammatar

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger