12 teeth in upper arch. brutal extractioncel. how do i reverse effects and ascend? can i even ascend, perhaps its over

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken

:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ChristianChad
Mse and implant teeth, don't know about thiis tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
What teeth did u remove?

my teeth is basically that image but with another tooth between the pink and purple one. i think ive got 3 molars or 2 molars and 1 premolar, canine, then incisors. fuckers remooved alot of my teeth in my case i think:feelswah:. i had it when i was young and didnt know any anything, i was so innocent and naive, a deer caught in headlights truly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1773476
my teeth is basically that image but with another tooth between the pink and purple one. i think ive got 3 molars or 2 molars and 1 premolar, canine, then incisors. fuckers remooved alot of my teeth in my case i think:feelswah:. i had it when i was young and didnt know any anything, i was so innocent and naive, a deer caught in headlights truly
fuck man, they reallly fucked u up. u can however reverse it but its gonna cost a fortune. Do u have the money for it

• So Sad

my teeth are exactly that edit: meant amount of teeth is exactly that, havent measured intermolar etc:feelswah:

Last edited:
fuck man, they reallly fucked u up. u can however reverse it but its gonna cost a fortune. Do u have the money for it
nah, im brokecel, especially in expensive australia, but idk, might be worth spending as looks important af. saved up 3.5k aud so far from wageslaving

Find orthodontist that reverses extractions by opening up spaces and then giving implants. Facefocused.com is an ortho that does that

• +1
whats up the whitepilledindian!
i think u just need moreb one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15854
OP every single person on this forum is a homeopathic boner pill salesman and natural remedy doctor that sungaze and bask their testiclez in the sun

dismiss every post that isn't mine, I am one of the few people here with actual background in dentistry

Don't spend a single dime on implants. Nothing whatsoever is going to change about your face. Your have a tiny craniofacial structure and it warrants fewer teeth. Your cranial base, cranial vault, airway volume, air portal size, etc have all collectively determined to make your head small, your jaws small, and your alveolar ridge to be too small for more teeth

You badly NEED a jaw implant. Your jaws are tiny. Fix your skin, lose the fat and bloat and get a bigger jaw under any circumstance. The fact that you actually think your biggest concern is tooth count proves this entire forum is dog shit and brainwashed you to focus on useless autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 15854
IMG 20220710 104247

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, andy9432 and Deleted member 15854
OP every single person on this forum is a homeopathic boner pill salesman and natural remedy doctor that sungaze and bask their testiclez in the sun

dismiss every post that isn't mine, I am one of the few people here with actual background in dentistry

Don't spend a single dime on implants. Nothing whatsoever is going to change about your face. Your have a tiny craniofacial structure and it warrants fewer teeth. Your cranial base, cranial vault, airway volume, air portal size, etc have all collectively determined to make your head small, your jaws small, and your alveolar ridge to be too small for more teeth

You badly NEED a jaw implant. Your jaws are tiny. Fix your skin, lose the fat and bloat and get a bigger jaw under any circumstance. The fact that you actually think your biggest concern is tooth count proves this entire forum is dog shit and brainwashed you to focus on useless autism
thnx for the reply bro:). idc about skull size, looking chad, prettyboy whatever. i just wanna to be good looking enough to get a decent girl :ogre:. what youve outlined seems like a good plan for my case i reckon as i might be too old to reverse anyways. ill definetely skinmaxx and try to debloat after pubertymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
thnx for the reply bro:). idc about skull size, looking chad, prettyboy whatever. i just wanna to be good looking enough to get a decent girl :ogre:. what youve outlined seems like a good plan for my case i reckon as i might be too old to reverse anyways. ill definetely skinmaxx and try to debloat after pubertymaxxing
Forget about slaying even betabuxxing an ugly curry foid isn't possible boyo with that face

• So Sad

to get a bigger jaw just genioplastymaxx? ill try serious bonesmashing for a yr, then maybe resort to surgery after that if i dont reap results

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
No problem bhaijaani. Softmaxxing goes a LONG way. Prioritize lean debloated fave over body, go on a retinoid, moisturize your face, grow out your hair and stop slicking it, volume in hair is great, don't bonesmash, it takes way too long to see any improvement, genioplasty is decent but imo you need way more mass, a big wraparound imo would be great, also you might benefit from a good rhinoplasty. Imo those are the only surgeries you need. After that, focus on hair, skin, being lean and wearing realistic contacts

• +1
No problem bhaijaani. Softmaxxing goes a LONG way. Prioritize lean debloated fave over body, go on a retinoid, moisturize your face, grow out your hair and stop slicking it, volume in hair is great, don't bonesmash, it takes way too long to see any improvement, genioplasty is decent but imo you need way more mass, a big wraparound imo would be great, also you might benefit from a good rhinoplasty. Imo those are the only surgeries you need. After that, focus on hair, skin, being lean and wearing realistic contacts
thnx for the really helpful advice bhai. i appreciate the kindness, especially on this website lol. i trust the universe will grant you good fortune and blessings one way or another for your good deeds. enjoy your day king

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551