12 year old got fucked by 17 teens everyday for many months

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
Until she found a cuck boyfriend who went with her to police. 12y old sluts with more experience than we will ever have. Many of those 17 guys had big dicks too.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
nigga what did I just read

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and BrendioEEE
it doesnt get more dark triad than this

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Fall from Vienna - youth gang abused 12-year-old for months - their statement shocked​

According to police, a twelve-year-old girl has been repeatedly abused in Austria by a total of 17 suspects for months.

According to the victim, violence was also used in one case, which is why a 16-year-old was accused of rape. Due to the age of the victim, even in cases where there was no violence, serious sexual abuse of an underage was involved.

In the case, 13 young people were picked up at the same time as the interrogation, later released and displayed. The other suspects are either unpunished or their identity is still unknown. The young people should therefore come from Austria, Syria, Turkey, Bulgaria, Italy and Serbia.

Girl makes a statement to the police: „ No, I don't want to! “​

The now 13-year-old Austrian appeared with the police together with her mother in October 2023 and described the actions. She felt compelled to sexual contacts partly by threats such as the announcement to publish pictures and a video of her.

The Austrian „ Kronen Zeitung “ now quotes the girl's shocking statements: „ No, I don't want to! He also noticed that. He pushed my head down and I felt that he would not let me go “, the girl is said to have said, among other things. Overall, the victim's statement should be 15 pages long.

„ I said no, but then he came into the room and lay next to me. I was afraid. I just looked straight ahead and waited for it to be over “, the „ Kronen Zeitung “ continues to quote from the investigation files.

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back